•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
I haven't wrote anything in ages, especially nothing on GKD since forever I think. Anyways I was watching GKD and how Avdesh is with [Pihu] and so something came to mind. 
In this OS, Arpita is DEAD. [Sorry to everyone but this is just experimental].. [Avdesh&Pihu are now married, Avi knows she is Pihu. Pihu loves Avdesh but feel something isn't right.. the characters are somewhat different to the show]

I Need You To Need Me. By Sanju. x

Pihu folded the sheets carefully, she looked over at Avdesh was on the couch. She loved him so much yet something stopped her from getting closer. Every time they tried to get closer they would argue and the distances would increase even more.

"I'm serving dinner, it'll be done in about five minutes." Pihu said softly.

She left room, and procceded to the kitchen. 

Having dinner together was difficult, they would look at each other but between them there was a wall. Pihu knew it was a curse to be gifted with a face that she had. 

Arpita was still between them. Avdesh and Pihu had been married for almost five years yet they couldn't be together despite being married. Tomorrow was their fifth anniversary and Pihu and Avdesh were scared to mention anything.

Avdesh was haunted with memories of his own past, own mistakes. He wanted to forget them. He wanted to let go and accept Pihu wholeheartedly but she was just Arpita and he knew if he put one foot out of place he would lose her too.

The truth was he lived in fear of losing her. Pihu. Arpita. For him Pihu was his chance for repentance of amending mistakes he made with his dead wife. 
There was no denying he loved Pihu but he just didn't see her as her and that was why Pihu was distanced.

Pihu knew he saw Arpita in her and she wanted to tell him that she was not her but she couldn't. She couldn't bear to say something because her own heart broke everytime she looked in his eyes and saw his love and sorrow for Arpita. 

Pihu served dinner and sat opposite Avdesh, in total silence she wanted to suggest doing something as a couple for their anniversary but dismissed the idea. Avdesh looked at Pihu and wanted to tell her he had wanted to plan for them to go out for a day out but decided to leave the idea. 

After a rather quiet dinner both of them retired to their bedroom, both needed to speak but both reluctant as the other. 

"Pihu-" 

Pihu had dropped a large box from the top of the wardrobe. Avdesh rushed over to see if she was okay but was mortified to see that the box was a box with all his photographs, memo's, love letters, cards from and to Arpita.

Pihu in tears looked as her husband desperately tried to gather the memories. She couldn't believe that he would find peices of paper more important than her. 

She threw the memories aside in anger and looked at Avdesh who was not happy by her actions.

"What are you doing Pihu? Do you not understand the value these hold for us?" 

"No!! I don't Avdesh. I don't. OKAY!" Pihu was shaking in fury. All this emotion that had built up was finally erupting and now it was coming out in an unthinkable way.

"But- I-" 

"What Avdesh? What do you expect from me? I love you so much yet all you ever seem to do is cry and long after someone who is dead.
I am me AVDESH! Me. I am Pihu. Not Arpita. But you don't seem to understand that and I need you to. I need you to love me,I need your arms around me. I need you to love Pihu and let her go. Let Arpita go. I need you to realise that I want to make my mistakes.My own mistakes. You need to realise that I am NOT Arpita. I am Pihu. 
I don't expect Arpita to vanish. I understand you loved her a lot but I am not her. I am me. Pihu. Can you understand that?" 

"I do love you, Pihu" 

"Yes but why? Because I remind you of Arpita. Because you want to amend mistakes you made with her? I just want to be let into your heart completely. Is that too much to ask? Am I really allowed to be loved for who I am and not what my face is." 

Avdesh looked at Pihu, he knew she was right. Of course she was right. It was something that had brewing for nearly five years. 

"I think we need a break. I know I love you. and I always will but there are days when we don't speak properly, nothing. Am just holding onto something that holds nothing? You've never held me in your arms like you want me. You've never kissed me. We don't have anything that is just Pihu and Avdesh do we? I think its best I move out so we can look at what we both need." Pihu swallowed her tear back.

She was devasted but the truth was spoken, she needed to get away.

Avdesh held Pihu's arm and simply shook his head gently, tears flowing down his face. 

"I got to go." 

Pihu picked her phone and keys leaving Avdesh all alone in his house.

Once again he was alone. Was it really time to let Arpita go? 

-End Of Part 1- 
Edited by _Sanjana23_ - 12 years ago
Resd. Sanju.. Wow ur back with another OS.. Its been ages since I read Ab tere bin...
Hey Sanjana...🤗

Firstly...

for the new OS...
I have read ur last OS tooo...Really loved both of them😳😳😳😳

Their lives seemed to be complicated... If ever GKD wld have continued nd they ( Pihu and Avi) wld have gotton married..I think..This wld be actually happening... Where Avi is still struggling to forget Arpi...Pihu is his present..nd Pihu's face wld make him remember Arpi more...

He loves Pihu but cant get over Arpi...

U captured it fantastically👏👏

Loved it Sanjana❤️

waiting for next part...😊

Thnks...😊

Update it soonnn😛

Edited by prash_t - 12 years ago
Sanjana, your ff seems very interesting, please continue. Even I wonder if a girl would accept love from someone who believes or sees her as someone else. May your couple unite and have a happy ending.
Thanks everyone for your lovely comments.. OMG. I didn't even remember the title to my old OS. lol. but I am glad you liked my work and thanks for your humble works. 
=)

Im back with Part 2.. 

See next post. =)

Part 2 : Since you been gone. 

Days turned to weeks and Weeks to months but Pihu had not returned home, neither had Avdesh gone to get her. 

Pihu was now living in a small apartment on the outskirts of the city. She moved away from the memories and lived in hope that Avdesh would reach out and take her home but her hope weakened with each passing day. She wasn't sure Avdesh was going to be able to let Arpita go. She knew so long had passed since she walked out and but till now nothing. 
Pawan had asked her if she was thinking about a divorce a various amount of times but she felt uncomfortable ending it completely. 

Avdesh in the huge house was alone. More lonely than he had ever been, 
He wanted to get Pihu but was scared she wouldn't take him back. What if he let her down again?

He was destroyed that his marriage had crumbled to become nothing but he knew that it was inevitable. Pihu's words still rang in his ears. He had made her feel secondary and now she had got away. 

He picked up his phone and knew he had to put an end to all the suffering and pain. 

"We need to meet. Today. Mama Robino Cafe. 6pm sharp." He sent a text. 

He gathered himself and put on a new shirt. He knew he was making the right decision. 

Avdesh arrived at the cafe. He searched around for a familiar face when suddenely there she was. Looking beautiful as ever. Pihu. 

She kept her head down and sat opposite to Avdesh. 

"Ive missed you." Avdesh mustered. 

"hmm. Me too." Pihu didn't want to make small talk but she didn't have much left to say. 

"I've been thinking, since you've been gone really. I know our marriage was built on past mistakes, compromises. And though we fell in love it was not strong enough."

"Uh huh." Pihu felt tears beginning to form in her throat. 

"And I think we needed the time apart. To clear our mindes. But why I wanted us to meet today is I think we need end this. Hurting. Pain. Agony and general unhappiness."

"What do you mean?"

"I think we should seperate forever. I mean divorce."

Avdesh got out an envelope and handed it to Pihu. 

"I'm sorry but I didn't want to ever hurt you. I love you and not a day goes by when I don't think of you. But I don't want you to suffer because of me. I don't want to make you lose out on real happiness. I'm sorry". 

Avdesh kissed Pihu's forhead and left her alone with the papers. 

Tears streaming down her face. What had she done? Was it over now? Forever? 

Heyyy Sanjana🤗

Haila...Divorce😲😲😲😲

Oh God!!!! Poor Pihu and avi...Both are nt happy without each other...

I want them back together😭

Update it soonnn😳

Edited by prash_t - 12 years ago
Sanjana, this update is very amazing. You have skill to demonstrate each scene beautifully so that I could visualize everything. Poor Pihu is suffering and Avi is feeling ashamed of hurting her. I think they need some more time to realize how much they love each other. This is the shake Pihu needed to save her marriage, she must take some acts before losing Avi forever.