Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Anyways sur...me going off for a while...will catch u later!!:)
kavyasam thumbnail
Originally posted by: AmnaIsh

A Very beautiful, and heartwarming episode...
agree amna  Arjuhi part was ❀️😭⭐️ and the line when amrit says arjun was going to start a business and arohi was very happy, wonder why she neither remembered nor pointed that out before.

Arjun is such a gangster..πŸ˜† Jail main bhi apni lady love k saath Baton se romance kar raha hai..😍..SHOOO cute..He wiped his tear and tried to make Arohi happy...! LOVED him for this..It was the most thoughtful thing one can do in this situation..!πŸ€—  - ditto!! he spent quality time with his wife, no matter how the situation was πŸ‘πŸΌ

Happy that Rajveer is breaking down with emotions and relisation is burdening him..it's about time he starts to repent..I would love to see him Beg them for forgiveness from Arjun and Arohi Both...I think he ows a BIGGEr apology to Arohi than Arjun...Khud se to kuch hoga nahi, and now he needs his GOD...such ironey - when he was a policeman he dint need God, and now he's back to his normal humanity, he's weak and needs God to do his job for im...what power and pride does to man is just unbeleivable..!
very well put, his arrogance was to cover up the inability to solve anything, once that is gone he is weak to even put up a farce and is asking god to solve it entirely. it was pathetic.   If they had shown amrit to be saying this and rajveer looked on it would have made some sense. plus the scene had zero intensity to touch anyone. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ.

Amrit for the first time i though twas convincing and emoted pain...But finally she's playing a proper role of a mother...Somewhere felt bad for her, but when you're married to a heartless man, you tend to becom Num to feelings and emotions yourself... this explains her never ending rondu U turns πŸ˜†

Bua πŸ€— Thank you for that slap on t heir face...much deserved but no point cuz they're ullus, and hence animals...Human hote to emotion hotey..🀒😑 - If the show were to continue then even after all this, they would still treat arjun the same way since they never had and never will like him Angry

Karan and Kritzz...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ - Sad that the intensity is coming at the end of the show, wish it had come sooner..BUT i'm gonna miss watching them on TVCryCryCry
- so true wanted to see this fight of their together against the world so much and now that it is here the end is also near 😭😭πŸ₯Ί

P.S. i wonder Wot news Arvind Got..πŸ€”..if its about Arjun being Nirdosh, which he is, then Pehle hi Rajveer se keh kar God se pray karwalete if it was dat easy..bicharon ko itna ainwin hi bhagaya..😑
very true pehle hi rajveer se matha tekva sakte the saara syapa khatam  πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ wonder why during gauri  phase he was not made to do it, the cd wld have tapkofied on his lap 🀣🀣🀣

kavyasam thumbnail
Originally posted by: katrina_petrova

par uske liye thodi privacy chahiye😳 rishwat se ek parda bhi mangwa le to achcha hogaπŸ˜†

I agree with u both .   akhir arohi ke itne contacts hai phone call ke sath sath parda bhi mangva sakte hai πŸ˜†  kahi par bhi karo SR karo 🀣 and viewers ko aman preet and co. do 🀣.    but jaldi karo arjun already budhape ki baat karne laga hai 🀣🀣
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
🀣...chachu crying infront of god!..🀣...for the first time a emotional scene became a hilarious one!..
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thats cos chachu can't even cry😭 properly. he makes us laugh 🀣even on the sad scenes.

aksh how is kuki now ? i hope she is better now .
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kavyasam

I agree with u both .   akhir arohi ke itne contacts hai phone call ke sath sath parda bhi mangva sakte hai πŸ˜†  kahi par bhi karo SR karo 🀣 and viewers ko aman preet and co. do 🀣.    but jaldi karo arjun already budhape ki baat karne laga hai 🀣🀣

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 parda lo ya deewar khada kar do.. bas hume amanpreet chahiye!! they cud also use chachu's office..ofcourse after throwing him out πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

aksh4IF thumbnail
Imti kuki is fine i think.. she dint come online yest πŸ˜•
channi_star thumbnail
🀣 besharmo!!!! 

aksh4IF thumbnail
arre, acche se maanga tha, toh unhone kuch diya nahi.. toh ab sharam gaya tel lene.. humko aman preet chahiye... by hook or crook πŸ˜ˆ
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
chand we are all karan's fans & follow his footsteps. but we need arjun to be besharam aswell as karan.