Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge#129[20/5/Epi-149] (Page 40)

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
edited my take  http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1689856&PID=42741561&#42741561

@imtiaz -  hidden camera ki sach  mein jai  ho ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KMH-NASHA

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by glitter567

Originally posted by Anjalii...xXx

Is it me or did Rajveer's voice sound like a girl today?!!! Confused..ROFLROFLROFL...cud not connect wid him or his expressions at allThumbs Down

and this is the most superfast episode i have seen in my life..!!Ouch LOL and editing was totally patheticCensored...i still don't know why we had to have such DVs for KMH2...Cry Cry Cry..why do we always have to suffer because of dem...Cry

I don't kno whether i should be happy or sad or angry about today's episode..!!..arjuhi's convo in jail had alot of emotions and intensity...i was expecting a hug atleast wen they got outDisapprove..n how did they get new clothes?!! and the FB that we r shown shows arjun coming to dadu first after he was shot!! arjuhi came to him last..!! n arjun was wid arohi wen he was shot!! what is this...Angry Angry Angry Cry

ditto anjali OuchAngryCry

me and kavs felt numb after seeing rajvir's emotions today Stern Smile LOL
ditto anjali
ditto jannta.. hi btw!!
good find kavya.. numb is the word.. shock is the feeling!!ROFLCry is my exact symptom!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

Go to top