Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge#129[20/5/Epi-149] (Page 39)

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

Originally posted by glitter567

Originally posted by Anjalii...xXx

Is it me or did Rajveer's voice sound like a girl today?!!! Confused..ROFLROFLROFL...cud not connect wid him or his expressions at allThumbs Down

and this is the most superfast episode i have seen in my life..!!Ouch LOL and editing was totally patheticCensored...i still don't know why we had to have such DVs for KMH2...Cry Cry Cry..why do we always have to suffer because of dem...Cry

I don't kno whether i should be happy or sad or angry about today's episode..!!..arjuhi's convo in jail had alot of emotions and intensity...i was expecting a hug atleast wen they got outDisapprove..n how did they get new clothes?!! and the FB that we r shown shows arjun coming to dadu first after he was shot!! arjuhi came to him last..!! n arjun was wid arohi wen he was shot!! what is this...Angry Angry Angry Cry

ditto anjali OuchAngryCry

me and kavs felt numb after seeing rajvir's emotions today Stern Smile LOL

@bold - ROFLROFLROFL   woh  friday se mujhe aisa hi laga ROFL ,  

and yeah  be numb like us , sply for ullus Stern Smile.   CVs  are doing their best now ,  with only 4 epis left they had to rush,  isiliye editing  took  the brunt  Ouch  and woh blooper to  classic of  the classics ROFLROFL  if  bevda vakeel was alive and watched the tape on 65"  he cld have seen this extra footage and again saw arjun went back to aro and sat there then came out ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL 
ha ha!! you made me laugh Kavya..!! ROFL...
i hope we get arjuhi's SR n happy n cute married life...even though i have left hoping n expecting...esp after the fire scene epi...n now today's epi...Cry..this is the worst editing i have seen today...Angry
and yeah!! nw i am wondering why he didn't see that footage..?!!Confused maybe he was partially blind...ROFLROFL...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam

arjuhi4eva IF-Rockerz
arjuhi4eva
arjuhi4eva

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Thanxx anjii*hugs*

yep..i m gonna watch the arjuhi part only!! I soo hate ullus!!

Anjalii...xXx

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

ROFL  that  sudden rapid change is girgit walia's  X-factor  na ROFL shuru se wahi unka asset hai ROFLROFL

@bold -  ROFL  DJ is on top of suspect list now,    Ab to chachu believes in God ,  he begged 'kaise bhi karke sabeet kardo '   so god proved arjun innocent  arjun ki begunai daddu ki jubani  ROFL   ab phir se  beg karega  'kaise bhi  karke  killer ko cell ke andar daal do'  and next we see cell door open and  tattoo shoulder shown ROFL ,  case solved ..ROFL

asset ko casket mai daal do ROFLROFLROFLROFL

@bold...voila!!! just like that! ROFLROFLROFLROFL

hoping to see mostly arjuhi moments tomorrow...can't jhelofy ullu any more Sleepy

kavyasam

KMH-NASHA Goldie
KMH-NASHA
KMH-NASHA

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
aaj toh hidden camera's ne  kamaal kar diya. aur tatoo guy showed tatoo to dadu so he could remember him.

hidden camera's ki jai ho ROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-kavyasam

-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Daddu ki jai ho jo antaryami nikle...coma mien sab kuch sun liya...amazing ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-KMH-NASHAkavyasamAnjalii...xXx

arjuhi4eva IF-Rockerz
arjuhi4eva
arjuhi4eva

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
@imi..thats wht i was thinking...!! That tatoo guy flaunted his tatoo to daddu nd then killed him!!ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..

kavyasam

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
@ari...you know sometimes people can hear the things people say when they are in a coma...especially when loved ones are talking to them!!

well at least that can be explained...but what about that big blooper where arjun attended daddu after he was shot D'oh

kavyasam

-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
jannat that could have just been an editing angle na...everyone was surrounding but cv's just focused on arjun...arjun was beside daddu and also ran to search for the criminal na...atleast thats what m goanna assume...dun wanna remove gade murde as of now kyunki koi fark ni padega Cry

Go to top