Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge#129[20/5/Epi-149] (Page 21)

arjuhi4eva IF-Rockerz
arjuhi4eva
arjuhi4eva

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Wow..kavya..that was amzing!!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KMH-NASHA

yeah  aksh planning in jail & delivery out of jail we can't have poor Arjuhi suffer in jail for 9 months & that too when Arohi is pregnant. but are we going for twins or 1 at a time.cos we only have time for twins

nai nai imtiaz  aman preet  mein  aayenge ,   woh  to mahal mein paida honge na Embarrassed.   just for now arjuhi will be there.

KMH-NASHA

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
kavya gud one... but u missed that i had set a 10 digit alphanumeric code on their lock thanks to don arjun's genius brain.. it works extra when SR is at stake ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..so vaise bhi andar ko nahi aa sakta.. and jo ke rajvir has been gloating that uska jail itna mazboot hai utna mazboot hai.. no one can even break those walls!! so don't worry.. perfect setting!! 

and good going wid keeping rajvir busy!! chachi 420 ke peeche wild goose chase.. btw.. i hope gauri finds out what arjun arohi did.. she will pull her hair out n actually run away from jail to get revenge on rajvir for being such a nalayak officer n not even being able to prevent arjuhi from ahem ahem that too in jail!! ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-zachkavyasam

KMH-NASHA Goldie
KMH-NASHA
KMH-NASHA

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
mindblowing kavya.i made aksh a script writer now have to join u with her cos both are amazing. not to forget our 3rd script writer Ari if she was here i can't imagine where this story would lead to.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamaksh4IF

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KMH-NASHA

mindblowing kavya.i made aksh a script writer now have to join u with her cos both are amazing. not to forget our 3rd script writer Ari if she was here i can't imagine where this story would lead to.

haha.. aa jayegi woh bhi.. uska 22nd ko exam hai na.. uske baad woh bhi tut padegi!!Wink

kavyasam

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged

thx naina , imtiaz, aksh  ROFLROFL 

aksh wonderful , tab to mujhe woh key and lock ki  part edit kardena hai,  ab to maja aa gaya na numpad hai to only arjun knows the code?

KMH-NASHA

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
right  now  I will go ahead  , baad mein woh sab editing kardungi, theek hai na,  

ROFLROFLROFL   besharmi ki bhi had hai,  I am excited to write  about their SR ROFLROFLROFL,  chalo  will get back to writing.

KMH-NASHAaksh4IF

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

thx naina , imtiaz, aksh  ROFLROFL 

aksh wonderful , tab to mujhe woh key and lock ki  part edit kardena hai,  ab to maja aa gaya na numpad hai to only arjun knows the code?

ya herez the part:

Rajvir: Mein iss lock ko tudva dunga!!
Arjun: Chachu, mujhe laga aap atleast in mamlon me thodi akal use karenge.. par khair!! Aap ne iss lock ko observe kiya kya? 
Rajvir walks forward n holds the lock and realizes and Arjun provides commentary of the thoughts running in chachu's mind: "Ye ek padlock hai jis ki chaabi Arohi ke paas hai, aur iske neeche ek combination lock bhi hai jiska code sirf mere paas hai. Code alpha-numeric hai aur kam se kam 10 digits ka hai!!" Aur isse hack karna aap ke bas ki baat nahi!! 

KMH-NASHAkavyasam

Go to top