Mohabbat Lounge#129[20/5/Epi-149] - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago

Lovedeep acted brilliantly in today's episode.👏 Her character is probably one of the most flawless in the whole cast. Her caring nature; strong belief in family values, truth and love ; her passion to be independent career-wise; her maturity…she is actually one of the role model types of women.😊👏 Its very tragic that she haven't had the fortune of meeting a special guy for her own life. I really hope CVs come up with something and bring a really nice guy in her life before the series comes to a happy end.

It was good to see Rajvir realizing his mistakes and feeling heavy with guilt . Truth eventually do comes out a winner. Sache pyaar ke saamne ko pathar bhi pighal jaate hai.😊

Finally, …the emotional scene between Arjuhi in jail was done perfectly..it couldn't have been more sad 😭

But….separation time is coming to an end….😛

Picture abhi baaki hai mere dost….Happy days are closeby ❤️ Edited by zach - 12 years ago
 I red all the takes and 👍🏼...❤️ all of them!
Still haven't watch the episode yet didn't want to be disappointed like i was yesterday (a part for the very last part rajveer/ Arohi, Arjun/ Arohi scene). Anyway i wanted to know if it worth the watch i think i'll catch it now just for Arjuhi!!
I loved this episode!! Go Lovedeep, I loved the way she confronted her brothers and made them feel guilty. While Rajveer was already regretting his actions, Sudhir and Arvind still had that arrogance to their chararcters. Kudos to Lovedeep for giving her brothers something to think about, my respect for her character continues to grow! 👏

Poor Arjun, Arohi's pain is his pain. He couldn't endure seeing Arohi so sad and did what he had to do to make Arohi smile. LOL at Romit's chocolate massage, why am I not surprised? Romit has always been unique, this is the same guy who ironed his pants while he had them on!😆 Then Arjun using SRK's dialogue on Arohi, cute!!! This is what I love about Arjuhi, they are in jail and in two seperate cells but you can still feel the love 😳

Amrit, it seems she has reached her limit and just can't take it anymore. For the first time, I felt bad for her.

Rajveer, it has been great watching the guilt eat away at him as he remembers what Arohi told him about stooping so low and then Lovedeep's words. If Rajveer really wants Arohi back, he should be finding ways to prove Arjun's innocence himself.

I guess the CVs have to do this though given they don't have much time to wrap up everything. I am guessing Dadu will be the saving grace here. I am sure the phone call must have been from the hospital, Dadu must be out of a coma. Hopefully this means on Monday's episode Arjuhi will be out of jail and Arjun will be proven innocent.

I can't believe only five episodes left, I am going to miss this show so much!
updated my take on pg 1 and superb take everyone kitna haansate hai aap log and my hands hurting cuz of aksh
Originally posted by kavyasam

ditto both!! 😭 shibz.. tussi tope ho.. ML di only hope ho 😆 but seriously, ur post is the exact measure of my dil ka haal.. every word!! DVs have reduced us to this 😭

p.s. meine hasaya.. tumne rulaya 😛 ML ko neutralize kar diya 😉
Edited by aksh4IF - 12 years ago
yay!! maine sab ka haath dukhaya.. 

read all takes.. liked the posts n loved the words 🤗

@katrina_petrova.. superb poem

aaj lagta hai sab ko ek hi baat sujhi:" Arjun: Mai bhudda ho gaya hun 😲. Aisa hoga to dadi aur hame amanpreet kaise milega😕" 🤣
Edited by aksh4IF - 12 years ago
@aksh - taaliyon wali post ke liye  taaliyan  👏

@jannat - awesome VM 👏

@all - superb takes 👍🏼
@aksh thanx me was seriously worried about amanpreet🤣 hey BTW don't call me katrina petrova she was villian in vampire diaries🤣 call me sur easy short and less villaniousEdited by katrina_petrova - 12 years ago
hey!! we are too.. but jisko honi chahiye worry, woh toh ghode tabele sab kuch bech kar soye hain!! 😭
Originally posted by aksh4IF

hey!! we are too.. but jisko honi chahiye worry, woh toh ghode tabele sab kuch bech kar soye hain!!😭
😆 tabela bhi bech diya to kafi paise aaye honge to phir thori rishwat khila ke bahar nahi aa sakte jail se