Mohabbat Lounge#129[20/5/Epi-149] - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
chand.. rathore ko tabele me hi aag lagani chahiye thi.. uska logic yaad kar tu.. chuhon ko bil se bahar laane ke liye aag lagao.. toh micky mouse ke liye hi applicable hai woh logic.. rathore the bevakfuf ne arjuhi wale building ko aag lagadi nalayak.. abhi jao aur tabele me aag lagao!!😈
Originally posted by kavyasam

🀣  aru mat hasao aksh, already haske pagal ho gayi,  woh god ke saamne rone laga to bhi hasi aa rahi hai 🀣🀣.   

@blue - so true, bechara  arjun uske cheer karne ki koshish karke so gaya shayad,  and ullu connection ho gaya aro ko. πŸ˜•

CVs had to give us comic relief in some way na.. cupids ko bohot time de diya iss liye chachu ko convert kar liya.. pehle tha death by acting abhi hai death by reacting!! death by tie n death by cry πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ atleast aaj girgitwalias ke ghar ke pillars toh bach gaye πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by aksh4IF

CVs had to give us comic relief in some way na.. cupids ko bohot time de diya iss liye chachu ko convert kar liya.. pehle tha death by acting abhi hai death by reacting!! death by tie n death by cry πŸ€£πŸ€£ atleast aaj girgitwalias ke ghar ke pillars toh bach gaye πŸ˜‰

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣   aaj to death  by uttering,   ek shabd nikla nahi aur main has rahi thi 🀣🀣 ,    mere ghar mein pillars nai hai , varna  mere sar ke maar kha kha ke gir jaate the 🀣🀣🀣.     Vardi  dialouge  sunte  hi  rathore yaad aa gaya ,   lovedeep says something like 'hamesha vardi pehente'  like that  n i was thnking  woh rathore to roz dhoke pehnta hai ,  rajveer dhota nai hai ? 😲🀣.   btw read srujana's take, she got something similar to say   🀣🀣

chalo me logging off bye.    updated my short take on page 2.  omg  kitna comedy tha 🀣🀣🀣. 

Edited by kavyasam - 12 years ago
starting my take with a *sigh* πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
humlog khaamakha pareshan horahe the ki KMH2 ko itni jaldi kaise complete karenge, kitna kuch hai dikhane ko... but time & again CVs have proved us wrong, by showing half a minute to one minute scene from the previous episode every dayπŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† then showing us more than half the episode of ullusπŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Rajveer chachu & his flashbacksπŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† aur kuch hai kya bacha KMH mein ab dekhne ko? seems like they are adjusting the episodes till 27th...Maha Episode ki tho zarurat hi nahi padegi...dikhayenge kya? the happy ulluwalia family?!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
waise bhi karan aaj kal free rehta hai...pata nahi aane wali hafte mein kitna Arjuhi hain aur kitna ullus/Singhus!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

On a serious note😳 A potentially good episodeπŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† if it were promoted as a family saga rather than a youth based love saga tho TRPs zarur milte...seriously its soo much better than BAVD on ImagineπŸ₯± πŸ₯± πŸ₯±

Like i said yesterday, me not expecting anything now..hum jo dekhna chahte hain wo hume thodi dikhayenge? at the rate they are going with just 5 more episodes left, looks like the next four episodes will go proving that Arjuhi are innocent & the last episode dono jail se baahar aake hug karenge(i wont be surprised if we get a Punji-Sharma hugπŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†) & 'the end' bolengeπŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†Arjuhi ka saga complete...Arjun ka adhuri kahani ka sawal ka jawab bhi milega useπŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Who cares about us wanting to see few happy moments of them?!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† The CV will be proud to end yet another heart warming love sagaπŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† happy part hume assume karne ke liye hogaπŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

title track ko dhundne ke liye shayad chachu ko mission par bejna padegaπŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† isi bahane main chachu ki taraf kuch soft ho jaaun...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† coz right now i really dont want chachu to help Arjuhi free...hate him soo much that i cant forgive him nor do i want Arjuhi to forgive him easily...

Lovedeep bua was good in making chachu feel guilty but a part of her dialogue was repetitive.. isliye shayad lamba hogayaπŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† However Arvind Tayaji & Sudhir seemed unaffected!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Arohi ki Dad se zyada chachu ko importance mil rahi haiπŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

did anyone notice wen chachu walked to Amrit he looked constipatedπŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Amrit was good but jo wo Rajveer se ab keh rahi hai, kya usne khud uss waqt believe kiya tha jab Arohi was screaming out that Arjun is innocent?!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† She is acting smart & all good now πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
When she said that Arjun was going to begin his own business & that Arohi was soo happy about it, my heart shrunk when i heard this😭 😭 😭 We know the truth but too late that they realized!!😭 😭 😭 I wanted to see this phase in Arjuhi's life but..KMH2 had soo much to show but shame that they are ending it😭 😭 😭(cant use LOL emos here)

chachu & God's convo did not touch meπŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
So that was my rant in HinglishπŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Now finally to my favorite❀️ short & sweet scene of the day😍 😍 😍
That little convo was a beauty..Karan was outstanding⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️!! soo amazingly he outdid himself yet again...Thanx to CVs for this scene..it was lovely keeping with the characters of Arjuhi❀️
When Arjun asked himself that is he responsible for the condition of Arohi, i was like nooo!!! please ab tum sacrifice, etc ki baare main mat sochnaπŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’
But soo lovingly he came to the side of the his cell door to cheer up Arohi...aww...❀️ ❀️ ❀️..

Arohi tho abhi bhi bacchi hi hai...she will only get consoled & pampered by Arjun...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† she is herself.. doesn't pretend to be happy like Arjun for the sake of himπŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† she cannot do that either even if she wants to since our Arjun Singhania knows her very well... hez smart & will figure out shez tensed😭 😭 😭
wen Arjun starts to talk to her...i was like why are you sitting soo far Arohi...why cant you come close as well😑 😑 😑 Arjun ko bulana tha useπŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
but after that there were sparks between the two cells...Arjun Singhania trying to flirt with a anjaan ladki who he has fallen for at first sightπŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...love the thought...also that they are actually Mrs & Mr Singhania!!❀️ ❀️ ❀️ the most adorable...😍 😍 😍 awesome dialogue deliveryπŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ beautifully done!! Karan & Kritz you are the soul of the show & there is passion in your work...Just amazing!!⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

song from me... ignore the weirdos in the videoπŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†..i dint want to put the video from the movie so..😳 😳 😳 
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pybyxe2kgFw[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by shibz - 12 years ago
Back with a bang guys. kavya ,aksh ,chand all of you made me laugh. kitni comedy karte ho.

was missing this yesterday though i know the epi did not give us any reason to do comedy. but i am glad u r back.
wow aksh i loved ur take on the episode.
espcially **taaliyan pe taaliyan**

i havnt watched the episode yet but i know what im expecting 

loved it
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ur a ⭐️⭐️⭐️

xxx
noreen
Originally posted by shibz

starting my take with a *sigh* πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

"Tum itna jo muskura rahe ho .. kya gam hai jo chupa rahe ho " 😭😭

humlog khaamakha pareshan horahe the ki KMH2 ko itni jaldi kaise complete karenge, kitna kuch hai dikhane ko... but time & again CVs have proved us wrong, by showing half a minute to one minute scene from the previous episode every dayπŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† then showing us more than half the episode of ullusπŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Rajveer chachu & his flashbacksπŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† aur kuch hai kya bacha KMH mein ab dekhne ko? seems like they are adjusting the episodes till 27th...Maha Episode ki tho zarurat hi nahi padegi...dikhayenge kya? the happy ulluwalia family?!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
waise bhi karan aaj kal free rehta hai...pata nahi aane wali hafte mein kitna Arjuhi hain aur kitna ullus/Singhus!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† -  well said.  ullus get footage now next singus will get and hamare ansoon ponchne ke liye ek do min ke arjuhi scene denge  πŸ˜­ there wont be any maha epi πŸ₯± even if there is they will just show  ullu & singu and flashbacks 😭.   

On a serious note😳 A potentially good episodeπŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† if it were promoted as a family saga rather than a youth based love saga tho TRPs zarur milte...seriously its soo much better than BAVD on ImagineSleepy Sleepy   - dekhiye  ullayan sirf Imagine par Sleepy

Like i said yesterday, me not expecting anything now..hum jo dekhna chahte hain wo hume thodi dikhayenge? at the rate they are going with just 5 more episodes left, looks like the next four episodes will go proving that Arjuhi are innocent & the last episode dono jail se baahar aake hug karenge(i wont be surprised if we get a Punji-Sharma hugπŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†) & 'the end' bolengeπŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†Arjuhi ka saga complete...Arjun ka adhuri kahani ka sawal ka jawab bhi milega useπŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Who cares about us wanting to see few happy moments of them?!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† The CV will be proud to end yet another heart warming love sagaπŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† happy part hume assume karne ke liye hogaπŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  - luking at the pace and with prev season experience I too dread this 😭

title track ko dhundne ke liye shayad chachu ko mission par bejna padegaπŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† isi bahane main chachu ki taraf kuch soft ho jaaun...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† coz right now i really dont want chachu to help Arjuhi free...hate him soo much that i cant forgive him nor do i want Arjuhi to forgive him easily... such a waste of a beautiful song,  chachu ko bhejenge bhi to woh kya karega he will ask bhagvan "aap ko kuch to karna hi padega , title track ki video banake  telecast karna hi padega" πŸ₯±

Lovedeep bua was good in making chachu feel guilty but a part of her dialogue was repetitive.. isliye shayad lamba hogayaπŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† However Arvind Tayaji & Sudhir seemed unaffected!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Arohi ki Dad se zyada chachu ko importance mil rahi haiπŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  -   may be luv din bring their fav sweet thats why.  and yeah sirf chachu ko redeem karna hai,  amrit bhi chachu se baat karti hai , aur aro bhi chachu ke baare mein sochti , maa  beti ko sudhir ki khayal hi nahi  Stern Smile or they thot bolke bhi kya fayda πŸ€ͺ

did anyone notice wen chachu walked to Amrit he looked constipatedπŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Amrit was good but jo wo Rajveer se ab keh rahi hai, kya usne khud uss waqt believe kiya tha jab Arohi was screaming out that Arjun is innocent?!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† She is acting smart & all good now πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
When she said that Arjun was going to begin his own business & that Arohi was soo happy about it, my heart shrunk when i heard thisCry Cry Cry We know the truth but too late that they realized!!Cry Cry Cry I wanted to see this phase in Arjuhi's life but..KMH2 had soo much to show but shame that they are ending itCry Cry Cry(cant use LOL emos here)
- I was surprised that she even said that 😲,  such late realisation 😑 uss ladke  ko  ek chance tak nahi mila apna life banane ke liye 😭😭 . 

chachu & God's convo did not touch meπŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• -  mujhe bahut choo gaya Stern Smile, apne take mein likha maine πŸ₯±

So that was my rant in HinglishπŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Now finally to my favorite❀️ short & sweet scene of the day😍 😍 😍
That little convo was a beauty..Karan was outstanding⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️!! soo amazingly he outdid himself yet again...Thanx to CVs for this scene..it was lovely keeping with the characters of Arjuhi❀️  -  yep thx to CVs and  applause to Karan , Arjun cannot even exist without Karan πŸ‘

When Arjun asked himself that is he responsible for the condition of Arohi, i was like nooo!!! please ab tum sacrifice, etc ki baare main mat sochnaπŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’
But soo lovingly he came to the side of the his cell door to cheer up Arohi...aww...❀️ ❀️ ❀️..

Arohi tho abhi bhi bacchi hi hai...she will only get consoled & pampered by Arjun...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† she is herself.. doesn't pretend to be happy like Arjun for the sake of himπŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† she cannot do that either even if she wants to since our Arjun Singhania knows her very well... hez smart & will figure out shez tensedCry Cry Cry -   yeh lines dil ko choo gaya, I couldnot see tears in Arjun's eyes 😭.

wen Arjun starts to talk to her...i was like why are you sitting soo far Arohi...why cant you come close as wellAngry Angry Angry Arjun ko bulana tha useπŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• 
but after that there were sparks between the two cells...Arjun Singhania trying to flirt with a anjaan ladki who he has fallen for at first sightπŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...love the thought...also that they are actually Mrs & Mr Singhania!!❀️ ❀️  the most adorable...😍 😍 😍 awesome dialogue deliveryClap Clap  beautifully done!! Karan & Kritz you are the soul of the show & there is passion in your work...Just amazing!!⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️  -  that was an amazing scene❀️   and was brilliantly enacted Clap and made up for the otherwise  average episode.
nice song too Disapprove 

Edited by kavyasam - 12 years ago
Updated my take on pg -2
was bored so made this πŸ˜›

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P8r19P-95U[/YOUTUBE]

jaaanu itz perfect!!! rly nice scene selection...esp the one in wich karan is dancin!!! hahaa!!