Mohabbat Lounge#129[20/5/Epi-149] - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
I loved the episode😊good scenes everything I liked but bua's lecture thoda bada ho gaya don't mind listening to that lecture if I get to watch such good episode 😲jise badalna mushkil tha voh badal gaya n stupid ullus Arohi's dad n thaya ji nahi badle
πŸ˜•ullu ka patta Rajveer bhagwan se pray karo koi galat baat nahi hai lekin y don't u try to prove Arjun innocent stupid dhimaag kharab hai kya jab unhe pakadna tha u used ur complete brain full efforts aur jab unhe bachane ki baari aayi u r not doing or not even trying to do something to help them
Arjun Arohi scene was nice cute
SRK dialogues sunne ke baad expressions Arohi ke kam Kritz ke zyaada lag rahe πŸ˜›the however that suits the situation quite well
Karan Kritz loved ur work keep rocking☺️scenes tum dono ke chal rahe the aur blush mai kar rahi thi lol

Shocked
Edited by adhasrujana - 12 years ago
Arjun πŸ€—πŸ‘   Karan was tooo good.

Arohi  πŸ€—πŸ˜³  Kritia  was good too, 

OVERDOSE OF ULLUS.  πŸ₯±

rajveer  khud kuch kar nahi paya aur bhagvan se rasta maang raha hai, ab usko kuch yehsaas hua to suddenly he wants  arjun to be  innocent only so that arohi can come home  😑

to the episode : 

ullus scene S K I P >>> today also , seedha jail pahunchgayi.  

Arjun's self talk was very good,  He thinks that he cannot see tears in arohi's eyes (I cant see tears in his eyes ) .   The way he tried to cheer her up using romit, srk etc was too sweet.  Arohi was looking so sad  , phir bhi for the sake of arjun she did smile and his face lit up on seeing it.   Loved them both.  'picture abhi baaki hai ' πŸ˜ƒ,  and  he asks her to smile ,  loved it .   Karan and Kritika  Fab  job πŸ‘πŸ‘.   Karan is king of expressions,  ek hi jagah par baith ke itna saara expressions diya and just with that he did the whole scene πŸ‘ same with kritz πŸ‘πŸΌ.   No match to them in such scenes. 

Baaki ulluayan.   Lovedeep's lecture ,  amrits  emo. atyachar,  rajveer's confused atyachar,   liar babu and tayaji's we dont care atyachar ,  ufff,  too much overdose .    Tie scene was like comic relief to me 🀣🀣  ,  talked abt that in other post 🀣.     Rajveer ki vardi utarte hi buddhi aagayi 😲🀣 .  but mostly  his  demands to god was even more 🀣🀣 worthy.   I mean  what are those dialouges, who wrote them πŸ˜•
he says   'kyun vishwas karu main tumpe '  😲 matlab abhi samajh mein nai aaya kyun vishwas karna hai 'aur kaise, apni arohi ko maine apni hathon se dukh diya ' 😲 hain ab tak yeh  buddhi kaha gayi?   suddenly samajh mein aaya ki  arohi ko dukh pahuncha 😑 aur Arjun ?  uski  khyal kisiko nahi hai 😑,   all ullus  except lovedeep was thinking abt arohi only 😑 ,  "use iss ghar mein vapas aane ka sirf ek hi raasta hai ,  arjun ko beguna sabeet hona "  😲 agar woh beguna sabeet hua to woh  arjun ke sath apne ghar jaayegi ,   why will she come to ur ullu pagalkhana 😑  "tumhe yeh karna hi hoga,  main nai jaanta kaise,  arjun ko beguna sabeet hona hi hoga , pleeeaseee" 😲🀣🀣🀣🀣   never saw anything more pathetic,  isnt  he a cop,  I mean he is not even saying  give me strength  to solve this case again 🀣🀣  directly he is saying  do some miracle and save arjun that too not for arjun  but for arohi to come back ,since  he is feeling  guilty for what he did πŸ₯±πŸ˜‘.   Arjun should  give  a Punch each to all ullus.  😑.  Khotte kahi ke , maanga bhi to kya  arohi ko vapas aane ka and is using arjun's name for that 😑.     

okay episode because of arjuhi convo πŸ‘πŸΌ.   rest was waste of time,  first so many flashbacks and again  last scene same episode dubara flashback πŸ₯±πŸ˜‘,  dikhane ke liye itna kuch hai and  they are simply wasting time.   I dont want to be mad at episodes  specially when it is ending ,  but  I am scare ki ab itna  waqt  barbaad karenge  and   suddenly  fast pace mein sab kuch ek hi epi mein dikhadenge πŸ₯±πŸ˜­.  I want to see  arjuhi   living happily and their  nok jhoks  lovey dovey baatien, bacche  etc etc.   and not in flashback scenes  I want  proper new good scenes and lot of them.  woh kab milega 😭

Edited by kavyasam - 12 years ago
A Very beautiful, and heartwarming episode...

Arjun is such a gangster..πŸ˜† Jail main bhi apni lady love k saath Baton se romance kar raha hai..😍..SHOOO cute..He wiped his tear and tried to make Arohi happy...! LOVED him for this..It was the most thoughtful thing one can do in this situation..!πŸ€—

Happy that Rajveer is breaking down with emotions and relisation is burdening him..it's about time he starts to repent..I would love to see him Beg them for forgiveness from Arjun and Arohi Both...I think he ows a BIGGEr apology to Arohi than Arjun...Khud se to kuch hoga nahi, and now he needs his GOD...such ironey - when he was a policeman he dint need God, and now he's back to his normal humanity, he's weak and needs God to do his job for im...what power and pride does to man is just unbeleivable..!

Amrit for the first time i though twas convincing and emoted pain...But finally she's playing a proper role of a mother...Somewhere felt bad for her, but when you're married to a heartless man, you tend to becom Num to feelings and emotions yourself...

Bua πŸ€— Thank you for that slap on t heir face...much deserved but no point cuz they're ullus, and hence animals...Human hote to emotion hotey..🀒😑

Karan and Kritzz...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ - Sad that the intensity is coming at the end of the show, wish it had come sooner..BUT i'm gonna miss watching them on TV😭😭😭

P.S. i wonder Wot news Arvind Got..πŸ€”..if its about Arjun being Nirdosh, which he is, then Pehle hi Rajveer se keh kar God se pray karwalete if it was dat easy..bicharon ko itna ainwin hi bhagaya..😑
Edited by AmnaIsh - 12 years ago
Great show..In terms of Drama plus Arjuhi's Super cute Romance behind the bars...😳

I adore this guy called Arjun for his greatness & his selfless love..He fortgets all his pain when he see his lady love in pain...Even he him self was taken a back with Rajveer's such step as They found him out of burning house & than he arrested Arohi😲...But all he was thinking to make Arohi happy and cheer her up...πŸ‘What a Great Love Man...πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘β­οΈArohi is soo lucky girl to get such guy...Arjun knew for Arohi this shock was just too much what Rajveer did as even after all there is big respect for Rajveer from Arohi;s side..But It all broken up When she saw Rajveer...😭

Arjun's dialoges were proving his great nature once again...and the way he was tring to cheer up Upset Arohi..OMG ! was truly so cute and adorable..finally he succeed to make her smile and bring back the same Arohi..He had too😳...But hatts off to the guy..He perfectly knows how to Love to his Love...πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘Love you Arjun..

Lovedeep Bua again Truly great..I wish she did all this earlier...But late is better than never...That was well deseved verbal slap on face of Rajveer  & whole Ahuwalia Family & their hypocrist Love for Arohi...Specially Rajveer...Whos soo pround on claims to be so honest with his work..How
he couldn't see Arjun's innocent and Why he dint see Arohi's pain when she was uarging that Arjun is innocent ..Pls dont arrest him...

Arohi's mom..even she was nice...Good sarcastic lines to make realize Arohi's Chachu thats Its been much Ego of ACP Rajveer and Now Its time to go real ..See the pain of his loved once..

I just Hope as Now Rajveer wants Arjun out..Bappa real does some Miracle...Want Arjuhi to out soon..There was some shocking Phone call..I hope Its news of Mr.Kartar is well and good now to prove Arjun's incocen..

And Yaa even If Arjuhi comes out..Pls dont spend much  time with family Rona  -Dona & reunion and all...I want Just Arjuhi for last week..and their love.πŸ˜ƒ...Their Much awaited SR and Good Married life..Thats It...Dont drag the show with Arohi's family scenes Please..

I can't believe now Its very last week left for show.😭..I feel like cry When I think What I'll do without Kitnii😭..But hope there is good last week ..Pls cv's... 
Hmm so nice "om shanti om " 2day πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† i mean nice show 2day πŸ˜†

But less love story more family drama .πŸ₯±anyways show started with continuity but no need to show that allu family scene again ..seedha jail se hi start karna tha na . anyways liked d way arjun was caring 4 arohi n tried hard to made her laugh but arohi still sad .😭 good points :-
1. arjun turned srk of om shanti om πŸ˜‰ using his dialogues πŸ˜†
2. chedoying his own wife πŸ˜†
3. n imp thing he wants a film to be made on their love story πŸ˜† 2 show ban gaye kafi nahi hai kyaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
4. arjun is buddha now ..ghutno mein dard πŸ˜† ab jab itni race lagai hai to hoga hi na . arohi also had pain but she was more disturbed with d pain in heart. 😭
but overall liked that jail romance . jail mein bhi humesha romance on rehta hai . good .πŸ‘

rest all was family drama of allus . hmm CVS AAJ TO THEEk HAI BUT NOT ANY MORE . WANT TO SEE ARJUHI 'S HAPPY SCENES INSTEAD OF RONE - DHONE WALA FAMILY DRAMA .
but i m afraid that cvs r going to show only this family drama . πŸ˜‘😭

allu family on sudhroing mission 1 by 1 πŸ˜† :-

1. lovedeep bua - good job . liked d way she was taking class of evry1.πŸ‘
2. amrit - sudden change is difficult to digest  but chalo she is behaving like mom . good .😊
3. chachu - getting so much footage these days πŸ˜› inka bhi rang badal gaya suddenly ..all thanx to god πŸ˜† realising his mistake tak to theek hai but flash backs n all dikhane ki kya zaroorat hai . agar time hota to baat aur thi but now its unnecessary to show all this .πŸ˜•
n now i think phone is abt ksa's recovery .

in short aaj bhi time waste kar diya . ab to i think end mein arjuhi jail se niklenge n "THE END "

somebody save me ...  morning ff kar diya tha,  ab  dekh rahi hoo,   tie  wala scene  πŸ€£ exclusive custom made  wala  🀣🀣 aur mila bhi gift kaise wala , purple color  🀣  senti to dur ki baat hai main to has has ke pagal ho rahi hoon 🀣  omg  'ise banane mein bahut time lagate hai yaar woh log '  🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

no wonder gauri left him , ek tie kharedne ke liye itna discussion kar raha hai 🀣🀣🀣

okay I am defo sadist ,  that scene was supposed to be  uniform or arohi sentiment πŸ˜† ab pata chala uske  liye tie ko footage mila 🀣  ,  but why is arohi shown to be thinking of chachu jab arjun next cell mein hai πŸ˜•πŸ˜³
Edited by kavyasam - 12 years ago
Originally posted by channi_star

res!!
letz c wat stored in 4 us 2de!!!! 

ouchh!! aksh ke take par taaliyan bajate bajate my hands r hurtin...  akshhh   😑  abb aao aur mere haath dabao πŸ˜› *aksh ne dabaye haath, ab chand ko chahiye hogi chiropractor πŸ˜ˆ*

wonderful epi!!!!

😭  cnt c arjun n arohi cryin!!!

arjun bana karan arohi ko cheer up karne ke liye...πŸ˜†

arjun: mei buddha hogaya hu, ghutne dard kar rahe hai...
guess thatz the reason suneeta aunty is feedin karan a lot of fish...πŸ˜†

arjun plzz abhi budhha mat hona, abhi amanpreet anne baki hai!!  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† haan haan arjun, abhi se buddhe hone ki baat mat kar.. abhi toh bohot kuch karna baaki hai πŸ˜ˆ

arjuhi jaha romance wahan...jail mei romance..yeh toh kmh mei hi hosakta hai...it was soo cute...
moonlight date...waise bhi arjuhi ke nasseb mei moonlight date hii hai.. dv's ke paas candles aur match box lene ke liye paise nahi hai...datz y they din bother 2 recreate the fire scene!! πŸ˜› take a bow.. 😲 candles aur match box se fire scene create karenge *taaliyan* πŸ€£

romit had a chocolate massage...πŸ˜†
guess he used his brains n thought he wud b a chocolate boy if he had a chocolate massage..
ladkiyo ke aaas paas bhatakne ke badle flies were bhatkofyin around him...arjun humesha comic relief ke liye bhai ki dhajjiya udata hai.. aaj romit makki uda raha hai *taaliyan*
🀣

luvd the cute n sweet convo btwn arjuhi...
hearin it i felt kmh is now cumin 2 an end...arjun n arohi's love story is comin to an end!! 😭😭

ullu mansion:

welcome bua...u came bak wid a bang...kya tamacha mara hai apne ullu brothers ko..
luvd her attitude!! bua ne maare tamache, humne maare tamatar.. *taaliyan*  *takes two in hand, one at sudhir, one at arvind.. * ye lo.. aur ye bhi!!😑

arrey love sudhir the vampy mithai nahi khayega...he wud hv acceptd a glass of blood happily!! πŸ˜† no wonder he luked so sad, arjun jail me hai toh woh khoon pilane ke liye available nahi hai.. πŸ€£

rajvir n amrit convo:

hmmm so amrit fully on the right  track n rajvir on the way...
well for a change 2de i felt pity on rajvir though he desrves it... 😳
the bond n relationship btwn arohi n rajvir is shwn very sweet (b4 arjun came in arohi's life)
arohi is evry1z ladli!!  😊

rajvirz convo wid gannu bhaiya (ganpati bappa):
so ghannu bhaiya has almost succeded in makin 1 ullu (rajvir) a humanbeing!! πŸ‘ sorry, but that credit i give to arjuhi love πŸ˜

but the other 2 ullus r left!!!  ooppss!! i 4gt they r girgitwalias...the other day dey were beatin up arjun like hell outside their mansion n suddenly chngd wen they came bak in πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
so they myt change seeing rajvir change!! hence the name girgitwalias.. ab saare Uturn maarenge agle hafte.. 

the phone call!!
omg!! such a silly thing i did 2de...i cracked up wen arvind picked up the phone, evn b4 he said nything..dnt knw y i just rem his shutup...
i was like wat if he says 'shutup'    πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† koi gal nahi, WHAT!! toh bola.. jo ke apne shut up wale andaaz me hi bola πŸ‘

dv's ended at that point just 2 make us think wat the call was abt...hmmm!!!

dv's u wasted 1 more week...u wud hv solved the issues by 2de n giv us full 6 epi (includin maha epi if v get 1) of arjuhi...
hv 2 bear ullus nxt week too...

n wat was the use of bringin that tatoo man in...was he der just 2 show his fake tatoo???? 😑
u din use him nywre!! huh!! woh lori sun ke tabele me so gaya... send rathore to wake him up!!

abb mon ko yeh sab issues liptado n tue se ek nayi shuruat karo!!!

⭐️  infinity stars for karan n kritka!!
luv yah guyz!! gonna miss u both like helll!!!  😭 ditto!! πŸ˜­

Edited by aksh4IF - 12 years ago
Originally posted by kavyasam

somebody save me ...  morning ff kar diya tha,  ab  dekh rahi hoo,   tie  wala scene  πŸ€£ exclusive custom made  wala  🀣🀣 aur mila bhi gift kaise wala , purple color  🀣  senti to dur ki baat hai main to has has ke pagal ho rahi hoon 🀣  omg  'ise banane mein bahut time lagate hai yaar woh log '  🀣

no wonder gauri left him , ek tie kharedne ke liye itna discussion kar raha hai 🀣🀣🀣

okay I am defo sadist ,  that scene was supposed to be  uniform or arohi sentiment πŸ˜† ab pata chala uske  liye tie ko footage mila 🀣  ,  but why is arohi shown to be thinking of chachu jab arjun next cell mein hai πŸ˜•πŸ˜³
hehe.. i was too irritated wid DVs to see humor in that situation.. but brain did register the fact that the tie had way too much footage.. death by tie!! hope its useful in tying up the loose ends.. πŸ€£
@bold - kyunki ghar ki murgi daal barabar.. 
Originally posted by aksh4IF

hehe.. i was too irritated wid DVs to see humor in that situation.. but brain did register the fact that the tie had way too much footage.. death by tie!! hope its useful in tying up the loose ends.. πŸ€£
@bold - kyunki ghar ki murgi daal barabar.. 

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣  aru mat hasao aksh, already haske pagal ho gayi,  woh god ke saamne rone laga to bhi hasi aa rahi hai 🀣🀣.   

@blue - so true, bechara  arjun uske cheer karne ki koshish karke so gaya shayad,  and ullu connection ho gaya aro ko. Confused