Mohabbat Lounge#129[20/5/Epi-149]

channi_star thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
we are here to discuss about the show
Kitani Mohabbat Hai
Start sharing the analysis and constructive critics and comments; however,not to forget few rules to keep the discussion flow nice..(kindly follow the rules)

1. No actor bashing & No derogatory terms to be used.
2. Keep the discussion off of issues not concerned with this show.
3. Feedbacks appreciated not sarcasm or digs at the actors and the show.
4. Do NOT quote more than 3 times.
5First 2 pages of the lounge can be reserved only for takes, NO conversations.

"Format, name and rules exclusively for Mohabbat lounge"

*Permission given by the KMH2 Dev team*

Mohabbat lounge now has a FB page, so join in & spread the word
Give your feedback & make your requests at
Kitani Mohabbat Hai official Page

For the hard work the actors do to entertain us, watching whom on TV is a pleasure to usLets bring them to the top in IF rankings by joining & getting more pplto join their fan clubs & writing in their fan clubs twice(max allowed) every day.. links below..and also please comment on the KMH2 articles which have KK and KK2 tagged...you can comment 4 times a day...every 30mins.

To bring Kitani Mohabbat Hai to the top in IF rankings, rate the Chaska meter everyday without fail here: https://india-forums.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=580

And contribute a little time to this forum & help make it active; Comment on the articles, Photos & Videos(in the main gallery) as many times as possible. Also rate the same. Lets show hume Kitani Mohabbat Hai se kitani mohabbat hai.

People who live in India please try to watch Kitni Mohabbat hai on 8pm Slot if it is easy for you rather than watching it later on internet or on repeat telecast as watching it on 8pm adds in the weekly TVR. We don't want Kitani to end sooner just because of this reason😳

***** IMPORTANT *****
As we all know that the TB article states Imagine Channel is considering to axe the most popular show on their channel just to make way for swayamwar, It is time to show our protest.
Sign the petition the more the better :)
Join this group on FB - Lets Save KMH
Mail / Spam kmh2 and imgine tv fb pages
guys send your views & take out your frustration here at the address below which ever way you want.
Imagine
P.O. Box No. 12001
Adarsh Nagar Post Office
Andheri West
Mumbai 400 053.
E-Mail us at: [email protected]
Telephone: +91-22-67733999
contact balaji below.

C-13, Balaji House,
Dalia Industrial Estate,
Opposite Laxmi Industrial Estate, New Link Road,
Andheri (West) , Mumbai - 400 053Tel: 91-22-4069-8000

Fax: 91-22-4069-8181

E-mail: 
[email protected]

Links to previous thread : https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1687307

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

channi_star thumbnail
SOMETHING SPECIAL FOR MLians ;)
Some special warm hugsπŸ€— to -sanju- for giving us a reason to smile, laugh & danceπŸ˜† in between all the tensions, you made our days soo much easy. We owe this happiness to youπŸ€— & for getting us this sweet autograph
❀️Thank you sooo much for doin this for all we will cherish this all our lives❀️
*Credits* -Sanju- <<- we love you..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

SONG OF THE DAY
So this post is going to be for Songs suggested based on what happened in today's episode or we will post a romantic song for Arjuhi

channi_star thumbnail
res!!
letz c wat stored in 4 us 2de!!!! 

ouchh!! aksh ke take par taaliyan bajate bajate my hands r hurtin...  akshhh   😑  abb aao aur mere haath dabao πŸ˜›

wonderful epi!!!!

😭  cnt c arjun n arohi cryin!!!

arjun bana karan arohi ko cheer up karne ke liye...πŸ˜†

arjun: mei buddha hogaya hu, ghutne dard kar rahe hai...
guess thatz the reason suneeta aunty is feedin karan a lot of fish...πŸ˜†

arjun plzz abhi budhha mat hona, abhi amanpreet anne baki hai!!  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

arjuhi jaha romance wahan...jail mei romance..yeh toh kmh mei hi hosakta hai...it was soo cute...
moonlight date...waise bhi arjuhi ke nasseb mei moonlight date hii hai.. dv's ke paas candles aur match box lene ke liye paise nahi hai...datz y they din bother 2 recreate the fire scene!! πŸ˜›

romit had a chocolate massage...πŸ˜†
guess he used his brains n thought he wud b a chocolate boy if he had a chocolate massage..
ladkiyo ke aaas paas bhatakne ke badle flies were bhatkofyin around him...
🀣🀣🀣🀣

luvd the cute n sweet convo btwn arjuhi...
hearin it i felt kmh is now cumin 2 an end...arjun n arohi's love story is comin to an end!! 😭😭

ullu mansion:

welcome bua...u came bak wid a bang...kya tamacha mara hai apne ullu brothers ko..
luvd her attitude!!

arrey love sudhir the vampy mithai nahi khayega...he wud hv acceptd a glass of blood happily!! πŸ˜†

rajvir n amrit convo:

hmmm so amrit fully on the right  track n rajvir on the way...
well for a change 2de i felt pity on rajvir though he desrves it... 😳
the bond n relationship btwn arohi n rajvir is shwn very sweet (b4 arjun came in arohi's life)
arohi is evry1z ladli!!  😊

rajvirz convo wid gannu bhaiya (ganpati bappa):
so ghannu bhaiya has almost succeded in makin 1 ullu (rajvir) a humanbeing!! πŸ‘

but the other 2 ullus r left!!!  ooppss!! i 4gt they r girgitwalias...the other day dey were beatin up arjun like hell outside their mansion n suddenly chngd wen they came bak in πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
so they myt change seeing rajvir change!!

the phone call!!
omg!! such a silly thing i did 2de...i cracked up wen arvind picked up the phone, evn b4 he said nything..dnt knw y i just rem his shutup...
i was like wat if he says 'shutup'    πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

dv's ended at that point just 2 make us think wat the call was abt...hmmm!!!

dv's u wasted 1 more week...u wud hv solved the issues by 2de n giv us full 6 epi (includin maha epi if v get 1) of arjuhi...
hv 2 bear ullus nxt week too...

n wat was the use of bringin that tatoo man in...was he der just 2 show his fake tatoo???? 😑
u din use him nywre!! huh!!

abb mon ko yeh sab issues liptado n tue se ek nayi shuruat karo!!!

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️  infinity stars for karan n kritka!!
luv yah guyz!! gonna miss u both like helll!!!  😭

Edited by channi_star - 12 years ago
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

RES

bua was too good today. very well deserved lecture she gave to the ullu brothers.

arjuhi were rocking but more of karanika than arjuhi.awesome loved them.but very short scene wished there was more of them.

Continuation was a waste of 2 precious minutes but yesterday's dialougue hearing that as many times just touches me. though i could watch whenever i want but looks like even cv's wanted to listen to it & show us again their best dialogue.

The lecture from Lovedeep bua was mindblowing she caught the right nerves especially of Rajveer the others did not seem to be too much bothered. But at least they stood πŸ˜•πŸ˜•their listening like statues. And Arvind did not even say his favourite line " SHUT UP "  seemed like bua caught their tongue.So bua said all she came to say.Very good job bua ⭐️⭐️this was needed though it stretched on too long in this time we should have seen Arjuhi but i guess a small lecture would not even got through to theese ullu's. Bua was given amazing linesπŸ‘πŸ‘.

Rajveer seemed lost in Arohi's accusation & thinking about what happened also was not happy since yesterday but the other 2 elder ullu's congratulating Rajveer just added salt for Rajveer & the remaining salt & chilli bua rubbed in well.All of them just stood their & rajveer was the only 1 who was embarresed.😳

Next scene was the best  with Arjun trying to cheer Arohi up. During this scene I saw more of Karanika than Arjuhi but I loved it cos it made the scene so unique & original.Thanks to both Karanika for this unique mindblowing performanceπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.

Arjun thinking of being responsible for Arohi's condition was sad because his yesterday's dialogue also goes for Arohi she also feels life with arjun is worth any saza but i guess he can't bear to see her in this condidtion. The saza would be more romantic if they were locked in the same cell like the valentines night. Cv's can't bear to give us as much Arjuhi romance in theese final days. Well atleast they made use of cells being next door to each other.

Karan's lines were amazing. Romance in jail that too with a mixture of karan & SRK what more could i want. I got too of my favaourite stars togther a 2 in 1. Dialogues of SRK from Karan. I loved ❀️ this & so did Kritika theese lines were original.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘  

Karan's line of getting old was very hilarious 🀣 got me wondering  What will happen to our dreams. Theese 2 make any place and any moment special.  β€οΈβ€οΈ  

editing.  will continue later.
Edited by KMH-NASHA - 12 years ago
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Arjun...β€οΈπŸ˜³πŸ€—β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ˜­
Arohi...πŸ˜­β­οΈπŸ˜³πŸ‘..πŸ€—
Amrit aka Rondu...πŸ‘ πŸ˜­ 
Rajveer...πŸ˜† πŸ˜• 
Lovedeep...⭐️ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ
Arwind...

*Super love arjun for trying to cheer arohi up while hiding his pain..πŸ˜’ he loves arohi so much that he can't bare to see her sad or in pain, so he will even hide is pain and sadness just to see a smile on arohi's face😳...once again arjun has proven he is a selfless lover and loves his arohi so much that he will do anything for her and her happiness...amazing direction and Karan was bang on with his expressions..πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ I could feel his pain too...😭...πŸ€— to arjun..n the continuation for 2 mins is too much nw...😑...i still can't get that dialogue out of my head..that dialouge that stole the episode...😍 and then arjun asking himself that are all love stories incomplete..will dere's b imcomplete too..?πŸ₯Ί..such a similar question we r asking CVs..that will we get a complete story...will everything b shown? will we get to see arjuhi moments and will arjuhi complete their love (SR) n get Aman and Preet?

* Arjun comes near to the jail bars and starts the convo..n says he as gone old because his knee's hurt from running😲...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...aree arjun..you can't go old now..abhi to kitna kuch karna hai..wid your arohi...β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†..and reveals the secret of romits chocolate thing..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...he is trying so much to make his arohi smile..but she isn't smiling at all...and why didn't she cum closer to the jail bar?!!πŸ˜•..Finally he succeeds wid his SRK dialogues from Om shanti Om...πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ˜†...n knowing how much of a big fan arohi is of SRK's..arohi gets a smile on her face...love how arjun can make her smile so quickly...πŸ˜›πŸ˜³ and says "Picture abhi baaki hai mere dost"..i hope what he said was right... im sure he is because..gives me hope for us too..that we mite just get arjuhi moments and the most awaited SR😍...i hope the last few epi's is filled wid arjuhi moments...😳..what i loved abt that cute jail scene is that even though arjuhi wern't together in the same cell..they still had that magic in dem which made the whole scene so cute and magical...❀️..kudo's to KK2 for their amazing chemistry together...it just makes the whole atmosphere bright..even in a dull setting⭐️ β­οΈ β­οΈ

*Lovedeep hit a sixer wid her comeback and taunting of the Ullu'sπŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...great scene but it went on for too long... πŸ₯±...n it felt as if lovedeep was repeating herself. I wish they had saved a few mins for arjuhi......she did a great job and once again i saw guilt on rajveer's face which was gudπŸ‘πŸΌ...lekin the duo aka sudhir n arwind stayed stone hearted...i feel sorry for their wives's...having to jhelofy dese strict n stone hearted pati's...🀒 

*again the Rajveer and Amrit scene was gud...even though rajveer didn't speak..his expressions were gud for once...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (Praising Rajveer, not nitin...πŸ˜†)...scene was long n for once i liked Rondu crying...πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†..love her love for her own daughter...πŸ‘πŸΌ and even after this...she still loves her and she also believes arjun is innocent😳 n that arhi wud never support the wrong. ha ha what cracked me up was the FB where chachu wanted the "exclusive n expensive" tie...🀣🀣..and wen i saw the tie i was like to my self that THAT was the so-called tie he wanted?!!🀣🀣..never seen him wesr a tie and the fact that he wanted it cracks me up..🀣🀣..and then wen arohi asks him hu wud you chose, uniform or me? and he said of course you..and den FB ends n cums to arohi where she says...you chose the uniform this tym..πŸ₯Ί...but i don't understand that Rajveer was having the FB..den how did arohi remember this n say it..wen arjun was in the cell next to her?!!πŸ˜•..but in this scene i cud connect to rajveer's guiltπŸ‘πŸΌ

*Next scene was a downerπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ..i could not connect wid Rajveer's convo wid god...mainy because of the dialogues😳..and what is this?!! Rajveer is so selfish...he only wants arjun to b proven innocent so that arohi can cum home...huhπŸ˜•..has he forgotten that arohi is marred n that wen thney get released from prison..arohi will go wid arjun...?!!😳 didn't like this scene at allπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ  and it doesn't even seem that he believes that arjun is innocent.he only wants hin to b proven for the sake of arohi cuming home...n already arjuhi MU him for setting fire to the house...that serves him right..but i want rajveer to believe from true heart that arjun is innocent and wen will the real shooter b revealed?!! CVs you cann't ignore or forget abt this okay?!!

*Arwind getting a shocking fonecall!!...😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜² from his expressions it seems as if it's sumthing bad..😭..i hope KSA is alive and i hope the fone call is related to the real shooter or the fact arjun is innocent...!!
Edited by Anjalii...xXx - 12 years ago
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ress...
Havent watched the epi yet!🀣..

----------------------------------------------
EDITED:

k...continuity ki jai ho!! Again continuity ke strt hua ye episode bhi!! 😑 wah-wah...jo iss week ke strt se shuru kiya tha wo abhi bhi kayam hai!! *taaliyan*
continuity mein bhi ullus ka hi chehra mila tha dikhane ko!!😑..aur woh bhi uss mr. SHUT UP urf angreez da puttar 🀣..ki shakal dikhani thi..😑
anyways..jail mein flight land hui aur hume dikhe arjun aur arohi..😳..arjun thinking kya humari kahani aduri reh jaayegi?? Me like..nooo aisa nhi hoga!! Hum nhi hone denge!!

Flight back to ullu ngr..🀒
lovedeep bua ne koshish to bahut ki ullus ke bheje mein dimaag bharne ke liye..par kya karen..think she forgot that the ullus (esp the trio..nalaayko ne HP ke trio ka naam badnaam ke diya🀣..) ke paas dimaag hai hi nhi to unhe samajh kya aayega lovedeep's POV..🀣.. I m sure jab bhagwaan dimaag baat rhe the tab arvind wud be saying SHUT UP..🀣.. Sudhir wud have turned into a vampy nd must be drinking someody's blood or even better he wud be saying to god agar tumne mere bheeje mein dimag bharne ki koshish ki toh main tumhara khoon pee jaunga🀣..🀣.. Nd rajveer wud be doing his robot dance for sure...🀣..🀣..
wen bua was offering sudhir mithai.. I was like..isse ye ko de rhi hai.. Ye insaano ka khaana thodi na khaayega 🀣.. Agr isne insaano ka khaana kha liya to pta nhi kya krdega!!🀣.. Bt on a serious note i liked lovedeep's acting today!!πŸ‘..

Flight dubara land hui jai mein..πŸ˜ƒ
arjuhi crying..i also felt like crying..😭 i was like plz dnt cry.. It makes us feel like crying wid u!!😭 bt i lovd the way arjun tried to make arohi smile.. I loved the way arjun said main arohi ke aakhon mein aasun nhi dekh skta..😳
Shocker of the day: arjun budhha ho gya hai..😲 r u serious arjun..agr tum budhe ho gye to hume aman-preet kaise milenge??πŸ˜†
haaye..jail mein romance to sirf arjun singhania aur arohi ahluwalia hi kr skte hai😳... Moon-light dinner in jail to sirf karan kundra ka idea hi ho skta hai..πŸ˜†..lagta hai arjun singhaniya mein karan kundra ka bhoot ghus gya hai!!πŸ˜†.. Bt i loved the whole scene.. Karanika's expression was really fab!! πŸ‘..wen arjun said dat lagta hai srk aapka fav hero hai i was like.. Ofcousr kritika ka fav actor hi to hai..πŸ˜† bt karan said srks dialogue even very well than srk himself!! Haaye main to fida ho gyi inn dialogues pe..!!😳 kya dialogue delivery nd exp the karan ke!!
On the whole the scene was really amazing.. I loved each nd evry part of it!!❀️

flight back to ullu ngr..🀒
bozo nd amrit's convo..🀒 saara mood spoil kr diya..😑 aur rajveer ke bache ko toh dekho tie pehna nhi hota hai phir bhi exclusive collection ki tie kharidne ke sapne dekh rha hai!! 🀣..🀣.. 🀣.. The fb was ok-ok..arohis part was gud bt rajveer part was 🀒
Well arohi was right rajveer did choose his wardi instead of arohi..🀒

cumin to the last part: bozo nd his realisation..🀒 nd the flash back of the epi.. Wah-wah..dvs ki jai ho!! Time waste krna to koi inse seekhe!!😑
kavya has written very well on the last part...she hasnt left anything for me to say..!! Bt i wud say that rajveer's scene was really a boring one.. I didnt feel sorry for him.. Haha.. I wud say to him..badi jaldi tumhe realise ho gya that arohi can't do anything wrong..Ja doob marr pani mein!! Also still u wont belive that arjun is innocent.. Jst coz arohi is in jail wid him thats why u want him to come out!! still tumhe arjun ki to koi parwah hi nhi hai!! I wud love to see rajveer saying sorry to arjun woh bhi arjun ke pair pakad ke!!😈
last scene: arvind's 'kya'.. I was like hume kitna torture karoge!! Do baar to coming up mein dikha diya..ek aur baar dikhana zaruri tha!!??
Abt the phone call.. I am getting some wild ideas...🀣..🀣..🀣.. I'll probably make a topic..do comment on that!!🀣..🀣..🀣..🀣..🀣..🀣..

SONG OF THE DAY (for arjuhi):
ishq leta hai kaise imtehaan
ishq mein jeeu
ishq mein maru
ishq hi mera bhagwaan
haaye rabba tu hi meri jaan..tu hi jahaan
tu hi meri manzil
tere ishq mein main kurbaan..

[i noe its a DMG song..bt still the lyrics are really awesome..esp the first line suits very well on arjuhi😳 ]

SONG FOR ULLUS:
kao-kao irritate kre..
Kao-kao irritate kre..

🀣..🀣..🀣..🀣..🀣..🀣..🀣..🀣..🀣..🀣..🀣..🀣..🀣..🀣..
[this is some random song wich i heard on radio..nd i found these lines perfect for the ullus..]
🀣..🀣..🀣..🀣..🀣..🀣..🀣..🀣..🀣..🀣..🀣..🀣..🀣..🀣..

nw me done...!! Have fun..only 5 more epis to go!!😭

Edited by arjuhi4eva - 12 years ago
katrina_petrova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Cv's😊 😑 πŸ₯±

MeπŸ˜•

EpisodeπŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈ

Well me totally forgot about the res post sorry

Epi starts:

2 min back wapas. not going for that

Arjuhi in jail :😭

I was crying when I saw Arohi crying and Arjun's dialogue's were gr8 here, Karan was superb today. He couldn't see Arohi in tears. Luvd this scene very much very touching and when Arjun said 'kya humari bhi love story aise he khatam hogi' I was like 'no it will be happy ending par khatam hogi'😭

Then he comes near the gate and sits there after that I wasπŸ˜† he was very funny there didn't felt like Arjun at all. Lagta hai Karan ki aatma sawar ho gayi thi Arjun pe. Koi baat nahi ji hame to dono chalega😳. Arjun: Mai bhudda ho gaya hun 😲. Aisa hoga to dadi aur hame amanpreet kaise milegaπŸ˜•. Then their moonlit date gr8 scene gr8 acting superloved this scene. Loved Arjun's attempt to make Arohi smile. This shows their love for each other.

Romit had a chocolate massageπŸ˜†. Me visualizing him in chocolate. He looks funny.

anyways then mithai ki dukaan came along in the reptile house. But shockingly I liked that scene love was gr8 here. Are vampy ko mithai mat khilao pet kharab ho jaega wait tab to khila hi do. Dimag to kharab hai hi pet bhi ho jaye to hame kya farak parta hai. When bua said 'ek papa hone ka farz aur chachu hone ka farz nahi nibhaya aapne' they showed arvind's face I think he must be jelous tayaji bhi kyun nahi kaha.πŸ˜†. The scene was gud and they needed this Invisible Tamacha though. But look at the older reptiles😑 koi farak nahi pada.

Then the Amrit-Rajveer scene was gud cuz amrit already becoming amrit than zeher and Rajveer cuming in track too. Then the flashback was gud par itna detail me sochne ki kya zarurat thi jab sochne ki zarurat thi tab kya dimag ghas charne gaya tha. Then Arohi again was gud.

Then Rajveer and Gannu bhaiya well Rajveer ko kisi ne thori si akal to donate ki par baki wo bhi invest nahi karna chah raha tha agar by chance bekar chala jata to????? Well looks like he will do the investigation and prove Arjun bekasor.

And the last scene well Arvind mujhe aapke expressions samajh me nahi aate, hospital or jail something must have happend.

CV's jis gati se aap log drag kar rahe lagta hai bail gadi bhi aapse 10 km aage barh gayi. Lagta hai iss bar bhi Ending me 2 seconds me dusri shadi aur 4 second me baccha hone wala hai.

Karan and Kritika were superb againπŸ‘β­οΈ

Karan You were besht and besht today (ye kya mujhme shagun aa gayi😲)

A poem for my arjuhi:

Zindagi iss kadar khushiyo mein beetein

Tu jahaan ho wahi mujhe jannat dikhein

yun to hai mushkil ye pyar ka saahil

par har dard seh lunga main aagar tu hain haasil

Itni karun main tumse mohabbat

Ke lage jaise Ibadaat

Tum hi har dua mein

Tum hi khuda mein

Tum mere Ishq ho

Tum meri zindagi ho

Edited by katrina_petrova - 12 years ago
tanu111a thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 superluved today epi for a lot of reasons.
*arjuhi scene-in the starting when arjun said "kaash main usse apni baahon me le pata n khush rakh paata "it showed one of the quality of arjun which i luv most. he only wan his arohi happiness n he tried to forget his own pain for giving smile to arohi. he tried his best n he felt very sad when none of his attempt could make arohi happy. arohi is very sad n seeing arjuhi sadness my heat was crying.
*chachu- arohi mom scene-brilliant. i cried on that scene for arohi. i felt mother pain for her daughter. i felt how much innocent n caring is our arohi?arohi has such a pure heart n luving n caring nature towards her chachu n what he did with her innocent niece. a gal who is still a kid by heart had to bear all the sufferings alone. her mom was feeling arohi pain  n it really made me cry n rajveer chachu he was acting more than negative in last epis but today his heart beat for his arohi. his proud n his negative attitude towards arohi made him to hate himself.more than this arohi mom showed that she know arjun impotance in  arohi life.she knows arohi will never liv without arjun. arohi will never be happy without arjun.she clearly showed the fact iits only mother who can know what is deep inside her child heart.its the mother who can feel her child pain. arohi mom is completely heartbroken n the more painful for her is that she cannot do anything for her arohi.
*bua- she did her duty well. luved that scene
                           very nice epi an emotional one.while watching epi i cried for arjuhi for arohi mom n a very little for rajveer chachu (onscereen chachu) but i cried more bcoz of kmh ending. i really luv kmh a lot n it is going to be very hard to liv without kmh πŸ˜­

Edited by tanu111a - 12 years ago
roma2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Res

Yesterday I could not edit my take due to internet connection but today  I am going  write for sure ...

Edited :

Sorry guys even after reserving I could not write my take ..but my feelings were same as all of u .

I just thought of being creative like kitani's creative by just copy pasting all of ur takes but scared kahi sab  unko chod ke mere piche na  pad jaye joota lekar .πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Most shame less fellow in KMH is sudhir 😑'he is the person responsible for all the mess but not regretting any of his deed . I just hate the smile and statement that bauji sunkar bahut khus hoge😑 ..I just want KSA to give him a tight slap for lying to him all these years.

And I really don't understand preeti 's  character ..she is such a emotion less lady ..her daughter like nephew is suffering so much but she has not lines of chinta in her face .πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ. her son is better...

If end of Bhagam Bhag was with Arjuhi's arrest then why it dragged to whole week .πŸ˜•jo chiz drag karni chahiye who toh karte nahi hai πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ.unneccesary screen space ..what I concluded after this bhagam bhag track is that Rajveer's junior are more kabil then him .. jo kaam ullu nahi kar paya woh uske chamche ne kar diya ..  πŸ˜†

Back to episode .. today why so much of ullu's  except DJ every body was shownπŸ₯± .

Good lecture by love to ullu's πŸ‘ but I would have loved if  slapping effect  which was used on poor Rathode  used here in ullu also πŸ˜†' Kal uski jarut nahi thi ..Rajveer ne ek thappad mar diya naa ..why every sentence related to Arohi was shown as a slap on Rathore . Jarur editing mistake hai 'aaj ke badle kal use kar liya hoga ..agar galti ho bhi gayi toh aaj bhi use kar lete boring scene maine bhi jaan aa jati ..waise bhi u people are expert in copy pasting technology .πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Each & every word of love was slap on Ullu's face.  I was wondering Why today Arvind not utter his faorite dialog ..SHUT UP .😲.I was waiting Ab bolega 'Ab bolega .πŸ˜†  Par Love itna suna kar chali gayi koi kuch nahi bola ..πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

BTw why Rajveer's  promotion ..Rathore ke saath itni naa insafi πŸ€£

I have no words to praise Arjun's Character😳'.the way he was trying to cheer Aarohi was just amazing and he succeeded to some extent. Both Karan & kritika was awaresome⭐️ ❀️😍' they are such a good  actorsπŸ‘ . Jail romance from two different cell . They know how to create magic❀️ 'And we will be going to miss this after 7 days'😭

C.v's ne kritika ki jail  jane ki wish puri kar de ..hamari bhi kar do puri list hai ..puri nhi toh ek ad hi kardo .

After yesterdays disaster I am not having any hopes  from the staff of the person who don't even know what stagnation point means . 😑It really hurts '.😭πŸ₯Ί

Edited by roma2011 - 12 years ago
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
continuity se humne kiya episode ka swaagat *taaliyan* wali takes r here for the wk!!
2 min pehle se continuity.. 22 min ke epi me 2 min kal ke naam *taaliyan*
BT land ka recession nahi tha jail mein spread, investment ki CVs ne do do cells par!! *taaliyan*
arjuhi ke flashback aur arohi ke aansu *taaliyan*
DVs ko pata hai, Arjun ka tha dhamakedar punch line, phirse dikhaya zindagi line flashback ke taur par *taaliyan*
arjun ko aaya guilt fever, sawalon ka pul bana kar arohi tak pahunch ne ki koshish *taaliyan*
loved arjun's guilt. karan's forte, the expressions master!! β­οΈ
phir waqt aaya arohi ko khush karne ka, soch ke liye arjun ne apne aansuon ko ignore *taaliyan*
Arvind Sudhir aur Rajvir - KSA ke teen Ullu!! *taaliyan*
Arrest kiya Rathore ne, punch maara Arjun ne, galiyan di Arohi ne, chachu ko mili credit *taaliyan*
bua aaye khushiyan baantne, baja di bhaiyon ke kaan ke neeche *taaliyan*
arohi jail me hai, muh mitha karo bhaiyya *taaliyan*
aur bua ne mithayi me zeher bhi nahi milaya *taaliyan*
shaayad chachu vardi me nahi khate mithayi, lekar aao inke liye donut!! 
arjun budha ho raha hai, ghutnon me dard *taaliyan*
arjun buddha hua kalle kalle, not good for relationship. separate cells me unified chemistry *taaliyan*
arohi ne khud ko gham me khoya aur apni sense of humor bhi.. *taaliyan*
baal ki dukaan ke baalon ka secret hua flash: chocalate massage saabit hua baalon ke liye haanikaarak *taaliyan*
Arjun ne ki jail ke lighting ki tareef, phir bhi Arohi ke dimaag ki lighting rahi dim ki dim *taaliyan*
salaakhen na kar sake humare romance ko rok, arjun ne shuru kiya pickup lines ka silsila *taaliyan*
Arohi hai SRK fan, Jail me Arjun ne dikhayi Om Shanti Om *taaliyan*
Arjun ne flirting me payi safalta, ladki hasi toh phasi *taaliyan*
Phasi hui ladki ko phaansa aansuon ne, par phasne se inkaar kiya Arjun ne, woh na aaye gham ke ghere mein, positivity full on!! *taaliyan*
vardi change, aaya laal tshirt.. uske saath aaya chachu ke perspective me change!! *taaliyan*
arohi ko thi rajvir chachu se pyar, rishton ki dor ko baandne ki koshish, chod ke gayi thi chachu ke liye tie!!  *taaliyan*
amrit rondu rakkhe apne character ka maan, glycerin ka use full on!! *taaliyan*
arohi ne conclude kiya - mein hun jail me matlab chachu ne chuna vardi ko aur tie hua bematlab *taaliyan*
ganpati bappa padhe chachu ke piche, rajvir ke dimaag pe chaya religious faith *taaliyan*
rajvir ne socha arjun ka tha rab ke saath direct connection, mein bhi karunga rab se baat!! *taaliyan*
thi insaano se vartalaap chachu ke liye mushkil, dekhne ko mili chachu aur murti ki chemistry *taaliyan*
bua ne kaha chachu hone ka farz nibhao, chachu ne as usual diya apna kaam kisi aur ko - "bhagwan arjun ko innocent prove karo!!" *taaliyan*
chachu hai indifferent arjun ke innocence se, arohi ke liye arjun ki innocent prove hone ki maang *taaliyan* (he still doesn't seem to believe arjun is innocent. he merely wants him acquitted so arohi comes home!! dislike)
cupids ko mili ek shot, sanchit ne gham zaahir kiya full on. bua ne di moral support aur baakiyon ne di sirf oral support *taaliyan*
DVs ne rakkhi friday suspense ko barkaraar, arvind ne fone uthaya aur kaha 'what!!??' *taaliyan*
nainsafi hui fans ke saath, episode girgitwalias pe shuru aur khatam *taaliyan*
hume aaya mazaa, DJ, Daddi, Raj, Rashi, RPS, Kumud aur Micky ko dekh ke.. invisibility  cloaks subhan allah!! *taaliyan*
DVs bache kuche 5 episodes me dikhayi hume matlab ki cheezen, aapke stupidity hai humare liye bematlab. Arjuhi ko jail se chudao, KSA ko coma se uthao, RPS ko jurm ki duniya se bhagao, Rondu ke haathon se glycerin ghumao, Amanpreet ko duniya me lao aur humare KMH ko khoobsurat banao!! Aur iske liye aapko milenge zor daar *taaliyan*

Karan and Kritz were mindblowing in the jail romance. alag alag cells me ho kar bhi inki chemistry rahi zor daar.. we will miss this πŸ˜­ Nitin and Amrit did a gud job in their scene, didn't like the god convo that much. Bua is ne ki reentry  - loved her sarcastic bhashan.. DVs continuing their ignore the logic n fans streak.. dislike!!
Over N Out - Aksh4IF, RXN TV, ML@IF
Edited by aksh4IF - 12 years ago