hope zee give equal screen space 2 sangini

Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
i am just eagerly waiting for the mahasangam episode of sangini and hoping that zee tv gives an equal screen space to sangini just like all the other three shows😍i saw a glimse of the promo of mahasangam episode and noticed that rudra & gauri were just shown for a second that too a scenefrom the past when gauri cries after being proposed by rudra😭i don't think that rudra & gauri will be even allowed to shoot for the special promo shoot of mahasangam episode😔i also don't like at all when they every time denote the mahasangam episode as the mahasangam episode of pavitra rishta which indirectly gives a lot of importance to it giving us a hint that it will definitely eat the whole episode of sangini😡i think zee should use a title which is common & give importance to all the shows included in the mahasangam episode😃just to watch my sangini/iqbi/raga i will have to tolerate all other shows also till 11:00pm even after knowing that sangini will not get an equal spaceit will also give me a lot of difficulty in downloading it😭i would have preffered if zee would have given ME of just three shows & would have given a special one hour mahaepisode of sangini from 10 to 11 pm😃Edited by monaghosh - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diya_snow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

PR is most popular show of zee tv...and if i m not wrong its a ME of PR...promo se to yahi laga...lets see kya hota hai

jakr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
That is the exact reason I  am not much excited about this. Even in the last Me Pr was given much imp. Why an Me at all. As they have decided to end sangini they could have given us normal episode . For this we have to watch for full 2hours to see our fav Raga If PR is popular people as well watch it without ME Why force on others. They can show on weekends. Why on a normal weekday.  Edited by jakr - 12 years ago
-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I think they will focus more on PR & RMJ like always.

supastar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It could be a zee's strategy to pull more viewers for Sangini by pulling fans from RMJ, PR & LS and vice versa.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
This ZEE Tv , a Mahasangam epi means a lot of crap enduring , uff , what a torture . I love Manav , so will try 2  enjoy the PR parts along with SSBS parts , but the rest'll b complete waste of me precious time . Disgusting . I think it's a business stratejy 2 make us see even the shows , that we'd hate 2 watch normally.