Stars on their caller tunes-Vivian

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
>
Stars and their callertunes

Kavita Awaasthi /Hill Road Media

Music connects to the soul like nothing can and our popular television stars are no exception. We hear their caller tunes and try to decipher the emotions swirling in their heart and mind. Listen up and connect.

Showing 7 of 9 images Previous    Next

Vivian Dsena can't wait but shout out his love for his co-star with the song -Romeo romeo. Sure this romeo is having the time of his life with a hit show and a cool gal with him. His costar in the show Sukirti Kandpal though knows it all. Her caller tune is the meaningful- Love is the answer at least for most of the questions in my heart. We know you have a loverboy tucked in somewhere and it is only a matter of time before we find out who!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey nice one yaar thank you..I havent heard that romeo song & the other Suku one also..WILL LISTEN TO IT TONIGHT & DOWNLOAD IT FOR SURE..when My fav jodi is having it as Caller tune ..then how Can I not have it
nice article.thanks for this.
xMarisax thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
We know you have a loverboy tucked in somewhere and it is only a matter of time before we find out who!!

^^
For the love of god leave Sukus personal life alone. if atleast one side is proffesional enough to not involve her personal life in her proffesion, media should just lay down! She is not gonna give you 24x7 promoting articles and interviews on her personal life like others anyways.She seems a proffesional and cares abt her work and what actually gave her fame.

thnx TM. gonna go and listen to boths ringtones:), btw the title only mentions Vivian, but its Suku too😛.
Edited by xMarisax - 12 years ago