Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
>
Stars and their callertunes

Kavita Awaasthi /Hill Road Media

Music connects to the soul like nothing can and our popular television stars are no exception. We hear their caller tunes and try to decipher the emotions swirling in their heart and mind. Listen up and connect.

Showing 7 of 9 images Previous    Next
Vivian Dsena and Sukirti Kandpal

Vivian Dsena can't wait but shout out his love for his co-star with the song -Romeo romeo. Sure this romeo is having the time of his life with a hit show and a cool gal with him. His costar in the show Sukirti Kandpal though knows it all. Her caller tune is the meaningful- Love is the answer at least for most of the questions in my heart. We know you have a loverboy tucked in somewhere and it is only a matter of time before we find out who!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsygitika.jTOTAL-ROMANTICRidziPiaJazSimi-Swetha-

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Hey nice one yaar thank you..I havent heard that romeo song & the other Suku one also..WILL LISTEN TO IT TONIGHT & DOWNLOAD IT FOR SURE..when My fav jodi is having it as Caller tune ..then how Can I not have it
mijanur IF-Sizzlerz
mijanur
mijanur

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
nice article.thanks for this.
xMarisax Groupbie
xMarisax
xMarisax

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
We know you have a loverboy tucked in somewhere and it is only a matter of time before we find out who!!

^^
For the love of god leave Sukus personal life alone. if atleast one side is proffesional enough to not involve her personal life in her proffesion, media should just lay down! She is not gonna give you 24x7 promoting articles and interviews on her personal life like others anyways.She seems a proffesional and cares abt her work and what actually gave her fame.

thnx TM. gonna go and listen to boths ringtones:), btw the title only mentions Vivian, but its Suku tooTongue.

Edited by xMarisax - 20 May 2011 at 8:10am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index