samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi every one. Hope you do not have a disappointing weekend ahead. Anyway I have full trust in the ethics of CCBM. I was feeling pretty low when I saw the precap. Then I remembered my own advice, let us see what the Cts want to say. In any case, I felt as bad as I was in the episode where Viren signed the Divorce papers and we did not know what Nivedita was going to do the next day. Now we have to wait for a weekend?
  If you watch the past issues it started with Insecurities of Yash, then Siddharth, Keshav, Dadi, Divya, HL and finally and our most favourite Viren. In CCBM they show no person is perfect and they have their own insecurities but that does not make them God or bad. Any way I think the present track is about dealings of Nivedita's issues.So our Nivedita was so far in a very high position. Now it is time to show her insecurities. First she wants to commit suicide- Viren stops her, Then she was not paying attention to viren - VD showed her her mistake. Today she shouted at Viren, was close to Sid, and in the precap does not want to have a child now? Let us be patient and see what the CTs have in store for us. Sabar ka phal meeta hota hai.
Edited by samin096 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@ samin096.. u have really put it well... thank u...yes we have to wait and watch and as u said saber ka phal meetha hota hai and as Anju says Umeed pe duniya kayam hai...
Nikita99 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I guess you are right. Nobody's perfect and now its Nivi's turn but the precap today was kind of depressing but on the other hand after seeing her insecurities around Dwitha It would be a good idea if they wait to have a child.
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yeah samin... agree with ur pov... 👍🏼

im gonna keep chantin my national anthem 'all z well... all z well' and hope for da best!!!!!!
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
lovelyy post n i agrre tht we hav 2 wait n watch . except tht we can't do anythng . All depends on ct's n SP
samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I watched the episode again and then thought, I think Dads usually get a shunting from Moms the first time they are responsible for the baby. It is nothing abnormal. So may be think that way and watch it again
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: samin096

I watched the episode again and then thought, I think Dads usually get a shunting from Moms the first time they are responsible for the baby. It is nothing abnormal. So may be think that way and watch it again

Tina, still it is in the privacy of their room or when nobody is around.. I have lots of cousin and I have never seen them shouting like this infront of family.. I have never done that and I am sure most of the moms will agree to this point.. these are personal matters which need to be handled with sincerity and privately. Moreover Dwita is not her baby - period.. Maa jaisi hona and Maa mein farak hai and jitni jaldi Nivi samajh le utna uske liye achha hai...