Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Passionate Scene=Complain Box..can lead 2 its stop (Page 4)

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Roshni: WOW agree with you!!!! Btw I was disgusted that people compared Deveet SR with Maaneet's .. GAG! Dead .. How could they even think of bringing about a comparison between these two was beyond me! And to say that it was hotter! OMG! I was bowled over with SHOCK! Stern Smile .. But I agree with everything else .. a show that runs for so long and goes daily will have a time when there's minor or even major flaws.. it's an expected thing .. but to go around and giving threats or swearing is just disgusting behaviour ... give your opinion on how it could be better but don't bash ! But this is one thing that will sadly never end ! :(

Anamika: Haha ;) Yea after seeing that Dev didn't hesitate going to jail or even turn evil after doing so was a big shocker to me .. actually a bigger shock was him going himself to tell Maan about his misdeeds .. I've never seen a man own up to his actions like that in any other serial so easily .. some things stay hidden but thankfully this wasn't! I want to look at the positive side too .. as long as Maaneet are happy and we see Maan being responsible enough to help Dev so that Dev doesn't make wrong decisions again is a good thing! Maan Singh Khurana is not someone who would leave him be if he saw he needed help .. no matter what! There's a saying that even if your enemy comes knocking at your door .. you should lend a hand .. because after all .. they are human!

Munni: I don't think I'll ever love any jodi as I love my Maaneet! :) It'll be too impossible!

Z

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet_pisces* ~ Roshni ~ *Infinitedreams

maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Azmatazz

Awesome post...

I agree but now i have something more to add to this..

Again i feel the main culprit here it the expecatation.. I'm not saying that we shouldn't expect but the only problem is expecting too much ...

For example take the entire MSK dressing up Geet scene for the KC... no one expected that to happen and thus peope were so haapy when it was shown...

I wouldn't blame the viewers entirely for the CVs created the hype for the CON... but again i don't think the CON was bad either... It had a very beautiful feel to it... May be i'm thought of being from back years for liking it... but i really loved it... it was very pure to my eyes...

maybe people realize this once they have something to compare this with in future LOL

Very true...that scene came as a suprise and the reaction to it was amazing...the beautiful feel of SR was incredible too...the song, the expressions are like no others...

you know what adds to th reaction is also access to other people's reaction...i have framed an opinion and i post it...seing that other people will think about it too and say ya she is right and bang the opinion changes...not that its a bad thing but in the process what is lost is the essence of the interaction which was to discuss the show in a friendly manner and not create a furore or volcano or watever..

infact come to think of it...the reaction the team gets pos any passionate scene can even lead to them deciding against shooting one...lolLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

* ~ Roshni ~ *roseinbloom

maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Azz: People will always do this .. hate one thing now .. then when they get something else .. realize that it wasn't half bad LOL ..

Yes .. we should never really have any expectation and be ready to be surprised .. trust it to have a better reaction from you in that way ..

Yea for the CON .. all articles etc really did hype it .. and people were left disappointed because it felt rushed .. the bomb that exploded that day was too much! And now .. when Maaneet are seeing romancing each other .. people are still having problems with it because of the after effect of the CON lol ..

Hype is inevitable when the show is sooo popular...everyone wants news and a news which is watched and read by everyone...so which channel or website would not want to cash on it??

I for one would love to see a longer SR .. at Delhi .. it would be awesome . but at the same time I'd like to say that I loved what I saw in the Maha Epi .. it was raw .. it was beautiful .. GurTi were hurt/sick yet they gave us our best .. I applaud them for that  :)

Yaaa...who said that they consummated and its all over...the makersnoe how much we adore Maaneet romance and it doesnt end with one noghtWinkall i would say is this time see it with an open mind and try looking for the best rather than make up a mind that it isnt as good as so and so...

Z

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roseinbloom

* ~ Roshni ~ * IF-Rockerz
* ~ Roshni ~ *
* ~ Roshni ~ *

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Roshni: WOW agree with you!!!! Btw I was disgusted that people compared Deveet SR with Maaneet's .. GAG! Dead .. How could they even think of bringing about a comparison between these two was beyond me! And to say that it was hotter! OMG! I was bowled over with SHOCK! Stern Smile .. But I agree with everything else .. a show that runs for so long and goes daily will have a time when there's minor or even major flaws.. it's an expected thing .. but to go around and giving threats or swearing is just disgusting behaviour ... give your opinion on how it could be better but don't bash ! But this is one thing that will sadly never end ! :(

Munni: I don't think I'll ever love any jodi as I love my Maaneet! :) It'll be too impossible!

Z

Trust me I was in shock when I read those comments - fair enough some people weren't happy with the execution of Maaneet consummation but to compare with Dev and Geet's first night was likeDead and saying it was hotterConfusedOuch I don't understand what they were watching LOL. There was no comparison with Maaneet and Dev/Geet's consummation as far as I'm concerned. But yes no show is perfect - there will be bloopers/flaws in storylines esp with a daily. Its the threats that I saw to the director that made me think my god fans are this bad?! I totally understand where they were coming from because it was an anticipated scene but still - they had no idea of how to speak! makes all of us look badOuch

Yea the bashing won't stopOuch only very few individuals like ourselves understand the plight of both fans and ph/cv's!

Z even I think I won't be able to love any jodi as much as I love Maaneet -seems quite impossible at this point lol - cousins, friends etc etc all know my obsession with Maaneet honestly my family is worried for meLOL 

BTW girlies I'm liking all ur comments as u can see I have 'liked' them lol - agree with u all so far!Embarrassed

Edited by * ~ Roshni ~ * - 20 May 2011 at 9:03am

maaneet_piscesroseinbloom

maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maaneet06

I agree that we need to appreciate rather than complain...I feel that the people who complain about every little thing has nothing else better to do. If you really are a loyal fan of the show and the actors then you would be more appreciative than complaining about the show. I know no matter what I am going to continue watching Geet.

This is the only Hindi serial that I watch and will be a fan of it till the end.

Yay...thanks for the reaction...your post has made me very happpyyyLOL

well i wouldnt say they have nothing else...because as i said they too are attached to the show like we are but yes they have forgotten that by doing this incessantly they are losing out and not winning...the reaction will infuriate the team and their environment of shooting...the happiness always reflects in the work and here we are trying our best to make them sad...

@Diva : veryyy happyyyLOL i love you alll sooo muchHug

roseinbloom

maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by * ~ Roshni ~ *

Amazing post - totally agree with you

thanksssHug

Its true passionate scenes always seem to be criticised because they are forever being compared with other sequences we've seen. Like u mentioned with the Maahi Maahi. But people forget the situations and emotions differ at that point in the story so it has to be different. I have to admit though - when I first watched Maahi Maahi I expected more but then after watching so many times I appreciated the dance that much more and now i love it but thats usually with any other Maaneet scene that we tend to think is mediocre - altho I make it a point I don't bash but bring my views across in a respectable manner which some people here fail to do unfortunately. We don't like many scenes at the time but after watching many times u appreciate the scene that much more.

you know i was away when Maahi Maahi was released and so i read only updates and feedback and thought it would not have been goodl...but when i got back and saw the dance...i was blown away...and i thought gosh what exactly dint people like in it???it was phenomenal...in the entire post the thing that we all wanna say is there is no harm in criticising but yes bashing is bad...and getting personal and bashing is way pathetic...i would call it stooping low...Angry

The whole consummation scene yes didnt match expectations but that doesnt mean it wasnt still good - it wasn't crap - I mean I saw people saying Dev's and Geet's night was more hotterDead seriously are they blind lol - that I completely disagree with. Their night was actually quite creepy and sickening for me - bg score enhanced this! Yea I wanted more but even what they still showed was beautiful - kinda pure Maaneet love I guess but yea the disappointment that they could've done so much more will always be there. People said they looked tired - they were walking through a jungle all day they have to act tired LOL. The way people commented on FB tho esp on the director's page was actually quite shocking - I felt for him to have opened his page on that day where he ended up reading so many fans' displeasure at the scene. The bashing on FB is so much more worse - quite sad to see how people don't know how to speak or bring their views or frustration about in a better manner. 

Yaaa...the reaction was patheticcc...i couldnt believe the posts i read...it made me upset then u can very well imagine the plight of the makersCryu are right the page the director created would have become more of a headache rather than serving the right purpose of receiving the appreciation for sailing the show back from its all time low...FB has become more of bashing the actors personal life, bashing the team, bashing the admin,..bashin bashin bashin...Angry

The whole thing with RTM - altho I was on IF I wasn't actively on the forum and because I was on holiday I made it a point to just watch Geet lol. But when I first saw RTM I thought it was well hot - never expected the intensity! I never had any complaints but when I came back I saw that so many people were upset with it, I was actually quite surprised and couldn't understand why. Then afterwards I found out some people had info beforehand and said scenes were edited etc because it was too bold or something - but honestly knowing things before the epi seriously has an impact and u don't watch it as how we prob should. But now people love the RTM seq and watch it repeatedly - funny enough coincidently before this post I was watching the scene again!

Same here...me too watched the scene and i made the post...LOLbecause i thought thatmy god if this scene was bashed hen ofcourse others will...lol...you know the channel and the pH fight exists but as fans we are not supposed to blame either or bash either...because as Gautam Hegde mentioned the channel has hired the PH to make a show for them and they will ofcourse interfere...yes we can post criticsm there too but blaming and bashing will ultimately lead to the entire lot witnessing the unexpected...

I have my complaints with the show but I still love it they gave us Maaneet/Gurti - I try to be as positive as I can and altho I don't like certain things I try to ignore or explain in a nice way lol. But with a show and couple that has such a huge fan following - you can't please everyone its not possible! thing is there is so much hype and expectations when it comes to these 2

Hi5 budddyyy...i think it is important to make such posts and retain the positivity in the forum which has otherwise become pessimisticBig smile

* ~ Roshni ~ *roseinbloom

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Trust me I was in shock when I read those comments - fair enough some people weren't happy with the execution of Maaneet consummation but to compare with Dev and Geet's first night was likeDead and saying it was hotterConfusedOuch I don't understand what they were watching LOL. There was no comparison with Maaneet and Dev/Geet's consummation as far as I'm concerned. But yes no show is perfect - there will be bloopers/flaws in storylines esp with a daily. Its the threats that I saw to the director that made me think my god fans are this bad?! I totally understand where they were coming from because it was an anticipated scene but still - they had no idea of how to speak! makes all of us look badOuch

Agree! I was like GET OUTTA TOWN .. I wouldn't dare think of comparing Dev&Geet with Maaneet! Not in a million years! Yet people went ahead with it .. then I wonder why those same people are having a hard time seeing Dev and Geet in one frame Ermm ... oh well glad that's done and over with! And yes .. Maaneet's SR was something the other one just cannot be compared to .. in this they were both so immensely in love with each other  .. while the other .. well let's not go there LOL And yes, I saw the swearing/threats directed at the PH and the Director's page and I was bowing my head in shame .. because when you say you love the show too much and showcase that type of behaviour .. what in the world is that person supposed to think? That we "love" this show? .. Anyways .. I hope it stops now . especially after knowing this track will end within the next week or so with MSK revelation and all ...

Yea the bashing won't stopOuch only very few individuals like ourselves understand the plight of both fans and ph/cv's!

Z even I think I won't be able to love any jodi as much as I love Maaneet -seems quite impossible at this point lol - cousins, friends etc etc all know my obsession with Maaneet honestly my family is worried for meLOL 

LOL Rosh .. join the club .. I am 1000% sure Maaneet are the first and last jodi that I shall ever obsess over .. they are unbeatable in my opinion and will continue to be .. honestly if I dare to watch a show after this (which I probably won't .. I will always think of Maaneet and how they're a kajillion times better LOL ..) LOL a lot of people's family members are concerned ROFL

BTW girlies I'm liking all ur comments as u can see I have 'liked' them lol - agree with u all so far!Embarrassed
[/QUOTE]

Edited by Mk.Gh - 20 May 2011 at 9:13am

maaneet_pisces* ~ Roshni ~ *

maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

@ Azz - I am sure once this show over people will cry and miss MaanEet, cause we love to complain when thing is in our hands, and love to cry when it goes out of our hands, better realise before it get so late...Liking and disliking is different thing, but crib and bash at the moment, and cry later for samething not a wise idea...

Muniza

Md...the fear which made me make this post...aftermath of the shutdown...and if this continues which channel and PH would want to bear the complains and the bashing thrown at them after each and every episode...Cry

I wish people realise soo...and not regret later...or maybe you know then toopeople will concentrate more on accusing rather repenting their own deeds...Angry

and yes i agree how can anyone like any other jodi after watching Maaneet...it is impossible!!!!Tongue

roseinbloom

Go to top