Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Passionate Scene=Complain Box..can lead 2 its stop (Page 3)

ChurriBurri IF-Rockerz
ChurriBurri
ChurriBurri

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
I agree that we need to appreciate rather than complain...I feel that the people who complain about every little thing has nothing else better to do. If you really are a loyal fan of the show and the actors then you would be more appreciative than complaining about the show. I know no matter what I am going to continue watching Geet.

This is the only Hindi serial that I watch and will be a fan of it till the end.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet_pisces* ~ Roshni ~ *roseinbloomInfinitedreams

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Maaneet06: I am in the same boat as you ! No matter what hurricane or tornado this show goes through .. I shall stick with it .. and this is also the only show I watch .. I've watched others before but not the way I watch GEET Big smile

Z

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet_pisces* ~ Roshni ~ *Infinitedreams

* ~ Roshni ~ * IF-Rockerz
* ~ Roshni ~ *
* ~ Roshni ~ *

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Amazing post - totally agree with you

Its true passionate scenes always seem to be criticised because they are forever being compared with other sequences we've seen. Like u mentioned with the Maahi Maahi. But people forget the situations and emotions differ at that point in the story so it has to be different. I have to admit though - when I first watched Maahi Maahi I expected more but then after watching so many times I appreciated the dance that much more and now i love it but thats usually with any other Maaneet scene that we tend to think is mediocre - altho I make it a point I don't bash but bring my views across in a respectable manner which some people here fail to do unfortunately. We don't like many scenes at the time but after watching many times u appreciate the scene that much more.

The whole consummation scene yes didnt match expectations but that doesnt mean it wasnt still good - it wasn't crap - I mean I saw people saying Dev's and Geet's night was more hotterDead seriously are they blind lol - that I completely disagree with. Their night was actually quite creepy and sickening for me - bg score enhanced this! Yea I wanted more but even what they still showed was beautiful - kinda pure Maaneet love I guess but yea the disappointment that they could've done so much more will always be there. People said they looked tired - they were walking through a jungle all day they have to act tired LOL. The way people commented on FB tho esp on the director's page was actually quite shocking - I felt for him to have opened his page on that day where he ended up reading so many fans' displeasure at the scene. The bashing on FB is so much more worse - quite sad to see how people don't know how to speak or bring their views or frustration about in a better manner. 

The whole thing with RTM - altho I was on IF I wasn't actively on the forum and because I was on holiday I made it a point to just watch Geet lol. But when I first saw RTM I thought it was well hot - never expected the intensity! I never had any complaints but when I came back I saw that so many people were upset with it, I was actually quite surprised and couldn't understand why. Then afterwards I found out some people had info beforehand and said scenes were edited etc because it was too bold or something - but honestly knowing things before the epi seriously has an impact and u don't watch it as how we prob should. But now people love the RTM seq and watch it repeatedly - funny enough coincidently before this post I was watching the scene again!

I have my complaints with the show but I still love it they gave us Maaneet/Gurti - I try to be as positive as I can and altho I don't like certain things I try to ignore or explain in a nice way lol. But with a show and couple that has such a huge fan following - you can't please everyone its not possible! thing is there is so much hype and expectations when it comes to these 2

maaneet_piscesroseinbloomInfinitedreams

ananya2000 IF-Sizzlerz
ananya2000
ananya2000

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
WWWOOOWWW

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet_pisces

maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

You know one thing .. ya it's ok ... we're all Dev haters.. can't stand to see him get it all so easily .. he still makes some stupid decisions but this time he'd rather go to his big Bro unlike last time when he decided to make stupid decisions (all this after he was kicked out of KM by Maan himself .. hence Dev's hatred towards him .. hence him not asking Maan for any help before) ..

but I appreciate the fact that they are showing a character like him wanting to redeem himself .. wanting to repent for his actions .. so fast as well .. instead of the usual mix I've seen of doing something wrong and then doing something even worse after that to make their lives hell .. you know .. like I'd rather see that instead of Dev plotting against Maaneet which I've seen done too many times!

In reality people repent and ask for forgiveness .. they don't mindlessly go seeking revenge from people (when clearly they've done nothing wrong to them) .. so I guess I can understand why no one can digest a lot of Dev .. neither can I ... but at the same time I see the reality in the situation of him asking for forgiveness so soon .. which I haven't gotten the chance to see much in other shows of course after a long time .. but here .. it's been done quite quickly ..

Well of course that's just my opinion..

Z

Ekdum true...yes we all hated him for whatever he did...and it was pathetic too...but we cant forget that he has repented big time and really wanted to pay for his deeds...be it ging to the jail or helping Geet live a good life...yes the cordial relation is not very digestable but theeke.. we cant go on cribbing about something which can now not be changed...instead we can look at the positive side and be happyBig smile

Well ofcourse its just my opinionLOL

@MD and Z : Ye we love the show like we have loved no other and cant let it go no matter what...3 cheers to Geet...hip hip hurrayBig smile

Edited by maaneet_pisces - 20 May 2011 at 8:36am

* ~ Roshni ~ *roseinbloomInfinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Maaneet06: I am in the same boat as you ! No matter what hurricane or tornado this show goes through .. I shall stick with it .. and this is also the only show I watch .. I've watched others before but not the way I watch GEET Big smile

Z

Same here, i don't watch any other show, and honestly none shows clicks me like Geet did not even the main leads...I have no idea after watching MaanEet how people can like any other jodi?Ouch...

Muniza

maaneet_pisces* ~ Roshni ~ *roseinbloom

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
@anka - happy now? Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet_piscesroseinbloom

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
@ Azz - I am sure once this show over people will cry and miss MaanEet, cause we love to complain when thing is in our hands, and love to cry when it goes out of our hands, better realise before it get so late...Liking and disliking is different thing, but crib and bash at the moment, and cry later for samething not a wise idea...

Muniza

maaneet_pisces* ~ Roshni ~ *roseinbloom

Go to top