Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Passionate Scene=Complain Box..can lead 2 its stop (Page 2)

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Munni: I am aware that there are tooo many lirking birdies around that give sources of information .. whether completely correct or not .. and plus articles/segments that are always there to give us an inside look at the situation ..

but even if I had heard that it was edited badly .. I thought the scene was mindblowing .. and that I had never seen anything like it on Indian Telly in my life .. not only because of what happened but because of the AMAZING chemistry GurTi had in it .. gosh it goes down in history as one of the hottest scenes for me!

But ya.. bashing is something that will never end ...

Z

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet_pisces* ~ Roshni ~ *Infinitedreams

maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Anamika, great post! Thumbs Up

thanks ZBig smile

I for one was honestly shocked at the response something like RTM had gotten .. because as I see now it is again being compared and people think of it far better than after that episode was aired ..

Exactly...the entire thing is people got to know that it was edited and there was more to it...but what they fail to saw was the thing which was shown was also remarkably passionate...Confused

I thought to myself .. this is far more than what I've seen in any other serial .. it is mindblowingly awesome .. yet people are complaining about it .. why ? Confused

Yes people complaining when there is character butchering etc is still ok...but as i said there is thin line between bashing and constructive criticism...and that has been crossed...and yes with other show has even teeny bit of logic???which other show shows people repenting after doing sthng wrong...none...there is realism still in the show which is missing in most of the others...but lets c...where all of this takes us!!!Ouch

Everytime I've watched a Sequence with these two .. it has always managed to blow my mind .. whether it was a dance or not .. these two always create magic ..

The latest SR scene may not have matched upto our expectations because it was rushed but because of that we all had forgotten to at least give some praise to the actors .. if not the CVs/PH, etc.

I've never been one to bash .. yes some things irk me .. but when they do I usually explain why instead of hurling virtual shoes towards everyone.

I'm hoping the bashing tones down a little now .. as we see the culmination of this track with the revelation of Balwant .. and MSK comes out as MSK .. everyone will surely heave a sigh of relief ..

Awesome post .. and whatever you said was very true.

My point exactly...go and post suggestions...but dont call out names..we are all equally attached to the show...noone is more and noone is less...and thats why it is important to understand that the makers too are attached to the show as much as we areSmile

Z

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

* ~ Roshni ~ *roseinbloom

maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dtri

Clap
I Love it.. love every word of it anka... a much needed post! Even if a hand full of people listen to what you've just said we've added a few more drops in the pot we are trying to fill with positivity!

Love you for this post Hug

Ya as i told to MD...me faced a similar situation and realised my mistake...so i thought why not make a post for others like me out thereSmileHugHugHug

Looks like the Idiot family only agreessConfused and they toh were my inspiration only...Diva...fingers crossed ki koi aur bhi reply kare...toh humein sukoon ho ki we managed to convince someone else tooLOL

EBassoroseinbloom

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
You know one thing .. ya it's ok ... we're all Dev haters.. can't stand to see him get it all so easily .. he still makes some stupid decisions but this time he'd rather go to his big Bro unlike last time when he decided to make stupid decisions (all this after he was kicked out of KM by Maan himself .. hence Dev's hatred towards him .. hence him not asking Maan for any help before) ..

but I appreciate the fact that they are showing a character like him wanting to redeem himself .. wanting to repent for his actions .. so fast as well .. instead of the usual mix I've seen of doing something wrong and then doing something even worse after that to make their lives hell .. you know .. like I'd rather see that instead of Dev plotting against Maaneet which I've seen done too many times!

In reality people repent and ask for forgiveness .. they don't mindlessly go seeking revenge from people (when clearly they've done nothing wrong to them) .. so I guess I can understand why no one can digest a lot of Dev .. neither can I ... but at the same time I see the reality in the situation of him asking for forgiveness so soon .. which I haven't gotten the chance to see much in other shows of course after a long time .. but here .. it's been done quite quickly ..

Well of course that's just my opinion..

Z

maaneet_piscesChurriBurri* ~ Roshni ~ *

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Munni: I am aware that there are tooo many lirking birdies around that give sources of information .. whether completely correct or not .. and plus articles/segments that are always there to give us an inside look at the situation ..

but even if I had heard that it was edited badly .. I thought the scene was mindblowing .. and that I had never seen anything like it on Indian Telly in my life .. not only because of what happened but because of the AMAZING chemistry GurTi had in it .. gosh it goes down in history as one of the hottest scenes for me!

But ya.. bashing is something that will never end ...

Z

I know ZTV my mausi that scene was mindblowing, and even that time i liked it, but was saddened cause of bad editing...Anyways i even liked worst MaanEet scenes, so what i can say about Mahi Mahi and RTM...I even loved Saturday scene...I think i am crazy fan of MaanEet lolz...

Muniza

maaneet_pisces* ~ Roshni ~ *roseinbloom

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
LOL Munni .. whatever facet of Maaneet I get .. I love them .. kya karein is right .. we are too fida over them to hate any aspect na Embarrassed I even loved them in their epic fight at the office ! LOL

Z

maaneet_pisces* ~ Roshni ~ *

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Awesome post...

I agree but now i have something more to add to this..

Again i feel the main culprit here it the expecatation.. I'm not saying that we shouldn't expect but the only problem is expecting too much ...

For example take the entire MSK dressing up Geet scene for the KC... no one expected that to happen and thus peope were so haapy when it was shown...

I wouldn't blame the viewers entirely for the CVs created the hype for the CON... but again i don't think the CON was bad either... It had a very beautiful feel to it... May be i'm thought of being from back years for liking it... but i really loved it... it was very pure to my eyes...

maybe people realize this once they have something to compare this with in future LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet_pisces* ~ Roshni ~ *roseinbloomInfinitedreams

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Azz: People will always do this .. hate one thing now .. then when they get something else .. realize that it wasn't half bad LOL ..

Yes .. we should never really have any expectation and be ready to be surprised .. trust it to have a better reaction from you in that way ..

Yea for the CON .. all articles etc really did hype it .. and people were left disappointed because it felt rushed .. the bomb that exploded that day was too much! And now .. when Maaneet are seeing romancing each other .. people are still having problems with it because of the after effect of the CON lol ..

I for one would love to see a longer SR .. at Delhi .. it would be awesome . but at the same time I'd like to say that I loved what I saw in the Maha Epi .. it was raw .. it was beautiful .. GurTi were hurt/sick yet they gave us our best .. I applaud them for that  :)

Z

maaneet_pisces* ~ Roshni ~ *

Go to top