Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: muniza75

@ Azz - I am sure once this show over people will cry and miss MaanEet, cause we love to complain when thing is in our hands, and love to cry when it goes out of our hands, better realise before it get so late...Liking and disliking is different thing, but crib and bash at the moment, and cry later for samething not a wise idea...

Muniza

Md...the fear which made me make this post...aftermath of the shutdown...and if this continues which channel and PH would want to bear the complains and the bashing thrown at them after each and every episode...😭

I wish people realise soo...and not regret later...or maybe you know then toopeople will concentrate more on accusing rather repenting their own deeds...😡

and yes i agree how can anyone like any other jodi after watching Maaneet...it is impossible!!!!😛
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Roshni: WOW agree with you!!!! Btw I was disgusted that people compared Deveet SR with Maaneet's .. GAG! 🤢 .. How could they even think of bringing about a comparison between these two was beyond me! And to say that it was hotter! OMG! I was bowled over with SHOCK! 😳 .. But I agree with everything else .. a show that runs for so long and goes daily will have a time when there's minor or even major flaws.. it's an expected thing .. but to go around and giving threats or swearing is just disgusting behaviour ... give your opinion on how it could be better but don't bash ! But this is one thing that will sadly never end ! :(

Comparing with Deveet was the last thing...my god cant believe people even thought about comparing it...infact comparing it with other leads of the show was also irritating...Maaneet are incomparable...threats and swearing are like oh my god...they have a life apart from the show and such comments i am sure would affect their personal lives...i pity them...they are trying their best to stay in touch woith fans and meet their demands and look what they are getting in return,,,

Roshni we loving ur inputs too...its like this alone we can restore the optimism back in the forum😃

Anamika: Haha ;) Yea after seeing that Dev didn't hesitate going to jail or even turn evil after doing so was a big shocker to me .. actually a bigger shock was him going himself to tell Maan about his misdeeds .. I've never seen a man own up to his actions like that in any other serial so easily .. some things stay hidden but thankfully this wasn't! I want to look at the positive side too .. as long as Maaneet are happy and we see Maan being responsible enough to help Dev so that Dev doesn't make wrong decisions again is a good thing! Maan Singh Khurana is not someone who would leave him be if he saw he needed help .. no matter what! There's a saying that even if your enemy comes knocking at your door .. you should lend a hand .. because after all .. they are human!

Yaa...people say they would rather have Dev being shown negative,...why???dont we realise our mistakes and repent and try making by being SOrry...infact i think it was amazing to show reformation...afterall he is the brother of the person we idolise...i am glad his mahanta rubbed onto him😆 

Munni: I don't think I'll ever love any jodi as I love my Maaneet! :) It'll be too impossible!

I think this is something all fans of Geet agree and thats wy the high expectations...i at times feel that it must be overwhelming too to have fans who are soo attached but at difficult times it can add to so much more misery...

Z

Edited by maaneet_pisces - 12 years ago
LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Ana ~ well written!!👏

Maaneet hav alwas been a couple who express der love thru der eyes ~ the looks which dey gv each odr...da main reason fr dis is dat GC n DD r both amazin actors...n CVs hav alwas used dis one element very well...ven Kurbaan hua was aird we loved it coz of the passionate dance and da killer expressions by both...Behne de was similar case ~ Maans expressions and Geets innocnz...Peelo was a master piece...and den came Maahii which talkd abt der desire...TMMDN wala sequnz made us skip a heart beat jst coz of sheer paasion filled moment...😳

I hav alwas felt dat Maaneets Con shd hav been very very passion filld yet keep da major essenz of der romanz intact... which is innocnz n purity! Like Nihu had put it dat day...Con nite was nt abt two bodies bt two souls bein one! n fr dat da scene shwd was perfect! da atmosphere was perfect...da situtn created was apt and da song selectd was jst beautiful!😳

GHSP ki CVs hav been one set who hav ALWAS taken viewers opinion into considrtn...dey hav alwas visitd dis forum...dey r still visitin us...dey still do tak our views into considrtn...so its our responsiblty to support dem in der new trail of thoughts...aftr all dis is jst a shw...a shw which we njoy watchin...bt fr dem its der bread n butter and who wd risk it?!😕 We shd feel proud dat dis is da ONLY serial which gvs da Viewers and der POVs importnz...rather dan bashin dem...we shd try n undrtsnd y dey did wateva dey did...

I hav alwas belivd dat we shd let da CVs shw wat dey hav in mind...gv our views as a viewer and leave dem to decide...If we dnt lik a sequnz den we shd say dis in a very polite way...rather dan bashin dem...our comments shd b such dat...dey feel encouragd to gv us da best 😊...anyway dey noe wats best fr da shw...n dey wd do wateva is best...

I hav alwas supportd da CVs...i m still supportin dem...n wil alwas continue to support dem till da end!!!😳

Luv,
Lavz

Edited by LavZ - 12 years ago
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Beautiful post mika...thanks for sharing...
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Originally posted by: LavZ

@Ana ~ well written!!👏

thankyou🤗

Maaneet hav alwas been a couple who express der love thru der eyes ~ the looks which dey gv each odr...da main reason fr dis is dat GC n DD r both amazin actors...n CVs hav alwas used dis one element very well...ven Kurbaan hua was aird we loved it coz of the passionate dance and da killer expressions by both...Behne de was similar case ~ Maans expressions and Geets innocnz...Peelo was a master piece...and den came Maahii which talkd abt der desire...TMMDN wala sequnz made us skip a heart beat jst coz of sheer paasion filled moment...😳

every song picturised on them has brought about a different flavour of love...even jeevn ki bagiya for that instance...they are unique and absolutely amazing😊

I hav alwas felt dat Maaneets Con shd hav been very very passion filld yet keep da major essenz of der romanz intact... which is innocnz n purity! Like Nihu had put it dat day...Con nite was nt abt two bodies bt two souls bein one! n fr dat da scene shwd was perfect! da atmosphere was perfect...da situtn created was apt and da song selectd was jst beautiful!😳

True...and ofcourse for those who dint like it...its not the end right...there are going to be many more😉 it doesnt mean the end of the romance or passion...with MG in the same frame we have passion oozing out in each and every scene😛

GHSP ki CVs hav been one set who hav ALWAS taken viewers opinion into considrtn...dey hav alwas visitd dis forum...dey r still visitin us...dey still do tak our views into considrtn...so its our responsiblty to support dem in der new trail of thoughts...aftr all dis is jst a shw...a shw which we njoy watchin...bt fr dem its der bread n butter and who wd risk it?!😕 We shd feel proud dat dis is da ONLY serial which gvs da Viewers and der POVs importnz...rather dan bashin dem...we shd try n undrtsnd y dey did wateva dey did...

Ya...its the only show where the makes are sooo interactive...they read through each and every post on fb page and here too Vinuji makes an attempt to go through all the replies on his hread plus those 500 pm's which forever are present in his inbox...i think it is incredible on their part to give so much importance to viewers which has probably left them to even bear so much😭

I hav alwas belivd dat we shd let da CVs shw wat dey hav in mind...gv our views as a viewer and leave dem to decide...If we dnt lik a sequnz den we shd say dis in a very polite way...rather dan bashin dem...our comments shd b such dat...dey feel encouragd to gv us da best 😊...anyway dey noe wats best fr da shw...n dey wd do wateva is best...

I hav alwas supportd da CVs...i m still supportin dem...n wil alwas continue to support dem till da end!!!😳

Same pinch😳love the team and creatives for giving us such a mesmerising show😳

Luv,
Lavz

maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

Beautiful post mika...thanks for sharing...

are alwaysss welcome shivi🤗
serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I agree...we are a fickle bunch of fans..one day we will praise cv's to high heavens and next day we will bash them to death and next day start praising again and so the cycle continues.

Constructive criticism is helpful...rudeness in the form of trying to make your point just falls on deaf ears😃
-Saruu- thumbnail

So Truee

Great Post,Much needed😆

maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Originally posted by: HIPHOP50

I agree...we are a fickle bunch of fans..one day we will praise cv's to high heavens and next day we will bash them to death and next day start praising again and so the cycle continues.

Constructive criticism is helpful...rudeness in the form of trying to make your point just falls on deaf ears😃

well said👏

@luv_harshad : thankyou😃