Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Passionate Scene=Complain Box..can lead 2 its stop

maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello people...

Well i was just thinking about the reactions we have given post any passionate scene and they have forever been negative...πŸ˜•

Right from Roop Tera Mastana when there was a furore over it wasnt good whereas now i guess all of us go back and watch the same segment don't know how many times...😳😍

Same goes for Maahi Maahi dance...it was such a passionate dance but people were all complains about how kurbaan hua was better...etc etc...😑

We all understand the importance of these scenes and appreciate them after a while but initially all these scenes were disliked and and CV's were bashed ruthlessly...😭

Same goes for the latest Con nite...i noe a lot of people had a lot of expectations but whatever shown, if we go check the scene out now everybody's outlook towards the scene must have changed if not very much then for sure a little...😳

All i want to say is by complaining incessantly about these scene we forget the hardwork which goes behind making them...and also how many of us when realise that yes we were wrong go and apologise or praise the CV's...i dont remember any person writing on the wall post RTM that it was amazing...it was appreciated only when their other passionate scenes were shown and comparison was raised..

I know a lot of times the team has let us down and could have been better...but if the complains persist to this amount where we forget the difference between constructive criticism and bashing then it would neither help the audience nor the team...πŸ˜”

So...next time when we bash or when we complain think twice because words once spoken can never be taken back!!!πŸ€”

Cheers to the show to which we all are attached a lotttπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ₯³
Edited by maaneet_pisces - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ana, I so agree...any person has only a limited capacity of bearing criticism. The Cvs put in so much effort to bring the show to us...it's shameful on our part to dis this and not consider their feelings. 

Plz slow down the criticism, lest we lose the show and Geet is shut down. Sexy post babe.

this is needed on FB more than IF!!

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Anuuu meri jaanuuu πŸ€—πŸ€—, very well said darlingπŸ‘, but no use na, samjheyga kaun...Ek 300 episode ka show without any mistake koi bana de main maan jao...Mere show ki ek episode pur agar mujhey appreciation ya hits nahin milte hain, toh i feels bad that after so much hard work we brought something but people doesnt wanna appreciate, so i can feel the pain of team...I know sometime they do mistakes, and things could be better, and people have all right to voice up, cause they love the show, and don't wanna see any mistake, but we have to understand that it's not like they do things deliberately...

Last night i was thinking how sometime they had to change the track or certain scene, cause of actors exit from the show, like NT, she got preggy so they had to end her character, AS left, Sasha left, and they had to face such time...Constant changes in team, messed up so many tracks, but we can't blame one person...

I still love this show, still very nice, even i can't digest Dev track, but still i am enjoying by ignoring him, cause i know this show had gave us so much lovely track, and morethan that lovely couple GurTi/MaanEet...

Muniza
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Originally posted by: mechantefille

Ana, I so agree...any person has only a limited capacity of bearing criticism. The Cvs put in so much effort to bring the show to us...it's shameful on our part to dis this and not consider their feelings. 

Plz slow down the criticism, lest we lose the show and Geet is shut down. Sexy post babe.

this is needed on FB more than IF!!

AmmyyyπŸ€—

CV's the team etc are humans at the end of the day...ya sometimes it is okay but these days even a good scene is bashed because of the comparison with the previous ones...

the fans have gotten into altogether different mood wherein we seldom appreciate and focus on what we dint get rather on what we did...

FB no one reads discussions apart from the admin ...lol :)

and mostly whoever is active on Facebook is active here too...

The post is majorly because of the realisation which struck me and a lot of other people that if this goes on it will sure lead to shutdown...and that i am sure none of us want!!!!
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Anamika, great post! πŸ‘πŸΌ

I for one was honestly shocked at the response something like RTM had gotten .. because as I see now it is again being compared and people think of it far better than after that episode was aired ..

I thought to myself .. this is far more than what I've seen in any other serial .. it is mindblowingly awesome .. yet people are complaining about it .. why ? πŸ˜•

Everytime I've watched a Sequence with these two .. it has always managed to blow my mind .. whether it was a dance or not .. these two always create magic ..

The latest SR scene may not have matched upto our expectations because it was rushed but because of that we all had forgotten to at least give some praise to the actors .. if not the CVs/PH, etc.

I've never been one to bash .. yes some things irk me .. but when they do I usually explain why instead of hurling virtual shoes towards everyone.

I'm hoping the bashing tones down a little now .. as we see the culmination of this track with the revelation of Balwant .. and MSK comes out as MSK .. everyone will surely heave a sigh of relief ..

Awesome post .. and whatever you said was very true.

Z
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I Love it.. love every word of it anka... a much needed post! Even if a hand full of people listen to what you've just said we've added a few more drops in the pot we are trying to fill with positivity!

Love you for this post πŸ€—
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Originally posted by: muniza75

Anuuu meri jaanuuu πŸ€—πŸ€—, very well said darlingπŸ‘, but no use na, samjheyga kaun...Ek 300 episode ka show without any mistake koi bana de main maan jao...

Thanx MD...well just trying...u noe how i was upset and then realised and became ok...similarly i thot by posting this there might be few ppl like me πŸ˜ƒ

Mere show ki ek episode pur agar mujhey appreciation ya hits nahin milte hain, toh i feels bad that after so much hard work we brought something but people doesnt wanna appreciate, so i can feel the pain of team...I know sometime they do mistakes, and things could be better, and people have all right to voice up, cause they love the show, and don't wanna see any mistake, but we have to understand that it's not like they do things deliberately...

Exactly...i have always maintained that we arent in their shoes...it is easy for us to say and demand but we dont noe what goes behind making the 30  mins show...the entire 6 min laung da lashkara sequence took an entire day then we can very well imagine that our forever demand to telecast a song would be soo diffcult to fit into the schedule...and ofcourse neither the channel nor the PH would want to screw up the show which has sooo many fans...

Last night i was thinking how sometime they had to change the track or certain scene, cause of actors exit from the show, like NT, she got preggy so they had to end her character, AS left, Sasha left, and they had to face such time...Constant changes in team, messed up so many tracks, but we can't blame one person...

Ya...exits of actors, CV's, writers, holidays, sick leaves etc are all managed by the team...but on those circumstances too we end up blaming the PH that they couldnt retain the team members...now why would the PH wanna let go their amazing team members...they are not NUTS..a.s they saidπŸ˜‰

I still love this show, still very nice, even i can't digest Dev track, but still i am enjoying by ignoring him, cause i know this show had gave us so much lovely track, and morethan that lovely couple GurTi/MaanEet...

I agree there have been lot of issues in characterisation and many loopholes were there...but at the end of the day we can ask ourselves the same question...do we want the show to end...if not all we can do is post constructive criticsm rather than bash...and also make sure that we appreciate and compliment!!!!

Muniza

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ ZTV - Problem is people have their own sources, birdies, insiders that they gets information before any scene get telecast, which makes fans angry at the time particular scene telecast and instead of appreciating they love to bash...Same happened at the RTM time, we had inside news that how cause of Channel that scene edited badly, and we hadn't got chance to watch the whole beautiful scene, so obviously who wanna appreciate? That's why i hate inside news, i myself is media, but never tries to bring any news, seriously never wanna know what actually gonna come tomorrow...What's the fun if we know everything before the time? That's why i love Vinu, he gives hints, but not the whole idea of the scene...

Muniza
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Munni: I am aware that there are tooo many lirking birdies around that give sources of information .. whether completely correct or not .. and plus articles/segments that are always there to give us an inside look at the situation ..

but even if I had heard that it was edited badly .. I thought the scene was mindblowing .. and that I had never seen anything like it on Indian Telly in my life .. not only because of what happened but because of the AMAZING chemistry GurTi had in it .. gosh it goes down in history as one of the hottest scenes for me!

But ya.. bashing is something that will never end ...

Z
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Anamika, great post! πŸ‘πŸΌ

thanks ZπŸ˜ƒ

I for one was honestly shocked at the response something like RTM had gotten .. because as I see now it is again being compared and people think of it far better than after that episode was aired ..

Exactly...the entire thing is people got to know that it was edited and there was more to it...but what they fail to saw was the thing which was shown was also remarkably passionate...πŸ˜•

I thought to myself .. this is far more than what I've seen in any other serial .. it is mindblowingly awesome .. yet people are complaining about it .. why ? πŸ˜•

Yes people complaining when there is character butchering etc is still ok...but as i said there is thin line between bashing and constructive criticism...and that has been crossed...and yes with other show has even teeny bit of logic???which other show shows people repenting after doing sthng wrong...none...there is realism still in the show which is missing in most of the others...but lets c...where all of this takes us!!!

Everytime I've watched a Sequence with these two .. it has always managed to blow my mind .. whether it was a dance or not .. these two always create magic ..

The latest SR scene may not have matched upto our expectations because it was rushed but because of that we all had forgotten to at least give some praise to the actors .. if not the CVs/PH, etc.

I've never been one to bash .. yes some things irk me .. but when they do I usually explain why instead of hurling virtual shoes towards everyone.

I'm hoping the bashing tones down a little now .. as we see the culmination of this track with the revelation of Balwant .. and MSK comes out as MSK .. everyone will surely heave a sigh of relief ..

Awesome post .. and whatever you said was very true.

My point exactly...go and post suggestions...but dont call out names..we are all equally attached to the show...noone is more and noone is less...and thats why it is important to understand that the makers too are attached to the show as much as we are😊

Z