Nivi justifies her attachment to Dwiti-indya.com

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged

Nivedita justifies her attachment to Dwiti

STARONE.IN

In Chaand Chhupa Badal Mein, Nivedita Sood who is taking care of her deceased sister's baby girl, Dwita, is getting obsessive about the child day by day.

STARONE.IN

Her over protectiveness for Dwita is causing trouble in her relationship with her husband, Viren, and other family members too.

Nivedita Sood aka Neha Sargam spoke her heart out about the emotions she is feeling and why she is fixated on Dwita. "Yes, I am slightly possessive about Divyadi's daughter, Dwita, and I have reasons for that. First of all, I love the little baby very much and consider her as my daughter. Secondly, woh mere didi ki aakhri nishani hain and I want to take care of her at any cost as now after didi's death, Dwita is my responsibility. But I also understand that getting too worried and paranoid about her well being is affecting me and my near ones. I hope eventually my family members understand what I am going through and help me instead of questioning my stance."

Furthermore she adds, "I know it will be very difficult for me to handle Viren and my relationship with him, but I hope to convince him about the need for my focus on Dwita right now. She is a small child and requires my full time attention. I know he will understand my problem and will support me. I think office and work is not as important as Dwita's upbringing and care because ultimately, I am answerable to Divyadi. I hope with the passage of time everything will be fine."

Don't forget to watch Chaand Chhupa Badal Mein every Monday to Friday at 2.30 pm only on STAR Plus.

StarOne news
Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media
StarOne news
Friday, May 20, 2011

You have already voted on this!

Edited by Armu4eva - 20 May 2011 at 7:41am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

tashu20ash_nivren-Atiya-UZISwadi..dollCCBM-fan..Sakeena..*Resham*

*Resham* IF-Stunnerz
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Wht shall I say...this we r seeing nowadays..thx Tanu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CCBM-fan

CCBM-fan IF-Rockerz
CCBM-fan
CCBM-fan

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Not at all satisfied wid her justification...I know dat how much Nivi loved DD...n ...I also understand dat Dwitha is "akhiri Nishaani" of DD...but  dis doesn't mean dat she doesn't have other relationships...specially her husband...

she should know that every relation has itz own space n importance in our life...we can not ignore any relationship by using d excuse dat another relationship needs more efforts...

Nivi should need 2 learn , how 2 maintain equilibrium in life...feeling bad for Viren...der r many members in Sood family who can help nivi wid Dwitha...why she considers dat Dwitha is her sole responsibilty...Dis is first time ...I'm disappointed wid Nivi's behaviour...Hope she will soon understand, dat what she is doing not justifiable at all...

Edited by CCBM_fan - 20 May 2011 at 8:38am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Atiya-wadi..dollshaazi*Resham*

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top