India-Forums

Bhavna gets d MJ Band! :-) (Page 6)

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
as much as i like avneet.

i find it weird that these kids are missing so much school.

off topic though

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akannaLeadNitratedesicrowd

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bandicoot

off topic though

Well, usually they don't miss school. They go to school and practice after school, and in some cases they have private tutors too.
petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

off topic though

Well, usually they don't miss school. They go to school and practice after school, and in some cases they have private tutors too.

given that atleast atul and avneet do not belong to mumbai, it does seem like they are missing school.

dont knw if they have been enrolled in mumbai or no.

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged

off topic though

given that atleast atul and avneet do not belong to mumbai, it does seem like they are missing school.

I agree with bandicoot, as a kid i was always worried, what will happen if i miss school, and i really donot understand how the schools let the kids miss school for so many days, but these kids are quite famous and i have read, the parents can apply to the teachers to grant the kids leave for such competitions and then they can make up for the lost time later.
Namrata_12 IF-Rockerz
Namrata_12
Namrata_12

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
YAY! bhavna surely deserved the band. congrats to herClap
Pradarshak Goldie
Pradarshak
Pradarshak

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by akanna

The MJ band wasnt there in DID1.. It started after MJ's death, which was after DID1.. In DID2, Remo gave the bands to Punit (his brother act), Shakti (for her Saree act), Amar (for his Hal Pal act).. Then I think Kruti got it too, for her classical or semi-classical act, and not sure if Parvez got it or not for his Big B act...

In LM, he wasnt present all weeks, so he gave the bands only when he was present for his special episodes, and for the acts that have blown hm away that week.. Jeetu and Rutu didnt do well, so they didnt get it.. I personally dont think Rutu is that great a dancer, but Vaishnu, Jeetu and Atul are excellent dancers...

So Remo gave the bands again in DKS, and this time Mayuresh, Siddesh, Dharmesh, and Bhavana got it I think...

BTW, what's so great about the MJ band?? Cant they buy it from the store if they want to??!!! Confused

@ Bold: LOL This is what I'm wondering too! LOL 

I guess it means a lot to the contestants to get it from Remo Sir though.

Yes, probably it means a lot to the contestants.

DID 2 - Punit, Shakti & Amar
LM - Vaishu, Papiya & Divyam (for the MJ act, I still can't forget his moonwalk!)
DKS - Mayuresh, Prince, Dharmesh, Siddesh & Bhavna(probably in the Finale)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akanna

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tannistha

off topic though

I agree with bandicoot, as a kid i was always worried, what will happen if i miss school, and i really donot understand how the schools let the kids miss school for so many days, but these kids are quite famous and i have read, the parents can apply to the teachers to grant the kids leave for such competitions and then they can make up for the lost time later.

Yeah, I also don't think it's good at all for this children to miss so much school because right now they're doing well with dance, but it's very difficult to keep this long term. Proper education is needed! I hope their parents realize this. 

I know a lot of these children who act either have shooting scheduled around their school and some have private tutors too. I hope these children are doing that too.
akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

@Akanna
Of course they can buy it from the store but it won't mean as much as getting it as a token of appreciation from a guru, right? I think Dia had used a great analogy for it. It was something like this:  you can buy yourself a ring, but the ring means so much more if the love of your life was proposing to you with it. \
Totally agree with the rest about why Rutu/Jeetu didn't get it. Remo came certain days and who impressed him on those days got the MJ band. I'm sure if he was there throughout, Jeetu would have gotten it as well. Rutu staled in DIDLM..but he's doing great in DKS :)

Okay Choco and Tulip, I agree with ya guys regarding the "value" of the band for the contestants... Still I always wondered the same ever since this band was introduced as to what the big deal is... I can understand that Remo was on LM only for one weekend, but he was on DKS in all the shoots, and I wonder why he didnt give the MJ band to a few who didnt receive it, esp when they performed well in a solo or a duet..?? Only Remo knows.. I think he had set a certain number as the limit to give on the show, and so didnt give to some, esp the little one even when they did well...

I agree with ya regarding Rutu - he wasnt very good on LM and I was quite disappointed in him after watching his audition... Jeetu improved in LM and he would have got the band if Remo came on the show towards the end of the season.. Same for Atul..

OMG, Bhavna is too good in DKS - just watching the finale now!! Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index