India-Forums

Bhavna gets d MJ Band! :-) (Page 2)

-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged

i never thought a girl would get it .. tbh theyre not as great dancers as the guys ,,, except for Shakti of curs .. Alisa wouldve got it if the band existed during season 1 ... she didnt give her best for DKS

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MeraCheekuVirat

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Congrats Bhavna !!! Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

uknaik99MeraCheekuViratdesicrowd

MeraCheekuVirat IF-Rockerz
MeraCheekuVirat
MeraCheekuVirat

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ekta_salman

i never thought a girl would get it .. tbh theyre not as great dancers as the guys ,,, except for Shakti of curs .. Alisa wouldve got it if the band existed during season 1 ... she didnt give her best for DKS

shakti got it wen remo sir gave her the challenge of vackin lockin! i guess! the song was sasural genda ful!
but did deserve! u c her perform on finale!
-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shahrukh_divya

shakti got it wen remo sir gave her the challenge of vackin lockin! i guess! the song was sasural genda ful!
shaktis coming on the finale??? .. is salman going too?
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Does anyone think some of Jai's outburst last week towards Remo in particular stems from the fact that in the two seasons of DID that he has been judged by Remo in, Remo hasn't given his "MJ Band' to Jai? I think that's gotta be annoying the heck out of Jai, and it finally boiled over last week...According to Remo Bhavna, Prince, D sir, Punit, Shakti and Mayuresh have all put forth better peformances in DID then Jai has...
MeraCheekuVirat
MeraCheekuVirat

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged

no ekta! i was sayin u must c bhavna performance in finale!
i wished if SALMAN wud hv cum! but he is nt! n i m missin!!! i hv heard he has been offered 3 muvis! on f dem is Tamil! i dnt if it true or nt!
-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged

i wished if SALMAN wud hv cum! but he is nt! n i m missin!!! i hv heard he has been offered 3 muvis! on f dem is Tamil! i dnt if it true or nt!
i heard he was offered some serials
and one movie remos doing ... hes already on for it
didnt know about the tamil one ... he doesnt know tamil or Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MeraCheekuVirat

MeraCheekuVirat
MeraCheekuVirat

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged

i heard he was offered some serials
and one movie remos doing ... hes already on for it
didnt know about the tamil one ... he doesnt know tamil or Confused

yea evn i heard bout dat! remo sir is directin it! n it is based on dance i guess! i dnt noe bout serial! n 2 sae bhout the tamil muvi! i read it in an article lng bck!
wer did u get 2 noe bout d serial thng???

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index