Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
omgg YESSS CONGRATS TO HER :D:D:D

She BLEW my mind during the finale. WHAT perfection.
It really melted my heart when I saw her cry after she received the band; realized at that moment that she really has been one of the top-most contenders the entire season. 

Suuuper happy for her =)
ShellyB thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
the performance was mind boggling

she totally deserved it, the performance for me was flawless, bhavna's growth from DID1-DKS has been so immense, she's been my favourite since the DID1 so its great to see her really shine on DKS

she's so graceful and down to earth which has been consistent even from DID1, her actions speak louder than words

her expression was so cute when remo said there's just one thing left to do and when she started crying awww bless took me back to DID1 ahemdabad auditions when she was laughing/jumping and then started crying 
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think that a true performer is someone who is arrogant through his/her work, you know? They aren't abashing of other contestants and are overconfident of themselves. Bhavana falls into that category. She is all about hard work and dedication, which is why she got the band from Remo, who if I remember correctly, said that the MJ band was for people who showed that hard work and dedication in their performance. She was wonderful throughout that duet with Mayuresh, and the band was truly deserved! My eyes did not move from her at all. Keep it up, Bhavana!
akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: deanu

I do feel that the on one hand the MJ band signifies dancing talent and capability to improve,alngside that, it is given to dancers with the right attitude. With the exception of Siddhesh, who appears arrogant at times, all the recepients are grounded individuals.  Good choice Remo

Sid is not really arrogant, he is just misunderstood often.. Same with Jai, he doesnt know what to speak and how to speak... I used to feel Prince is the most arrogant one in DID1, but he has started to improve in his attitude... From DID2, now Parvez and Vandu appeared to be arrogant, and it is a shocking disappointment for me... Amrita was always over confident, even in DID2... Of course the most humble one in both teams is always MAYURESH..!!! 👏 👍🏼 ⭐️
akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

Well, if he gave it everyone, then the band loses it's charm! Then everyone will think, "Mujhe aaj nahin mila toh phir mil hi jayega!" They would not want to work hard for it.

True. But not to everyone, I meant to those who did well in some acts... For example, both Mayu and Bhavna should have got it for their first duet.. Parvez should have got it for one of his act.. Alisha should have got it for her week five solo... How come Remo missed it?!!