Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiamondLife thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Tannistha

no, vaishnavi, papiya and divyam from LM already have the band, rutu was good but didn't shine as much as he deserved to , in LM, I am not sure but i think jeetumoni also doesnt have the band, i realy expected him to get the band after amplifier or  tera zikr, anyways sabr ka faal hamesha meetha

Divyam never got the MJ band
DiamondLife thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mihirism

Mayuresh ðŸ˜ƒ

Siddesh too got it
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Priyanka_AAIICH

I can't believe that he gave it to Divyam/Papiya and not to Jeetumoni? :S LOL Jeetu was so versatile and amazingly versatile..don't know what's up. That's why I was against it..but since it means so much to Dsir, I try keeping my cool most of the time.. the day that the more deserving dancers get it before the less deserving ones, I will myself respect it ten times more.

Yeah, I agree with you, Pri! The only reason the MJ Band means something to me is because it means a lot to D Sir, otherwise I don't really understand Remo Sir's criteria for giving the band out. Oh well, I guess he gives it whenever he feels like it. I think maybe sometimes he forgets to give it. ðŸ˜†
congrats to her!
just waiting for my rutubaby to get one =)
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pimp

congrats to her!
just waiting for my rutubaby to get one =)

]]

Rutu and Jeetu!!! 
akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The MJ band wasnt there in DID1.. It started after MJ's death, which was after DID1.. In DID2, Remo gave the bands to Punit (his brother act), Shakti (for her Saree act), Amar (for his Hal Pal act).. Then I think Kruti got it too, for her classical or semi-classical act, and not sure if Parvez got it or not for his Big B act...

In LM, he wasnt present all weeks, so he gave the bands only when he was present for his special episodes, and for the acts that have blown hm away that week.. Jeetu and Rutu didnt do well, so they didnt get it.. I personally dont think Rutu is that great a dancer, but Vaishnu, Jeetu and Atul are excellent dancers...

So Remo gave the bands again in DKS, and this time Mayuresh, Siddesh, Dharmesh, and Bhavana got it I think...

BTW, what's so great about the MJ band?? Cant they buy it from the store if they want to??!!! 😕
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: akanna

The MJ band wasnt there in DID1.. It started after MJ's death, which was after DID1.. In DID2, Remo gave the bands to Punit (his brother act), Shakti (for her Saree act), Amar (for his Hal Pal act).. Then I think Kruti got it too, for her classical or semi-classical act, and not sure if Parvez got it or not for his Big B act...

In LM, he wasnt present all weeks, so he gave the bands only when he was present for his special episodes, and for the acts that have blown hm away that week.. Jeetu and Rutu didnt do well, so they didnt get it.. I personally dont think Rutu is that great a dancer, but Vaishnu, Jeetu and Atul are excellent dancers...

So Remo gave the bands again in DKS, and this time Mayuresh, Siddesh, Dharmesh, and Bhavana got it I think...

BTW, what's so great about the MJ band?? Cant they buy it from the store if they want to??!!! 😕

@ Bold: 😆 This is what I'm wondering too! 😆 

I guess it means a lot to the contestants to get it from Remo Sir though.
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Yayy for Bhavna! I'm so glad she shone this much in DKS! The performance looks awesome in the preview! :)

If it was there in season 1 also, I'm 100% sure Alisha, Jai, and Salman would have also gotten it.

@Akanna
Of course they can buy it from the store but it won't mean as much as getting it as a token of appreciation from a guru, right? I think Dia had used a great analogy for it. It was something like this:  you can buy yourself a ring, but the ring means so much more if the love of your life was proposing to you with it.

Totally agree with the rest about why Rutu/Jeetu didn't get it. Remo came certain days and who impressed him on those days got the MJ band. I'm sure if he was there throughout, Jeetu would have gotten it as well. Rutu staled in DIDLM..but he's doing great in DKS :)
Edited by chocolover89 - 12 years ago
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
as much as i like avneet.

i find it weird that these kids are missing so much school.

off topic though
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bandicoot

as much as i like avneet.

i find it weird that these kids are missing so much school.

off topic though

Well, usually they don't miss school. They go to school and practice after school, and in some cases they have private tutors too.