India-Forums

Bhavna gets d MJ Band! :-)

MeraCheekuVirat IF-Rockerz
MeraCheekuVirat
MeraCheekuVirat

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Hey guys!!!

in the finale Bhavna and mayuresh perform an aerial act on the song "hum rahe ya na rahe"!! and all the judges are impressed!!
shaimak sir says it was a crackin performace! Remo sirEmbarrassed said! it was d bst aerial act of all DID seasons! till nw!!! and finally Remo sirEmbarrassed says their is small thing wich is left! he gets up and goes to Bhavna and ties her the MJ band! bhavna gets emotional!!!

the Aerial act 2 gud! its awsum!! :-)

so i guess she is the 2nd girl 2 get the MJ band from Remo sirEmbarrassed!!! i thnk shakti did get it in season 2!?

Nyways! cheers 2 Josh! :) and Bhavna Mayuresh for their rockin performance!!

luv..!
dIvYa..!!

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

natsss1988kaaj_2NatkhatparipavitrianWestwickcookiebeastMrManagementLavarniauknaik99DesiGirl_ankit_nyc-Aaliyah-yipeedesicrowd-Nags-Euphoria.debayon

manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
I am glad she did, but Rutu still DID NOT get it and so many others did?! Seriously, that's why I feel like the MJ band doesn't do justice. LOL I mean it's nice when it is given to the people who deserve it.. I thought Rutu would get it in the AMPLIFIER ACT...

Anyhow, congrats Bhavna! DW RUTU, YOU"VE GOT THIS..YOU HAVE A LOT IN STORE! Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

charmz517MeraCheekuViratThatOneGuy-Nags-Gauahargeous_N

MeraCheekuVirat
MeraCheekuVirat

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
i didnt lyk his amplifier act of ruturaj 2 sae d truth!!!

his othr dance wid vishanvi! i dnt remember the song!! the performed on sum romantic song! for dat he sud hv got!

Edited by shahrukh_divya - 20 May 2011 at 7:49am
ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priyanka_AAIICH

I am glad she did, but Rutu still DID NOT get it and so many others did?! Seriously, that's why I feel like the MJ band doesn't do justice. LOL I mean it's nice when it is given to the people who deserve it.. I thought Rutu would get it in the AMPLIFIER ACT...

Anyhow, congrats Bhavna! DW RUTU, YOU"VE GOT THIS..YOU HAVE A LOT IN STORE! Big smile

Not to worry...rutu will get the D-band WinkLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priyakenWestwick-Nags-

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged

Wait let me clarify the list...so far this season D sir, Prince, Bhavna, and who else have gotten the MJ Band?

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Wait let me clarify the list...so far this season D sir, Prince, Bhavna, and who else have gotten the MJ Band?

Mayuresh Big smile
MeraCheekuVirat
MeraCheekuVirat

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
PUNIT got it in DID 2
mystic-writer92 Senior Member
mystic-writer92
mystic-writer92

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priyanka_AAIICH

why all the favoritism towards d-sir
just because ritu didnt get it its injustice ?
wow
ur all as con-con-confusing as d-d-d-sir
this sounds like when in WWE, Chris Jericho and Shawn Michaels both wanted to be BFF with The Undertaker
Man, was McMahon mean to them
MONTREAL SCREWJOB!
I HATE THAT REFEREEE
lol, do ya'll know what me talk bout? ya'lll hain hain hain *HEHEHE*
COOKIES
CAKES
I LIKE TO BAKES

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index