Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

EVERYTHING FALLS APART

THE-FUTURE-LORD thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
not much crowd here such a decent place this forum have become.  hahaha .just a joke .

now when the story become a HUMOR material for CREATORS then we all are

HUMPTY DUMPTY

sat in front of FOOLS BOX cursing ourselves why did we started to watch this cinema .

there was once a show NAMED DHOONDH LEGI MANZIL HUMEIN

not only the show is vanished but the destination is erased from the scenery too ..
what is in front of viewers is ASIAN desert TAKLA MAKAN .

lets start with creators again . hell yeah i am the one to popularize the creators that much and specifically created threads for them .

NITYANAND got minor HEART ATTACK its most common sneezing INDIAN CINEMA disease

how to save yourself  from it : just avoid indian cinema bullshit .

now my questionnaire round starts with CREATORS i will play good COP AND BAD COP .

creators did you ever in life read about POLITICS  anything anything even a small definition of something related to POLITICS.

nomination form(credits goes to pallavi) filling date is just 1 day away and yet no one filled or submitted the form .is everyone waiting for  MAYAN CALENDER
certainly creators are bent down to make ALKA join the politics. DIMENTIA and CONJUNCTIVITIS are also most common diseases known among indian entertainment industry .

i wanna corner the CREATORS again . and here is my point . how come NITYANAND wasn't aware about the whole issue . NITYANAND knew about the event and still got that much shocked
yeah NITYANAND constituency is reserved for this election . that's a surprising news . but overall bill was rambling the newspapers but never showed into 6 months of the show not even a line  about this bill we heard in the show . such a important and high magnitude news which shake every local and national party which shake the parliament so heavily not even talked about in the show . isn't this lame .

first of all when did BILL PASSED they didn't show . if this was the case why wasn't a single NEW DELHI visit made by NITYANAND . wow .

constituency is reserved for this election that doesn't mean ABHISHEK is life banned from POLITICS so what's this all about heart attack. NITYANAND dreams and hoped are still alive .

well CHARACTERIZATION is most shocking aspect .
we hope we have lot of expectations from ALKA

at least i have lot of trust in ALKA

and what we got later on that ALKA AND CHANDER are really happy about court marriage also in this same conversation ALKA AND CHANDER talk such words which reflect that both are talking about marriage with the persmission of NITYANAND .  such lame lines . this isn't stops here .

when CHANDER come at TIWARI house we can hear some lines which seems odd.

well creators are in their prime of making mistakes . what sort of camcorder videos GAURI is watching . why ABHISHEK is glued to LAPTOP each moment.

i first  brought this question on official facebook page and in  yesterday's episode NITYANAND spoke about it .

WOMEN RESERVATION BILL

well my common sense + real life news i have seen guided me,well mostly common sense create path for me , that EACH PARTY EACH REGISTERED PARTY EACH LOCAL AND NATIONALIST party need to have 33% seats reserved for WOMEN'S

in more broader term in any ELECTION WOMENS will get 33% CONTESTING POSITIONS
ahh in more simple words in elections 33% WOMEN'S WILL FIGHT FOR CHAIR the SEAT .
ok giving TICKET to party member is under control of the PARTY no election commission
no other rule can force you or order you to chose candidates for specific regions .

ITS ALL THE PARTY DECISION

then how come a constituency be reserved . that's completely a dictatorship move isn't it
but then again it provide simplest solution to the PARTY'S . a   constituency already reserved for election means PARTIES will chose FEMALES for that area. and it lessons the stress and confusion . that's what is going on in DHOONDH LEGI MANZIL HUMEIN

but a women can't stand in the same constituency for consecutive times .  now this is another drag . if instead of NITYANAND MRS. SAVITRI hold the PRESIDENT seat of IPP and contesting for many elections then what you think about this case. does MRS. SAVITRI come under WOMEN reservation or just a contestant.surely MRS. SAVITRI in present scenario falls under WOMEN'S RESERVATION that means in next elections there need to be another female contesting for same seat .

BUT HERE WOMEN'S RESERVATION BILL SAYS THIS TOO

that each time different constituency will come under  WOMEN'S RESERVATION BILL
hence it solves the problem and a female can stand on consecutive times .

if things go by this way then creators a bit save themselves .

[quote]i found not much good information on internet . and if anyone can clear the issue please come forward and guide each one on this serious and SOCIAL ISSUE[/quote]

please if i have done any mistake the correct me and provide most accurate information

why NOT NITYNAND THINK ABOUT MRS. SAVITRI AS A CANDIDATE MRS.SAVITRI is a potential candidate , at least MRS. SAVITRI DESERVE CONSIDERATION ,

GAURI BRINGS 10000 VOTES DIRECTLY AND  ATTRACT ATTENTION.
and women's specifically illiterate people give importance to ROYAL'S.

naaah CREATORS are forcefully wanna make ALKA enter politics .
things about WOMEN RESERVATION BILL are not cleared .
and here rather than cornering the CREATORS i provided them some help on issue of WRB

the major blooper in my mind is that how can ELECTION COMMISSION DECIDE to lock some area for specific election for only WOMEN CANDIDATE

[quote]THE POINT THE CORNER THE CREATORS I THINK THIS IS A  MAIN POINT

that parties are the one who chose which women will contest in the specific region
but again constituency lock cut my point . and again changing of constituency lock for each election and a women have only 1 reservation opportunity bring problems to my main point .

if my point which is very democratic and if it is truly work then CREATORS FALL HEAVILY

but constituency lock ensure that each region once in a while will see WOMEN as PRESIDENT.

but then again it overrides rights of free will and freedom wel these rights not matter because

1+2==3 or
2+1==3 result remains the same . a region once in a while will see a FEMALE PRESIDENT
[/quote]

the basic foolishness i did is that i cut down my own points and this all happened because i lack knowledge on the WOMEN RESERVATION BILL
but i know creators did the mistake here . i just need to bring it forward in correct order .
Edited by rajin90 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manubanu thumbnail
@ Rajin ,Election commisssion can very well reserve some constituencies for women candidates.If it was left to the parties they will never allow women candidates to contest the elections barring some high profile names, lets say like Sushma Swaraj.

Originally posted by: manubanu

@ Rajin ,Election commisssion can very well reserve some constituencies for women candidates.If it was left to the parties they will never allow women candidates to contest the elections barring some high profile names, lets say like Sushma Swaraj.

👏

MANUBANU thanks for the reply but you didn't understood the whole situation
also ms. luvarthi if you have any view please speak about it you can use like button too rather than just adding a smiley . this place is serious talk business not a ginney pig game .

but i wanna trap the creators and in the end i cut down my own points
so i am not in lead . but i sense that there is some mistake made by creators . common sense guide me that its parties decision but i read over internet that a constituency get reserved which is very practical solution .

here you are wrong rule say 33% reservation hence parties need to follow it no matter what . here i say that in a democratic country it is upto party leaders to select the 33% women who will participate in elections

that's a democratic way

but ELECTION COMMISSION lock some constituency means a order a legal order is passed . and this rule of locking constituency ensure

that each region will once in a while get its own FEMALE PRESIDENT which is another good aspect .

since i don't have much knowledge about whole of the WOMEN'S RESERVATION PROCESS i fall behind .

my main concern is bring down the creators any way possible that JURY accepts all my views and accurate points .

other main concern is EDUCATE each on this matter . as KNOWLEDGE MUST BE SHARED AND BRING FORWARD FOR GOOD .

also this whole IF forum mostly have FEMALES

hence right place to talk about such issue . if anyone have any views

please ENLIGHT ALL OF US.
Edited by rajin90 - 12 years ago
manubanu thumbnail
@ Rajin, there is something called cinematic liberty which the creators of any cinema or tv serials use freely. So lets not try to read too much into what is shown in DLMH. And if you have missed seeing this , they always put a disclaimer before the start of the show that it is a work of fiction and that covers basically everything for them.So lets enjoy whatever is shown . But I applaud your effort of getting to know more about Women reservation bill. If i come across any good articles I will post the link.Cheers.
Originally posted by: manubanu

@ Rajin, there is something called cinematic liberty which the creators of any cinema or tv serials use freely. So lets not try to read too much into what is shown in DLMH. And if you have missed seeing this , they always put a disclaimer before the start of the show that it is a work of fiction and that covers basically everything for them.So lets enjoy whatever is shown . But I applaud your effort of getting to know more about Women reservation bill. If i come across any good articles I will post the link.Cheers.

i salute u for saying it so beautifully

and this is a very lame thing to fight abt

it wud hv made sense if there had been really showing something unacceptable

whereas i m really surprised by the writers twist to plunge alka in politics without any melodrama

of chanders death or any other stupid over the top reason

TODAYS EPISODE WAS EPIC...

I M SOO GLAD writers chose a realistic way to force alka into politics rather than showing chander dying...

.this twist was unexpectedand very well executed...

HATS OFF TO DLMH TEAM

manbanu i always have seen this but they are using realistic information and creators didn't added fiction element into the rules and guidelines. 
they could have done something to prove their point is worthy enough to stand , yeah i am always fine with the happenings of the show .
its just that the mistakes they make irritate me sometimes . we the viewers expect some good logic come out of the show .

ms. luvarthi we should ban this CHANDER DEATH scenario out of the blue everyone try to stick to this word .which is really irritating . it looks like people wish to see CHANDER die .

ALSO MS. LUVARTHI this also come under melodramatic event that suddenly WOMEN'S RESERVATION BILL IS PASSED
and KISHANGANJ constituency is locked .

WOMEN'S RESERVATION BILL is such a big issue but we never ever saw 1 line about it in the show . but bingo creators brought it now like a BHARAMASTRA.

i haven't watched the episode but this bill issue in the story is quite predictable .

manubanu thumbnail
@ Rajin there is a very fine line between reel and real life and like us even the creators make the mistake of crossing it over time and again . Yes, I empathize with your agony of a beautiful show losing its steam midway but I will still say it is far better than what they show on other Tv soap operas. Atleast here the characters are relatable and they are not your candy floss pair. We share their agony, we feel happy when they are happy and we feel sad when they are sad. And that sums up about this show. Lets leave out the cerebral part  for a while and just enjoy the big transition that is going to happen in Alka's life. Cheers.
manubanu yeah yeah i know i know

but let me tell you i am not that much attached to the show now
now when someone cry i don't feel like cry
when someone is upset i just give an OK ALRIGHT for it .

in february i was attached to the show in march i was attached to the show and its characters .

but now everything is changed a lot .

and i don't know why people compare this show with othes

it was  far better than any show it still is better than many shows .

i never compared it with others

and right now i am comparing its past with its present

and that shows quality decreased a hell lot 

i only watch this show . i am not indian cinema follower .
and that is why it irritate me when creators work in lousy manner and create so many mistakes and illogical things happen all the time ,
and TIME TRAVEL is the specially of creators ,

my WOMEN'S RESERVATION TOPIC WILL COME SOON .

and i really liked last scene of FRIDAY .
-Crayon- thumbnail
hey u r right there is no certain rule that a particular constituency should have a female candidate...but there are some similar things like for a particular constituency only a person of particular caste should contest i know such rules...but there is no such rule for female candidates...and as far as i know EC is noone to decide about such things and in the serial they mentioned that it is a women's bill and as far as i am concerned there is no such rule in that bill it is all about the 33% seats for women and that bill is still pending...!!!!