why this story going round in circles

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

exactly what it says havent the ppl who do this show got a fresh mind they doing to vrinda exactly what they did to bhakti, and in my opinion the story is getting boring, come on bring some new ideas to the show!

ye me 2, mohan should stand up for Virinda but he doesnt, he just follows order from that manjula bhabi.. who i hate so much, i wonder how long it gna last, there are no articles suggesting it, we have to put up with it for much longer  it is getting too too much now,
virinda should do something that leaves all the bhabhis shocked??? and to bring them down a peg or 2.

hamari Devrani now is what it was when it first started when all Jethanis would leave no stone unturned to make Bhaktis life hell which is what they are now (again) doing to Vrinda, so rather than look for new plots, the creatives are repeating what they already made us go through, how boring. Rather than all all this , they should just end the show

i agree with u ^ im not gna watch the show from now on, its getting very tiresome and boring always repeating the same thing over and over again
please i no i sed im not gna watch the drama from now, but could u provide the short written updates for whats goin on now? have the bhabhis been exposed yet (fat chance)! what else is goin on?