India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Suku Bollywood Diva 2011 (Page 2)

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Oh GOD..what a rejuvinating article to read..from a deserved actor..to be in limelight unlike others..!THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING YAAR..!!Gosh the heading .."star one's most loved show.."Aw..it made my heart feel proud & swell as if I myslef haev produced the show you know..even Ekta wouldnt have felt soo happy..LOLEmbarrassed

Awww..my dearest  SUKU ..yaar is so sweet na..!! you just see her answers..& you will know how mature & sensible she is ..she never fails to PRAISE PKYEK  my happiness has no bounds after I read that she has thanked all her fans for loving her character & her PAIRING WITH ABHAY..hmmm she did not mention it as VIVU..to avoid any clashes ..elsewhere..Tongue As long as they know that we ADORE THEM & are CRAZY for them.together as a pair...its more than enough for me..!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

xMarisax~Serendipity~-Rema-

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Suku.. Congratulationsss Party
xMarisax Groupbie
xMarisax
xMarisax

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
congratz once again!
thnx for sharing TM.
Poor thing, had to kill lots of sleep probabaly. great that she had fun.

She is thrilled with the reactions of her fans too. "It's nice to see that my character Piya has become very famous and that they love my jodi with Abhay. For now, I am looking forward to the leap in Pyaar Ki Ye Ek kahaani and I am also learning how to play piano."

^^She always acknowledges the fans love for her 'work' and Abhiya in articles. thats what i like to see:) They sure seem to love doing the scenes as obvious from the screaming and intense chemistry and from interviews before... wish media and the other part ermm 'side' was also acknowledging it in articles and wasnt so igonrant towards expressing his proffesion, that is  fans love in him for Abhiya. For the great coact and some off the fun offscreens that we know they have many off. 

Edited by xMarisax - 20 May 2011 at 7:57am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

~Serendipity~.Jane..

Kash-Gurti-Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Kash-Gurti-Visu
Kash-Gurti-Visu

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Thanks For The Article
DarlingSarun IF-Dazzler
DarlingSarun
DarlingSarun

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Sukku Congradulations Sweety.
19 hours shooting, U r really working hard to entertain us.
Thankyou.
Hope God will  give U more Success and happiness in Ur life.
Keep smiling.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RidziPiaJazSimi

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Cool Article! She looks nice in the Picture too!
EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
xMarisax Groupbie
xMarisax
xMarisax

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
why are some making something out of nothing. All actors usually name their costars and appriciations to fans by the character name. I have come acrossed it lots of times. Fans love Piya and Abhay, so ofourse would she say Abhay. whats the big deal. why is everyone trying to creata a huge thing out of the smallest matters on this forum?Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index