SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Want Sid To Come Back Soon. Post Leap.
Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ozzy88

DMG is a proof tht starone listens to us..

so plz... continue bugging them

@bold - And it is also a proof that Star One can destroy sane shows in the most insane ways by listening to us.

I too want Siddharth back, but for the sake of a good story and not just because of fan-demand. His reentry and its consequences should never be as absurd as those reentries TM mentioned. Otherwise even PKYEK will turn into one of those story-less crap shows which run only due to crazily obsessed fan bases of handful of popular actors
😛
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Oh god please dont give the DMG example!🤢

If they dare screw up the story like they did in DMG then I would prefer for Sid to stick with his new show. I would hope that no show ends up like that adultery promoting DMG.

But yea ur ryt about one thing... characters can be back on popular demand like in Kiatani Mohabbat Hai and of course i n Ekta land when there's a death b4 a leap there are chances of that character coming back though not sure about it this time. 😔

Sid was my most fav character even more than Abhiya so personally I would be really thrilled if he comes back
vidhi1027 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Of Course ..especially in Ekta's serial dead person always come back in same face or other face ...lol..RFOL...
abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Darklord_Rehan

@bold - And it is also a proof that Star One can destroy sane shows in the most insane ways by listening to us.

I too want Siddharth back, but for the sake of a good story and not just because of fan-demand. His reentry and its consequences should never be as absurd as those reentries TM mentioned. Otherwise even PKYEK will turn into one of those story-less crap shows which run only due to crazily obsessed fan bases of handful of popular actors
😛

oh u r rite..bringing armaan back after ridhima's marriage didnt fit the story...and they made illogical crap by showing ridhima mostly 2-timing...
but here the case is very different, bringing sid's character back will easily fit the story as the original plan involved more scope to his role...moreover the story will move forward with vampire world and many more supernatural characters will be involved...so sid will easily fit in the storyline...he can come back to stop maithili coming between abhiya...or in any other way too...

patakha-guddi thumbnail
whtever is reason
i wwant him bck
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
not only DMG,also u can take the example of MJHT.usme new charecters laye..new story start hua.but public demand k wajhase Nupur ko wapas laya gaya n then kaya hua story kitne din chali?few months n then this show also closed for ever..Star one k ye dono popular serial the or dono ki halat same hui..me nehi chati k PKYEK ke sath bhi esa ho..ha story demand pe agar CV's Sid ko wapas laye to hik hai.but not in public demaned..