Surya the Super Cop

DO U THINK SURYA'S first episode responsible ?

Poll

Do u think surya's first episode is responsible for its downfall

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
surya;s first episode registered good ratings and landed at 88. with 0.89 tvr...BUT WE ALL know tht the first episode was a DISASTER...which had dissappointed many...so what do u think...was the first episode responsible tht it kept away viewers for watching so many other COMPARABELY BETTER episodes...as surya remained out of top 100 after episode 1 which itself was a big let down...so do u think it turned away many people and they never came back for it...not even for daya's episode...yes tht episode also remained out of top 100 ... plz give ur opinion...

IT SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN a daily but a bi-weekly

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

now i am sure in this case they will not bring it back...sony comes in the series of most selfish channel wwhen comes to ratings...the axing champ
Originally posted by: --Nisha--

i dont think so

give reasons...plz why u dont think so?
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
No, i don't think so because the show has gone better with each episode but still the TRP's r not increasing.
varshita thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes it was as a new show it was expected that it should be impressive at all but it was not.
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Nah. The thing is this kinda show will always take a while to garner  proper ratings/audience cos it has a specific target audience. It wont necessarily be appealing to the masses. Besides, Iam sure not everyone just watched the first episode only. The show started picking up slowly especially after the first week. I personally give any new show at least a week cos many shows take a while to get onto it due to intro of so many factors such as plot/theme, characters, setting etc etc. Of course it was different in this show and I have no clue about others but I had kinda figured out that in the first episode  it was only introduction of all the characters. And when the teams were divided my mum n I had predicted that probly in future episodes it will be per team. My mum n fam watches it everyday. My bros love it. I dunno if it runs in prime time over there in India or not and also unsure if the saas-bahu show loving aunties like these kinda shows. After all they are the major contributors to the trps in most cases... U never know. There's no "love track" per se on this type of shows so meh! Totally clueluess on this one...

Jeez I sure do ramble a lot! Hehe must be the Mountain Dew 😉😆
Edited by shivani003 - 12 years ago
Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
after first episode who will give second chance to the show...aur wo bhi ipl main🤔
Originally posted by: Suneel_kumar

after first episode who will give second chance to the show...aur wo bhi ipl main🤔

this time IPL didnt really affect the shows..the shows which are topping on other channels are still hitting with very good ratings...so IPL is not the only factor becoz surya debuted and beat sony's hit show saas bina sasural by great numbers...but after dat it was out of top 100 :( dat made me wonder...were ppl so offended with the first episode of surya dat they didnt come back for other episodes
Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nitu_KayaTheCop

this time IPL didnt really affect the shows..the shows which are topping on other channels are still hitting with very good ratings...so IPL is not the only factor becoz surya debuted and beat sony's hit show saas bina sasural by great numbers...but after dat it was out of top 100 :( dat made me wonder...were ppl so offended with the first episode of surya dat they didnt come back for other episodes

others show r popular and mabe good...dats they r getting good rating...
sahu bahu shows ka alag hi business hai😆
akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
the story lines hardly created suspense..If you try to solve a murder mystry in one hour (plus commrcial), it becomes too predictable. Plus they tried to introduce some stupid romance angle which was irritating.. either show romance or do not..they just showed something in between which was too stupid. 

These shows can be enjoyed only when enough suspense and curioisity can be created about who can be the murderer.. it failed to do that..

I do not think first or last anything was different..