Straight talk with Sid-indya.com - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for sharing. 

I knew it that he was writing his own dialogs. His wit is so good that he should also pursue dialog writing, sometime in future.  
u r the best sid😃... the way u used to do the character of sid was fabulous😳...ur  one liners😆...it  used to make me laugh in tense moment😆...u were the best ... u r the best and u will be the best...our true wishes r with u...we will miss u always... love u and keep rockin❤️
Friends join the mission to bring sid back on PKYEK 😊 lets play evil now spam the inbox of starone go on mission page😛
thanks a lot for this article tanu🤗
Siddhant Karnick was fab as vampire sid😳
awww... i'l miss him... :(
Thanks for the article ...will miss him in PKYEK .
He is just good actory and writer too 😆...all witty lines written by him ...thats amazing 😊

Thanks for sharing.

i will miss him
oh sid, we are gonna miss u badly...

loveeed his interview...all the answers were touching and i loved the answer for this one specially:

Which has been the best compliment that you received for your performance from peers?
There are so many compliments to pick from, but I don't want them to go to my head. I prefer to keep the constructive criticism in mind rather than the compliments. However, there is one compliment that is unforgettable, and it came from my boss, Ekta Kapoor. She came up to me and said that I am doing a good job in Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani, and thanked me for it. She is my boss and did not have to thank me, but she still did, and that meant a lot to me.

awww he is so simple and straightforward... even ekta complimented him as she normally a very busy person and does it rarely to few people...

he surely made great friends here and his equation with vahbiz and vivian is gonna be missed onscreen too...

earlier we had an article on his prank and he himself getting spooked, but that time just colleague was mentioned...so now its confirmed that it was vahbiz...she seems to be a friendly person and close to sid...

he wrote most of his witty one liners which wasn't surprising...we knew this...such a talented guy that he is...

im happy that his talent is appreciated with this show and poor guy he wasn't being noticed so much with his earlier shows...i hope the new show on colors be noticed very well by the audience...but im little skeptical since its the colors channel...

i wish him all the best...hope to see him back soon in pkyek...

Originally posted by vivluv

Friends join the mission to bring sid back on PKYEK 😊 lets play evil now spam the inbox of starone go on mission page😛

spamming is useless

trust me 

its the calls which can mk a diff

if u really want him bk

shower str1 with calls

i m not shocked ,he comes up with one liners on the spot 👏his chemistry with panchi was very natural ,thats what i loved about it ,offsreen friendship ia adding to their onscreen chemistry ,i wish they wud show some sid panchi interviews,

i totaly agre he changed the defination of face off ,those scenes with abhay were amazing,i can never forget his dance.

ekta complimented him he deserves it ,i liked he said i dont want them to reach head ,he wants constructive critisism ,this is something which is always quality of great actor 👏 i m really proud of s.k 

my best of luck for his show on colors ,plus it is ekta s show so i know he will more popularity there also 

aww...nice answers...n raaz Siddharth k witty dialogues ka. 😆