Bhaskar's trick to soften Avani

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged

Bhaskar's trick to soften Avani

STARONE.IN

In STAR Plus' prime time show Maayke Ke Se Bandhi Dor, Bhaskar has a new plan up his sleeve. He complains to Avani's aai, Kaveri, about her attitude and behaviour in his house.

STARONE.IN

He tells half truths to Kaveri and blames Avani for all the tension in his house. Kaveri, in turn, gets troubled hearing about problems in Avani's sasural. In tonight's episode, Kaveri will have a heartfelt chat with Avani and tell her to adjust with her in-laws as men don't tolerate difficult women.

A STAR Plus.in source discloses, "Tensions between Avani and Bhaskar refuse to subside. After discovering Bhaskar's lies about his education, Avani was very upset. But she feels confident of Bhaskar mending his ways when she sees him studying. Bhaskar's father too advises Avani not to be excessively strict with Bhaskar when he is trying to be a better person. Just when Avani was letting her guard down, she caught him spying on her in office. Shocked to know that Bhaskar followed her to office, Avani has yet another argument with him. Fed up of such everyday tension, Bhaskar decides to tackle Avani through her mother. He will meet Kaveri and tell her about his lack of education and how Avani caught his lie. He will spin a story about his teenage, claiming he was unable to complete his studies due to monetary problems and that he could never muster the courage to reveal the details to Avani. Though Bhaskar doesn't tell her about his other fights with Avani, Kaveri realises there are problems in Avani's marriage and gets very upset. Kaveri will advice Avani, citing her example as a single mom, that men don't tolerate difficult women and she won't get anywhere by being stubborn or sticking to her stance. Kaveri will add that Avani should overlook certain things for a smoother life and that no one is perfect. Avani will simply listen and not confide about her other problems in her Sasural. She will agree to think about her aai's suggestion."

A worried Kaveri aka says, "I sense that Avani and Bhaskar aren't getting along well. I want her to be happy and have advised her to adjust with her new family. Aurat ke pyaar mein bahut shakti hoti hai, woh apne pati aur uske parivaar ko baandh ke rakh sakti hai."

Bhaskar aka Rohit Khurana states, "I want Avani's attitude towards me to soften. As talking to her and convincing her hasn't worked, I know I can get through to her through her mother. If her mother tells her something, Avani will listen to her."

Avani aka Shweta Munshi claims, "I don't want to hurt my aai, so I will definitely think about her suggestion."

Will Kaveri's advice lead to a patchup between Bhaskar and Avani? To find out watch Maykee Se Bandhi... Dor from Monday to Friday at 8.30 pm only on STAR Plus.

StarOne news
Kavita Awaasthi /Hill Road Media
StarOne news
Friday, May 20, 2011
http://starplus.startv.in/news/1758/bhaskar's-trick-to-soften-avani.aspx

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index