Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lubhawan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hy, i am new to this  forum & about the pics i think our ballu will teach luky how to fight and geet will support him

-MansiKohli- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: * ~ Roshni ~ *

HOT!!!!

Ok is it me or Maan/GC seems to be getting bigger? in terms of upper body - muscles etc lol. If you go back to when he started u can see the difference one year has had! I mean from Kehna hi Kya u can see the difference! That and he wants any excuse to take his shirt off๐Ÿ˜† he does so in the name of fans but the truth is he likes to flaunt his body๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

Some more Maaneet romance chupke chupke ๐Ÿ˜ณ In the second pic Maan's looking for a liplock . . . again๐Ÿ˜†

Thanx 4 the pix๐Ÿ˜Š

as if he is gonna get one๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
-MansiKohli- thumbnail

Originally posted by: lubhawan

hy, i am new to this  forum & about the pics i think our ballu will teach luky how to fight and geet will support him

hello dear๐Ÿ˜ƒwelcome to the forum๐Ÿค—
thx alot for the super Pics :D
Killer_DeviL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
thank u very very much man0
raj_202 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
he never miss a chance to kiss
but he never do
* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mansi95

as if he is gonna get one๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

LOL I know - bechara he tries so hard and in the end he gets nothing! his wife always pushes him away - hopefully when they go back to delhi she wont have any excuses to shy away!

Seems like Nandini's seen the wedding pic now as well - but this might happen on mon now

tellyme thumbnail

HOT!!!!

Ok is it me or Maan/GC seems to be getting bigger? in terms of upper body - muscles etc lol. If you go back to when he started u can see the difference one year has had! I mean from Kehna hi Kya u can see the difference! That and he wants any excuse to take his shirt off๐Ÿ˜† he does so in the name of fans but the truth is he likes to flaunt his body๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

Some more Maaneet romance chupke chupke ๐Ÿ˜ณ In the second pic Maan's looking for a liplock . . . again๐Ÿ˜†

Thanx 4 the pix๐Ÿ˜Š

Theek hain naa..hume kya problem hai... It's feels next week is gonna be Maaneet's...
Itne dinno sukhe me rahen hain GHSP's viewers...

Awsome pics๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: raj_202

he never miss a chance to kiss

but he never do

Hahaha...so true...Hope he is sucessfull...we all so much want him to be sucessfull
-MansiKohli- thumbnail

LOL I know - bechara he tries so hard and in the end he gets nothing! his wife always pushes him away - hopefully when they go back to delhi she wont have any excuses to shy away!

Seems like Nandini's seen the wedding pic now as well - but this might happen on mon now

They will be back to delhi only affter solving this loser's problem and it does'nt seem that thats gonna happen soon...the cvs wont even show a kiss with camera angles๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก