Originally posted by storytellerSSBN

did they feed each other or just eat from the same plate

abhi fed naina gulab jamun πŸ˜›
Posted: 12 years ago
i thhink naina will discover that she loves daksh
Originally posted by Bee3nazz

πŸ€— Ayesha...
Me too, i havent watched the last few episodes as im writing up my dissertation but i have also just caught up today and 😭😭😭😭
Yaar i love Daksh in the Angry Young Man Avtar, the puppy love avtar even the strong silent type avtar he does in some scenes but I cant bear see Daksh like this! my heart breaks for him!!!
I think im going to dump Naina with abhi and take Daksh for myself, nursing his broken heartπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

but jokes aside i dont think Minu mausi will want Naina for a DIL and i stronlgy believe that ,if what kaka said about Mausi being tru, then Abhi will be under his mums thumb and wont stand up to her but as always Daksh will be there to support Naina and i am 99.9% Sure this is where DakshNa love story will begin, and i believe Akuriti will also try to get them together now that she knows here Dada's love fore Naina...
and if naina falls for Abhi then im leaving but obviously im going to give the CVs a chance first!

It is already shown that for Naina, Daksh is more important. Whatever happens she first thinks about Daksh - not Abhi. She is many times confortable with Daksh than Abhi. I am looking for she realises that she loves Daksh not Abhi.
the points
* Abhi will be quiet in his mom's decision
* Daksh always supports Naina
* In between Naina understands her love towards Daksh
yes, I like it. I also want to see the strong, bold Daksh who stands on his feet for his love Naina. I also want to see that Naina realises by herself that the girl Daksh loved is she.  And Abhi has to realise that Naina considers Daksh more than him ever and she does not love him (it can be like this Abhi notices, in everything she first calls Daksh. Whenever she is upset with her mom's behaviour, Daksh consoles and she allows him for wiping her tears. When Daksh holds her hand, she does not oppose etc then he finds the tored card or something like that). Aku does a role in this.
Originally posted by bubblez91

so the article says that naina will discover true love through all the drama with Abhi's mum... i really hope that its love towards Daksh... i got a feeling it is going to be towards Abhi... 

i just want daksh and naina to get together i cant handle this torture...i loved the precap today when she rang him up and was like i need you... 

the last few episodes have been helll to watch... i have cried watchin daksh... i want to see him happy now... πŸ˜­

so i really hope that Naina discovers true love towards Daksh... x

Why would she realise her love towards Abhi?πŸ˜• That wud be just stupid as you can see how she doesnt want to be in Abhi's company! 

Even when she has sed yes to Abhi, she hasn't given him any attention watsoever plus she she has been very uncomfortable in everywhere she has been with him.

I feel with Abhi's mum being tough on her regarding her past plus just not liking Naina at all, Abhi would not go against his mum but Daksh will stand up for everytime she has a go at NainaπŸ˜‰ 

Everytime he stands up for her, she will see Daksh differently as he is always there to support her no matter what and getting her out of trouble!

Soon Naina will realise she loves Daksh through the feud with Minnu Moushi and we finally can have Dakshna!!πŸ˜›

True enough my friends?

Originally posted by Masooma Bukhari

abhi fed naina gulab jamun πŸ˜›
I thought she was talking about the plate sharing btween D &N last week