naina discovers true love

bubblez91 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
so the article says that naina will discover true love through all the drama with Abhi's mum... i really hope that its love towards Daksh... i got a feeling it is going to be towards Abhi... 

i just want daksh and naina to get together i cant handle this torture...i loved the precap today when she rang him up and was like i need you... 

the last few episodes have been helll to watch... i have cried watchin daksh... i want to see him happy now... πŸ˜­

so i really hope that Naina discovers true love towards Daksh... x

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
πŸ€— Ayesha...
Me too, i havent watched the last few episodes as im writing up my dissertation but i have also just caught up today and 😭😭😭😭
Yaar i love Daksh in the Angry Young Man Avtar, the puppy love avtar even the strong silent type avtar he does in some scenes but I cant bear see Daksh like this! my heart breaks for him!!!
I think im going to dump Naina with abhi and take Daksh for myself, nursing his broken heartπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

but jokes aside i dont think Minu mausi will want Naina for a DIL and i stronlgy believe that ,if what kaka said about Mausi being tru, then Abhi will be under his mums thumb and wont stand up to her but as always Daksh will be there to support Naina and i am 99.9% Sure this is where DakshNa love story will begin, and i believe Akuriti will also try to get them together now that she knows here Dada's love fore Naina...
and if naina falls for Abhi then im leaving but obviously im going to give the CVs a chance first!
bubblez91 thumbnail
Beee... missed me? lool... havent been giving my morning analysis coz of exams... so had to watch silently and keep thoughts inside me...

i agree with you in some sense... i was also thinking after that if Abhi supports his mum the whole time... and Daksh stands up for her... Naina is going to start discvoering the effort Daksh goes to... thinking back at previous times when people have said stuff to Naina, Daksh has had the biggest impact... Abhi just watches as bystander... Daksh gets affected and leaves or speaks up (actually he didnt on one occasion, i was thinking daksh please say sutin, dotn take it) but neways... he has stoood up more that Abhi... and the way Abhi didnt even let Naina finish the other day made me thing wth Abhi... shes tryna tell u sutin... 

i cant handle this daksh no more either... makes me sad :( i was watching a VM yday... ur one i think the Naina Vs Daksh... i saw the way Daksh used to behave with her and i miss that... the attitude he had... i want more of that backkk... :( 

x
Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ahhh Yes i have missed u, im doing my dissertation so i kno how u feel, have had to silently get on with the forum stuff to stop myself being distracted!

but u must see the difference between how Naina acts with Daksh and how she behaves with Abhi, i seriously think she could have easily just accepted Daksh's proposal if he had only proposed!!! but its obvious she isnt comfortable with Abhi and behaves with him a like an humourous aquintance rather than with Daksh she bugs him, picks on him, prods, him advices him, feels his emtions even when he doesnt want to shows them, they are linked and i think she had better open her eyes soon, i mean for example the feeding scenes when they fed each other and abhi would share his plate a classic example of how Abhi Naina DONt suit and DakshNa DO!!!

and yh i also miss the tooo mein mein of the old DakshNa but Daksh is so heart broken he cant even be himself!!!
bubblez91 thumbnail
so glad exams are over its relief... ur dissertation will be over soon tooo :) 

there is deffo a big difference between the way she behaves with Daksh and Abhi... Her relationship with Daksh is so much stronger... she cares more about him and she knows so much about him... she understands alll his emotions...she dont know much about Abhi... and Abhi seems to be a bit forcefulll aswelll... dont really like him right now... 

she would have accepted Daksh's proposal over Abhi's... if only she knew... th amount of times Daksh's name comes out of her mouth is million times more than Abhi does... and everything she does links back to Daksh... 

that plate scene didnt make much sense to me... he sed hes already eaten... and then he takes a plate... surely he wuda shared with Naina since he likes her :/ 

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
the thing that makes me to relax is that one day... we will be having only ... and only dakshna πŸ˜

so i enjoy watching this track

but i dnt knw why i think its gonna be boring n useless to see cat fight between naina n meenu mousi
bubblez91 thumbnail
meenu mousi already starting to irritate me... i hope daksh is there to always help Naina... it is going to be an interesting fight i think if it helps Naina realise her true love... 

Masooma... exams over?? or u skiving again lol?

x
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
hehehehe... sharminda to mat karo na ab...

kyun ke when it comes to dakshna... sharam bhaag jati he

abhi to tuesday ko he paper... wese 7th ko over hongay 
bubblez91 thumbnail
LOL... fort u wud be skiving lol... koi baat ne... even i was doing that... blame dakshna... but now im free... Thank God... if paper is on tuesday, u going to revise when? monday night? loool... 
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
lol no yar... πŸ˜†
just finished with the guess paper... πŸ˜›

i am realising that my decision of leaving india forums n ssbn till june 7th was right... but thennn... i got some holidays from exams n watched the show... n cud never work upon my decision again πŸ˜›