India-Forums

Asian Shows
Asian Shows

Movie Recommendations

-Lostindreams IF-Stunnerz
-Lostindreams
-Lostindreams

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged

I know there a thread called "Wht are you currently watching", still i felt we needed a thread for movies, Asian movies. I'm sure u guys have seen many Asian movies, so have I, but not tht many. I have loved all the ones i have watched.

Crazy little thing called love: To tell the truth im not the kinda person who likes to watch School love movies, i feel the kids r 2 young in tht age to love, yet there was something abt this movie which really touched me, out of all the asians movies i have seen this is my fav, the female lead did such a good job in this young age, and then ofcourse loved. Loved the leads ALOT. Funny, cute, emotional and abt First and the only love

Hear me: Very very touching and sweet movie, most of the movie is wth sign language. Another nice movie.

Secret: This kinda reminded me of a fairytale, but mostly coz of the way it ended. The female lead in this can travel in time by playing piano. A guy falls in love wth her, but later she disappear.

A millionair's first love: I think the title says it all. A rich dude transfer to a new school and finds the love of his love, i found the movie funny coz of the school mates and found it touching coz the girl the rich dude fall in love wth is i'll. I will be honest i felt like it was pretty much like A walk to remember. BTW the male lead is Hyun Bin Big smile

Baby and I: One day whn the male is out shopping he sees a baby lie in the cart. The more time he spends wth the baby the more caring he becomes. I liked how the dude started to change, really sweet and cute. The best scene in the movie was whn the baby's mom came back and was taking the baby away Embarrassed
(reminded me of heyy Babyy, but only a little)

Do recommend movies, hope it's tht i made this thread.

Edited by pakindmuziq - 20 May 2011 at 6:09am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Lana

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
mhm  i very much like I gave my first love to you..and there are too many hich i can't remember but will try to write down soon

-Lostindreams

-Simrah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Simrah-
-Simrah-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
There's a similar thread already openWink

Sharing/recommending your favourite movies

-Lostindreams

-Lostindreams
-Lostindreams

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Simrah-

There's a similar thread already openWink

Sharing/recommending your favourite movies

Sorry i didn't know, actually checked 10 pages but might have skipped this thread.
-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Instead we can use this thread for what movie concept we did like most and why?..so that ppl know which movie they watch and what the concept is...OR even Mini dramas like the singers make...the parodys etc...

-Lostindreams

-Lostindreams
-Lostindreams

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LanaBurak

Instead we can use this thread for what movie concept we did like most and why?..so that ppl know which movie they watch and what the concept is...OR even Mini dramas like the singers make...the parodys etc...

I like this idea LOL

Y not all mini drama's movies and parody's coz the other thread of movies, there wasn't mentioned anything abt movies, just recomended.
-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pakindmuziq

Originally posted by LanaBurak

I like this idea LOL

Y not all mini drama's movies and parody's coz the other thread of movies, there wasn't mentioned anything abt movies, just recomended.
Then i will start

U should watch Super Junior's Mini Drama...
OMG it is like 4 episodes..and it is realy funny..trust me
Salz. IF-Sizzlerz
Salz.
Salz.

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
i havent seeen many because most are tragic and well i prefer dramas.
my sassy girl is goood

Go to top