Adarsh vs. The Saxenas - Page 2

Poll

Is Adarsh right in trying to go abroad for a better future?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Hessa85

ive only seen the latest episodes in the UK, in adarsh's case i was shocked by his selfishness and the way he spoke to his parents. i can't wait for him to fall flat on his face.

in general terms theres no harm in it, as long as ur family are happy and ur looking after them.  i disagree that parents shouldnt expect their children to look after them in old age,,,,they SHOULD expect their children to look after em.  after all they bring us  up, sacrifice for us... they have the right to expect that much.  Who else are they supposed to turn to in that age? the  neighbours?

please don't take me in any negative way...with a child like Adarsh, isn't the saxenas better off on their own. wasn't those words an ears full  for his  father, too insultive about the money he earned, adarsh seem to forget that money his father earned provided him with food, clothes, shelter and few materials things. A child should never let the parents depend on anyone especially thy neighbour.
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Hessa85

ive only seen the latest episodes in the UK, in adarsh's case i was shocked by his selfishness and the way he spoke to his parents. i can't wait for him to fall flat on his face.

in general terms theres no harm in it, as long as ur family are happy and ur looking after them. i disagree that parents shouldnt expect their children to look after them in old age,,,,they SHOULD expect their children to look after em. after all they bring us up, sacrifice for us... they have the right to expect that much. Who else are they supposed to turn to in that age? the neighbours?

Definitely the child should support his parents in their old age, both financially and physically. Infact, many arrange for their parents to immigrate as well, after a few years, and that way everyone is happy. But I do know a few ppl who returned to care for the parents and sisters if any calamity hit the household. That is what should be, but when the parents are sitting hale and hearty, they should think about the child's future... And if you've given a good upbringing, you wont be alone when you really need them.

Anyway, I don't think Prof and Naina are in any danger of getting seriously ill soon. And even Dadi is fit and fine, just diabetic. To hold back Adarsh at this stage just seems like selfishness.Edited by elle45 - 12 years ago