Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Adarsh vs. The Saxenas

Poll Question: Is Adarsh right in trying to go abroad for a better future?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
14 [70.00%]
2 [10.00%]
2 [10.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [10.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Yesterday, Dadi created a whole fiasco about how Adarsh should not go to Dubai leaving the elders alone. Shamu recently asked Adarsh to work in his own country and not think of going abroad. Both Naina and Arushi are not happy.

But when we look around in real life, we see majority of ppl looking for greener pastures abroad. Mother's send their sons saying they can live alone but the child's future should be secure. Many consider it a way to improve their lifestyle, by the money their kids will send them.

Those ppl on the forums who live in a forgien country also may have gone through this. They themselves or their parents would have gone abroad for a better future/education for their children. Many might have left parents behind... And yet the parents must be happy for the kids.

The question is, What is wrong if Adarsh did the same? He probably can't get a good job in home city anymore as he already has corruption charges against him. So Should he not avail a better opportunity if he sees one? Or is duty to home more important?

I know that he will ultimately fall flat on his face, as the agent is a fraud. Then he will be shown to regret how wrong he was. But when answering the poll question please suppose that if he was genuinely going for a good job, would he be wrong?

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
hmm elle badhiya thread hmm now coming to ur question in adarsh case everything is really very different i am also living abroad my and mine hubby parents are alone in our homeland we r here for our better future no doubt but in adarsh case his intentions are not good he is trying to prove himself what he is not he is going blind in his lust for money he even not thinking about good or bad and if in this state with all angriness frustration for his parents he will leave for dubai he will never b sucessful will surely be in a mess as his parents prays will not b with him just my pov yaar

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

elle45piyarapiyariMayavi-26

b2011 IF-Sizzlerz
b2011
b2011

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Adarsh trying to find a job overseas is not wrong.  At the same time dadi's is also right.  Many people do not want to send their sons (particularly  the only son) to go abroad.  It depends on the parents.

My nephew was brainwashed to cancel his plans to study in abroad just bec he is the only son and that his father had diabetes problems.

I have also read in newspaper of an older couple committing suicide since their 2 sons were living abroad and either of them was not ready to come and live with the parents to take care of them and the old lady had problems taking her husband for medical treatments, etc.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

elle45

Hot_Indo_Chilly IF-Dazzler
Hot_Indo_Chilly
Hot_Indo_Chilly

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
My hubby is the only son out of 4 siblings, but that didn't stop his parents from letting him study and work abroad. And they know he won't be coming to settle in India for a atleast the next 10-15 years. he is constantly in touch with them. He calls 2x every week.

The saxs are just selfish. They don't even want their son to go to work in Delhi or Mumbai. They just want him to work in Mumfordganj that's it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JensonMishtielle45

piyarapiyari IF-Sizzlerz
piyarapiyari
piyarapiyari

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

hmm elle badhiya thread hmm now coming to ur question in adarsh case everything is really very different i am also living abroad my and mine hubby parents are alone in our homeland we r here for our better future no doubt but in adarsh case his intentions are not good he is trying to prove himself what he is not he is going blind in his lust for money he even not thinking about good or bad and if in this state with all angriness frustration for his parents he will leave for dubai he will never b sucessful will surely be in a mess as his parents prays will not b with him just my pov yaar
i simply agree wid nazia dii and as in my personal life my parents also don,t want their children to live alone as we r also in dubai bt wid our full family and else i can,t decide it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

elle45telstra

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Once a man twice a child.
Parent/parents, should never stand in their child/children way or depend on them when old age steps in. But as a child grows up he should never forsake his parent/parents.
If Adarsh, want to venture out into the world, why should the saxenas, hold him back. he have a mind of his own, he is his own person, but at the same time he should never forget his parents, he should always be there for them in every aspect of their life. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JensonMishtielle45MERARAI

shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
yes he have right to move on in his life

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

elle45

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

Thank you. It's true, nothing good can happen if your parents blessings aren't with you. But what if the parents are standing between you and your path to success? Confused

Anyway, I do hope Adarsh fails in this. I have no sympathy for someone who's corrupt and has no remorse also Angry

Go to top