Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

When Romance turns Real..!! ViVaH Article

NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Ever noticed that while a lay person complains about their eternal search for their soulmate, how so many television actors end up meeting their dream girl or boy within a matter of months? And most even get married!

Take for instance actors Vahbbiz Dorabjee and Vivan Dsena of Pyaar Ki Yeh Ek Kahani. Vahbbiz says, "We first met at Balaji during the course of our acting workshops. But it was only at an outdoor schedule in Panchgani that we had a blast, became friends and fell in love. Since we are on the same show, we do get to spend some time together, even if are not paired opposite each other."

The actor, however, insists that they start dating because they felt a real connection. "We are still in touch with our friends and meet our friends regularly. We have a life beyond our show," says Vahbbiz.
Hope not posted before..!!
Edited by NIDIZ - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--sunshine-- thumbnail
nidiz thanx alot again and i m really frustrated with media why they alws get interveiw of them only why not visu...
ozzyie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the article

but i am tired of seeing these two person's article...😡
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sanjna4

nidiz thanx alot again and i m really frustrated with media why they alws get interveiw of them only why not visu...

well I guess u have to be in love to get interview in Tellywood now because medias only want to interview love birds.
Edited by .Angel - 12 years ago
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks fo' Sharin' .. Here it comes ViVah again , after all they're love Birdies .. 😳
Edited by Cute.Sadaf - 12 years ago
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Angel

well I guess u have to be in love to get interview in Tellywood now because medias only want to interview love birds.

even i feel so that now

they themselves say that we have life outside this world also but then why they include media in that life and media means we people are also included into it
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Don't we already know all this? Now they'll give us the same news again and again but they have to give VivBiz come what may! No complaints from IF any longer because they've hopefully got the message and we started getting articles on the show. Others need to understand this too! They're in love, they're happy together, good for them. We're more interested in how Abhay and Pia met and not how Vivian or Sukirti met their respective BF or GF. 
And every time we get unnecessary articles on them, I will express my displeasure. I guess I'm entitled to an opinion which can be negative since this is an open forum and not an AT where I have to drool and praise all the time. If there's something wrong with it, I have two wonderful Mods who can correct me on that front. I don't need preachers to do the needful. Thank you.
Anyways, thanks for sharing, Nidiz 😃
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Once again Vivah, Why not Visu
At least give us one interview of lead pair
I am really fed with this media 😡

--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Don't we already know all this? Now they'll give us the same news again and again but they have to give VivBiz come what may! No complaints from IF any longer because they've hopefully got the message and we started getting articles on the show. Others need to understand this too! They're in love, they're happy together, good for them. We're more interested in how Abhay and Pia met and not how Vivian or Sukirti met their respective BF or GF. 
And every time we get unnecessary articles on them, I will express my displeasure. I guess I'm entitled to an opinion which can be negative since this is an open forum and not an AT where I have to drool and praise all the time. If there's something wrong with it, I have two wonderful Mods who can correct me on that front. I don't need preachers to do the needful. Thank you.
Anyways, thanks for sharing, Nidiz 😃

@blue: i knw yr and m really happy on that front, but now sbs, sbb needs that message and now newspaper are also there in that list
@red: yup xactly and we are not bounded by any one over here that we cant express oour veiws