India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

When Romance turns Real..!! ViVaH Article

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged

Ever noticed that while a lay person complains about their eternal search for their soulmate, how so many television actors end up meeting their dream girl or boy within a matter of months? And most even get married!

Take for instance actors Vahbbiz Dorabjee and Vivan Dsena of Pyaar Ki Yeh Ek Kahani. Vahbbiz says, "We first met at Balaji during the course of our acting workshops. But it was only at an outdoor schedule in Panchgani that we had a blast, became friends and fell in love. Since we are on the same show, we do get to spend some time together, even if are not paired opposite each other."

The actor, however, insists that they start dating because they felt a real connection. "We are still in touch with our friends and meet our friends regularly. We have a life beyond our show," says Vahbbiz.
Hope not posted before..!!

Edited by NIDIZ - 20 May 2011 at 6:04am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsyminahil1997sravssilove99OtakuGirl-Debo-Rema-saher_90

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
nidiz thanx alot again and i m really frustrated with media why they alws get interveiw of them only why not visu...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asenaozzyieNinja.-Rema-

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
this two again.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asenaOriginalsFan--sunshine--

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
thanks for the article

but i am tired of seeing these two person's article...Angry
.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

nidiz thanx alot again and i m really frustrated with media why they alws get interveiw of them only why not visu...
well I guess u have to be in love to get interview in Tellywood now because medias only want to interview love birds.

Edited by .Angel - 20 May 2011 at 6:36am

asenaozzyie--sunshine--

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Thanks fo' Sharin' .. Here it comes ViVah again , after all they're love Birdies .. Embarrassed

Edited by Cute.Sadaf - 20 May 2011 at 6:39am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sunshine--

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

Originally posted by sanjna4

well I guess u have to be in love to get interview in Tellywood now because medias only want to interview love birds.
even i feel so that now

they themselves say that we have life outside this world also but then why they include media in that lifeOuch and media means we people are also included into it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-rupa-

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Don't we already know all this? Now they'll give us the same news again and again but they have to give VivBiz come what may! No complaints from IF any longer because they've hopefully got the message and we started getting articles on the show. Others need to understand this too! They're in love, they're happy together, good for them. We're more interested in how Abhay and Pia met and not how Vivian or Sukirti met their respective BF or GF. 
And every time we get unnecessary articles on them, I will express my displeasure. I guess I'm entitled to an opinion which can be negative since this is an open forum and not an AT where I have to drool and praise all the time. If there's something wrong with it, I have two wonderful Mods who can correct me on that front. I don't need preachers to do the needful. Thank you.
Anyways, thanks for sharing, Nidiz Big smile

-rupa-Dark-Hues--sunshine--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index