Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

salaries of GC and DD (Page 4)

beforesunrise Goldie
beforesunrise
beforesunrise

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
LOL did der PA call  you  ??????  hahahaha ROFL 
 just bliv indiya.com articles and ... dnt trust on random speculations of ppl ... 

blackb28 IF-Addictz
blackb28
blackb28

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Thanks For The Info.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shinus

adigaag IF-Dazzler
adigaag
adigaag

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
ok guys and gals... experience counts in any field... how many of you actually work... I'm working women...some of my female colleagues get more salary than me and some of my male colleagues as well...my colleagues are 1-2 years more experienced than me... and I don't find it wrong at times... some people deserve it... same applies to GC and DD... GC has worked in a very hit TV show Ramayan... He has done a reality show Pati Patni aur woh and one more serial on a south  Indian channel don't remember the language and a few films as well(not hit)...whereas DD has DMG to her credit and that too in a  cameo  ...I guess in entertainment business  as well popularity and experience counts...but I'm not downplaying the fact that Gender bias does not exist...and no offence to Topic maker are your sources reliable enough to believe... sometimes I feel we all should have a broader perspective while judging any situation...Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bdasamalu123iMadzpickachu

tulip132 Goldie
tulip132
tulip132

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
why DD gets less than GC?

UNFAIR
iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
It's too low !

You know the other leading actress of colors earn 60000 to 70000 per day ! Smile
iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adigaag

ok guys and gals... experience counts in any field... how many of you actually work... I'm working women...some of my female colleagues get more salary than me and some of my male colleagues as well...my colleagues are 1-2 years more experienced than me... and I don't find it wrong at times... some people deserve it... same applies to GC and DD... GC has worked in a very hit TV show Ramayan... He has done a reality show Pati Patni aur woh and one more serial on a south  Indian channel don't remember the language and a few films as well(not hit)...whereas DD has DMG to her credit and that too in a  cameo  ...I guess in entertainment business  as well popularity and experience counts...but I'm not downplaying the fact that Gender bias does not exist...and no offence to Topic maker are your sources reliable enough to believe... sometimes I feel we all should have a broader perspective while judging any situation...Smile

So true ! Some intelligent people will find this reason and blah...blah...blah...work means work ! And what you said is so true that experience counts ! Smile

Works does not see equality and all that ! And, there is nothing like that gender and all that baseless things, coz i know many actress as in FEMALE leads of other channel, which is colors, they are paid, 60,000 to 70,000 ! I know this coz one of the lead is in my long distance relationship ! I don't wanna take her name here on this GF ! coz, it does not relate to this show ! 

And, i know from reliable sources, so please don't feel bad ! Smile

pickachu

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Who cares what they make!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

snehalSash08

Ayesha05 IF-Dazzler
Ayesha05
Ayesha05

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
its definitely worng info...how cum da gurl under whom da serial is namd gets sooo less salary!!!!!!!!!

sonia_koolkhan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index