Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
I do not think this info is correct..  The salary of the lead actors are more then this...   The appropriate amount would be approximately Rs. 50,000 per episode.  They only get paid for the episodes they act and not daily...

Edited by evasumi - 12 years ago
amourfouGC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
😔have no worth before Maaneet both are priceless... 😍
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I feel both DD' and GC's salaries r higher than this and also hope that DD and GC r paid equally...Geet and Maan r equal...V MAANEETIANS love, admire, respect and worship Geet and Maan our MAANEET equally so hopefully Our DD and Our GC r paid the same amount...

Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago
ZahariliBichoo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
how is it helping me? Are they going to share with me? Who wants to know all this crap? people have nothing else to do or what

EVen if both makes a CRORES per year. I will be happy for them
but whats the point of this note..
beforesunrise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
LOL did der PA call  you  ??????  hahahaha 🤣 
 just bliv indiya.com articles and ... dnt trust on random speculations of ppl ... 
blackb28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks For The Info.
adigaag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
ok guys and gals... experience counts in any field... how many of you actually work... I'm working women...some of my female colleagues get more salary than me and some of my male colleagues as well...my colleagues are 1-2 years more experienced than me... and I don't find it wrong at times... some people deserve it... same applies to GC and DD... GC has worked in a very hit TV show Ramayan... He has done a reality show Pati Patni aur woh and one more serial on a south  Indian channel don't remember the language and a few films as well(not hit)...whereas DD has DMG to her credit and that too in a  cameo  ...I guess in entertainment business  as well popularity and experience counts...but I'm not downplaying the fact that Gender bias does not exist...and no offence to Topic maker are your sources reliable enough to believe... sometimes I feel we all should have a broader perspective while judging any situation...😊
tulip132 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
why DD gets less than GC?

UNFAIR
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
It's too low !

You know the other leading actress of colors earn 60000 to 70000 per day ! 😊
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: adigaag

ok guys and gals... experience counts in any field... how many of you actually work... I'm working women...some of my female colleagues get more salary than me and some of my male colleagues as well...my colleagues are 1-2 years more experienced than me... and I don't find it wrong at times... some people deserve it... same applies to GC and DD... GC has worked in a very hit TV show Ramayan... He has done a reality show Pati Patni aur woh and one more serial on a south  Indian channel don't remember the language and a few films as well(not hit)...whereas DD has DMG to her credit and that too in a  cameo  ...I guess in entertainment business  as well popularity and experience counts...but I'm not downplaying the fact that Gender bias does not exist...and no offence to Topic maker are your sources reliable enough to believe... sometimes I feel we all should have a broader perspective while judging any situation...😊

So true ! Some intelligent people will find this reason and blah...blah...blah...work means work ! And what you said is so true that experience counts ! 😊

Works does not see equality and all that ! And, there is nothing like that gender and all that baseless things, coz i know many actress as in FEMALE leads of other channel, which is colors, they are paid, 60,000 to 70,000 ! I know this coz one of the lead is in my long distance relationship ! I don't wanna take her name here on this GF ! coz, it does not relate to this show ! 

And, i know from reliable sources, so please don't feel bad ! 😊