Rajeev Masand : Gossip for the Week - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Arre... Masand ... Bahuth ho gaya Salman aur uske khabre... Ek din uske tantrums ka khabar... Ek din uske aur Sonakshi ke khabar... Ek din uske bhabhi ki khabar... Chalo ab split bhi ho gaye Munni aur Munna...

Aur bhi do Khans hai... Get some scoop abt them...
Maddy jealous. She doesn't want him to write about Salman. Don't worry, salman is just an easy target. Masand is still half yours and half tally ho's. Gotta share
OMG the original cast was Biru, Immu & Abhay? Thats like PERFECT! And we would have seen Biru & Kat again! Darn! But I'm glad we got to see Katty with Hrithik...now they need to do a full fledged movie ASAP!
Originally posted by sheee

Maddy jealous. She doesn't want him to write about Salman. Don't worry, salman is just an easy target. Masand is still half yours and half tally ho's. Gotta share

Ha ha Shee... 😆 

I think he follows a pattern... For a few weeks he went after Ranbir...  Now for the past few weeks he is after Salman... Dekhte agla nishaana kaun hai...
I don't know. I didn't read the whole thing but I think he didn't write the real names. It could be that he was talking about someone else.  I wish we could hypnotise him, to get all the secrets out of him.