Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TintinleMechant thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hmm salman eh. age 45 and still throwing tantrums. how unattractive.

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
madhuri in sunjay's home production ...wld love watching it ðŸ˜›

is it really salman khan ? 
Didn't Ranbir and Imran mention few times that whenever they decide to do a film together, it would be a big thing? I don't think a 3 hero project is something they would agree to do. It seems like one of those things where filmmakers throw few big names without even getting a go ahead from the actors.

+++

Isn't that the bone of contention between the director and Sanjay Dutt because latter is still wooing Aishwarya Rai. It's not even a gossip but mere speculation.

+++

Looks like Masand has some scores to settle with Salman and for sure getting backed by some biggie to repeatedly malign the star and his family. Strange nexus media and stars have.

It's sad to see Masand reduced to a goss writer who writes "facts" based on speculation.
sogazelle thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayesha09

WOW !! ZNMD had ranbeer ,imran and abhay as the original cast.That would have made this movie look 100 times better...I wish it had remained that way.Why the hell is farhan trying to become an actor,?all his roles are same and he has few expressions which he uses in every film.Instead he should concentrate in directing movies.He is damn good at that...dil chahta hai is one of my all time favroite movies and its one of the few original bollywood movies made in recent years.Farhan should stick to what he does best - direction.

And are Ranbir and Imran act like grown ups... It's mindblowing how insecure these actors are... talk about family names giving you a big head... I mean Imran is not even a good actor and he can afford to be choosy? How is acting with Farhan make them look older?... this is just plain ridiculous!... I bet they would not have bowed out if it was Salman or Aamir who was cast with them... 3 idiots anyone??? talk about being spoilt!
As for Salman misbehaving on the set... Is anyone surprised really? he's just another spoilt brat with a big head... and see how bigger it will even get now that Dabbang won the national award... Bollywood is becoming a joke!!!
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
So why is Sanjay  taking Mads in his film and why will Mad do it?
-Mala- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheDilettante

Didn't Ranbir and Imran mention few times that whenever they decide to do a film together, it would be a big thing? I don't think a 3 hero project is something they would agree to do. It seems like one of those things where filmmakers throw few big names without even getting a go ahead from the actors.

+++

Isn't that the bone of contention between the director and Sanjay Dutt because latter is still wooing Aishwarya Rai. It's not even a gossip but mere speculation.

+++

Looks like Masand has some scores to settle with Salman and for sure getting backed by some biggie to repeatedly malign the star and his family. Strange nexus media and stars have.

It's sad to see Masand reduced to a goss writer who writes "facts" based on speculation.

he just does a  gossip column for the week...this isnt a new thing...he still does his other writing i suppose.
MadhuriDixit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
omg. im so excited for madhuri in a movie even though i dont like sanjay dutt.
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
The gossip isn't so masaledaar this time :(

Ranbir, Imran, and Abhay. Now THAT would have been amazing.
Everybody knows about Sallu's late-timings and all. And Mads-Sanjay..even I was surprised that they would work together.
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: chocolover89

The gossip isn't so masaledaar this time :(

u could say that again!!!...😆
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kash4life

Salmans unprofressional behaviour has hardly ever been anything knew, everyone knows he's late, and demanding and likes to take control.

True...and he gets away with it because he rakes in money with his movies. Imagine a small fish doing this...or even one the new lot...or a heroine! We'd be ripping them up but not saying arre woh toh aise hi hai...I have heard even SRK comes late to shoot! But of course nobody complains EVER!