India-Forums

Saas Bina Sasuraal
Saas Bina Sasuraal

Should Toasty go back? (Page 2)

-Preetz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Preetz-
-Preetz-

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
if ur talking about toasty then she will but sudha wont let her go that easyly..i also dont want her to go that easily..they need to regret to the core for what they did..and tej he toh definately needs to get a dose

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nesteaMamanaSwetha-Sai

Autumnn IF-Sizzlerz
Autumnn
Autumnn

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Yes.. Otherwise the show will be just a cry fest and a drag... Tongue so for the sake of the show and viewers yeah... Toasty should go back... :)

Agreed that what all did to Toasty was totally inappropriate but still breaking a marriage is easy but making it work takes effort. Hiccups in marriages and relationships are part and parcel of life.. everyone goes through it.. but making it work inspite of hurdles and coming out a winner is the essence of life. And frankly dont think Toasty want to break her marriage. Even though she is hurt by Tej behaviour, she wants to make it work out.

I hope and wish that they show Tej regretting his decision to vote no and understands his mistake. What exactly was Tej thinking.. when he voted no.. did he wanted to end his marriage with Toasty when he voted no? Did he even think what the future will be for two of them when he votes no and the decision goes against Toasty? I wish the CVs had shown us Tej thinking process behind the No.. well they did show us when he explained to Toasty but that was for his family.. what about his relationship with Toasty?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Swetha-Sai

Mamana Senior Member
Mamana
Mamana

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Toasty will go back for her marriage to survive, but Tej needs a wake up call which he got from Toasty's parents. I don't think Tej's family can take the powerful insult Lalit gave them. Cheers to Lalit for making them so weak in a moment with one sentence!
Tej needs to show that he is really sorry and ask for forgiveness from Toasty & her parents. As a parent, I would hesitate to return my daughter to Tej without firm commitments from him that it shall not happen again.

nesteakulvasudhaAutumnn

-Purva- IF-Dazzler
-Purva-
-Purva-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Toasty had to leave the house not because she was voted out, but because she failed in building the trust in her family members. Easy to say that Tej should've trusted her, but she failed repeatedly in building that trust. ... and Trust like Love has to be earned. She should definitely go back, not because of any wishy-washy reason, but because she clearly wants to.

She did not want to leave the house, she admits that she made a mistake, and she wants to go back to the Chaturvedi house. There is no reason then that she should not go back, once she has succeeded in building the fences.

Her ouster from the  family home can be seen as an opportunity for her to earn that trust and respect from her family. So far she has succeeded in earning their love and acceptance, now for stage 2.
suresh555 IF-Dazzler
suresh555
suresh555

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Toasty should not go back
Cinderella100 Goldie
Cinderella100
Cinderella100

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
If Tej wants to redeem himself with toasty, he should leave that house also & go set up house elsewhere with Toasty.  Till now all he did was vote Toasty out to stay in the house.  He didnt vote no for his marriage. 
sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
I for myself do not understand what Tej had in mind when he voted no for Toasty. Are we supposed to think that he wanted  a divorce from Toasty or it was sort of given as a punishment to her. Supoose she hdnt had her Maika then what? She would have loitered on the road or go to a cheap hotel ?
Secondly does anyone in this family have the brain in their  heads to comprehend  that how this throwing Toasty out had worsened their stand in the Malti case. Malti's mother wanted exactly this to happen and with the help of a good lawter now they can send Pashu and Chedi to a full-term in jail .

In fact I would love to see Pashu in prisoners uniform "jail ki chakki pisne"

If i were the creatives I would focus now on the court case and Malti's lawyer denouncing the Chhedi clan as woman torturers, deserving inprisonment for 7-8 years otherwisenext time they would marry Ved off and then toture his biwi.
Tej will have no other option but to come and fall on TOasty's feet and request her to give evidence for Pashu and Chhedi .
Of course Toasty would be all ready to do that but what is the guarantee that she would not be thrown away the second day .

She should take a legal ownership of the house too - being 8th Hissa of that house , so that noone dares to throw her out .

Mamanatasha80suresh555

pgshah Groupbie
pgshah
pgshah

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandrjp

She should not go back till the Chaturs realise their mistake. The relation between a husband and wife is not for the sake of convenience. It is not about taking revenge with the Chaturs for the insult but atleast they need to realise their mistake. Tej should have stood by her, He loved her and married her. He was her pillar of strength.

I totally agree that the relation between a husband and wife is not for the sake of convenience.  Tej should have stood by her, He loved her and married her. He was her pillar of strength. She should definitely not take any revenge or something or think everybody to any sorry by touching her feet. But I strongly feel that she should say that  """"you guys didn't listen to me, didn't have faith in me...so what's the gautranee that this will not happen in future. I love you guys alot, love Tej more than anybody, but sorry I can not live where there is no faith or trust.""""" She did everything for the family...but they including Tej just thought of her as thier pet and nothing else!!! Logically she should not go back. CVs need to show that Indian women are not always dependent on BS in laws and thier son

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nesteadesigirl2010tasha80Gauri22

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saas Bina Sasuraal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index