Should Toasty go back? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Toasty will go back for her marriage to survive, but Tej needs a wake up call which he got from Toasty's parents. I don't think Tej's family can take the powerful insult Lalit gave them. Cheers to Lalit for making them so weak in a moment with one sentence!
Tej needs to show that he is really sorry and ask for forgiveness from Toasty & her parents. As a parent, I would hesitate to return my daughter to Tej without firm commitments from him that it shall not happen again.
Toasty had to leave the house not because she was voted out, but because she failed in building the trust in her family members. Easy to say that Tej should've trusted her, but she failed repeatedly in building that trust. ... and Trust like Love has to be earned. She should definitely go back, not because of any wishy-washy reason, but because she clearly wants to.

She did not want to leave the house, she admits that she made a mistake, and she wants to go back to the Chaturvedi house. There is no reason then that she should not go back, once she has succeeded in building the fences.

Her ouster from the  family home can be seen as an opportunity for her to earn that trust and respect from her family. So far she has succeeded in earning their love and acceptance, now for stage 2.
Toasty should not go back
If Tej wants to redeem himself with toasty, he should leave that house also & go set up house elsewhere with Toasty.  Till now all he did was vote Toasty out to stay in the house.  He didnt vote no for his marriage. 
I for myself do not understand what Tej had in mind when he voted no for Toasty. Are we supposed to think that he wanted  a divorce from Toasty or it was sort of given as a punishment to her. Supoose she hdnt had her Maika then what? She would have loitered on the road or go to a cheap hotel ?
Secondly does anyone in this family have the brain in their  heads to comprehend  that how this throwing Toasty out had worsened their stand in the Malti case. Malti's mother wanted exactly this to happen and with the help of a good lawter now they can send Pashu and Chedi to a full-term in jail .

In fact I would love to see Pashu in prisoners uniform "jail ki chakki pisne"

If i were the creatives I would focus now on the court case and Malti's lawyer denouncing the Chhedi clan as woman torturers, deserving inprisonment for 7-8 years otherwisenext time they would marry Ved off and then toture his biwi.
Tej will have no other option but to come and fall on TOasty's feet and request her to give evidence for Pashu and Chhedi .
Of course Toasty would be all ready to do that but what is the guarantee that she would not be thrown away the second day .

She should take a legal ownership of the house too - being 8th Hissa of that house , so that noone dares to throw her out .
Originally posted by nandrjp

She should not go back till the Chaturs realise their mistake. The relation between a husband and wife is not for the sake of convenience. It is not about taking revenge with the Chaturs for the insult but atleast they need to realise their mistake. Tej should have stood by her, He loved her and married her. He was her pillar of strength.

I totally agree that the relation between a husband and wife is not for the sake of convenience.  Tej should have stood by her, He loved her and married her. He was her pillar of strength. She should definitely not take any revenge or something or think everybody to any sorry by touching her feet. But I strongly feel that she should say that  """"you guys didn't listen to me, didn't have faith in me...so what's the gautranee that this will not happen in future. I love you guys alot, love Tej more than anybody, but sorry I can not live where there is no faith or trust.""""" She did everything for the family...but they including Tej just thought of her as thier pet and nothing else!!! Logically she should not go back. CVs need to show that Indian women are not always dependent on BS in laws and thier son
Originally posted by pgshah

I totally agree that the relation between a husband and wife is not for the sake of convenience.  Tej should have stood by her, He loved her and married her. He was her pillar of strength. She should definitely not take any revenge or something or think everybody to any sorry by touching her feet. But I strongly feel that she should say that  """"you guys didn't listen to me, didn't have faith in me...so what's the gautranee that this will not happen in future. I love you guys alot, love Tej more than anybody, but sorry I can not live where there is no faith or trust.""""" She did everything for the family...but they including Tej just thought of her as thier pet and nothing else!!! Logically she should not go back. CVs need to show that Indian women are not always dependent on BS in laws and thier son
if only CVs were reading our forums and seeing at all the ideas people have, put it together and make this show a better one to watch
She should absolutely go back!! But before she does, the men need to be taught a lesson and that's why I like how the show is shaping up right now. 
Nopes, she shouldn't go back...not for a long time after the men of that household realize their mistake...

how could they have just kicked her out??? those men so need to be taught a good lesson...and more than parshu, im angry at tej...
fine, he did not want to hurt his bhaiyya...but he could have left ALONG with toasty...he went against his wife w/out clarifying anything with her...
he didn't trust her...and i think that there itself destroyed their relationship because trust is paramount in a marriage...

so yeah...toasty should not go back for a good amount of time and make those men suffer...not gyaan or dadaji though...those 2 believed her...sort of in dadji's case...

Originally posted by gangubai1

Toasty had to leave the house not because she was voted out, but because she failed in building the trust in her family members. Easy to say that Tej should've trusted her, but she failed repeatedly in building that trust. ... and Trust like Love has to be earned. She should definitely go back, not because of any wishy-washy reason, but because she clearly wants to.

She did not want to leave the house, she admits that she made a mistake, and she wants to go back to the Chaturvedi house. There is no reason then that she should not go back, once she has succeeded in building the fences.

Her ouster from the  family home can be seen as an opportunity for her to earn that trust and respect from her family. So far she has succeeded in earning their love and acceptance, now for stage 2.

she made a mistake unknowingly, which does not amount to going against your family. and what trust has she failed in building??? I'm sorry, but trust is not always 'hey, i don't care what everyone is saying and i dont need to hear anything from u...i know ull always be right'...its also about seeking clarifications and talking to the other person before passing a judgment...and did Tej give Toasty a chance to clarify?? nopes, he did not...she kept on begging for a chance to put across her side of the story but he, and the rest of the family members did not give her a chance to say anything.

it's not her who needs to gain trust now...its the chaturvedi family, and they damn well work hard on doing that because they are idiots of the highest order who need to be taught that rationality and calmness help situations, not nursing past hurts and judging everyone by comparing them to that one eprson who hurt you...