Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Karan's travelogue--indya.com

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Karan Kundra's travelogue

Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media

Karan Kundra, aka Arjun of Kitani Mohabbat Hai on Imagine TV, is one lucky guy as he has been able to travel across the world and witness different cultures. The actor claims that there must hardly be any country that he has not visited. We get him to list out his favourite destinations and memories associated with the places.

Showing 1 of 7 images Previous    Next

Mumbai
Mumbai tops my list of favourite destinations, since every time I go abroad I start missing Mumbai after a couple of weeks. Mumbai is always buzzing just like New York. It is a fast paced city and full of life.

Punjab
Punjab is my homeland. I totally love the culture and the food from Punjab. Punjabi's are large hearted and believe in enjoying life which is the best part, so it is always fun being with them.

New York
New Yorkers have a fast paced life. You will always spot people running around, it is just like an anthill with people working all the time. It is the pace at which the city runs that excites me the most.

Delhi
Delhi is a fun place. It is like an international city and Indians should be proud of it. It is clean, green and well developed. The best part of the city is its nightlife and I have fond memories of going clubbing and having a blast there.

Toronto
Toronto is a very relaxed city and is completely opposite to the fast and the furious cities that I have mentioned above. The city has a lot of Punjabi's residing there and it is always fun catching up with them. The weather is normally nice and cold. The parties held there are just fabulous.

London
I have noticed that a lot of people in London are racist, which is horrible. However, the heritage of the city is excellent. I find Britishers and their accent very funny and that is the memorable part about London.

Miami
The beaches of Miami are beautiful. It is also an adventurous city since the crime rate is high. There is a saying that you should only go to Miami when you want to die and I have to admit the city is definitely one big adventurous ride.

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Karan-Kundra%e2%80%99s-travelogue&aid=2858

Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
rofll..he makes miami look so bad, but it is in a way... hope he comes more often to the states! aur ny kab aaya tha?? would've mobbed him muahah
Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
wow he has seen alot of the world , rich guy he seems
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
He's been to Toronto, hope he comes back to visit 
*shikha* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aaahhh! I can't believe he's been to Toronto!! I wonder if he came here while he was playing Arjun or before Kitni even started. I wish he would visit here again like he was going in Indian cities for promoting Kitni!!!
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Karan loves travelling? Same here! Well I love NYC and personally have gone through racism in London. Those whites do not even greet you, instead 'stare' at you with an evil eye. God, it irritates. So Karan, I supposedly agree with you.