India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

will she or won't she...? (Page 2)

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Dharkan as usual a very good post. Like i wrote yesterday i am also confused after seeing the promo. we all r thinking P will be thrown out. but Pearl said in the interview there will be drift between them. so in between them a difference of opinion has to come and krishna has to come to his anger zone so tht he could throw Prats out. see krishna;s anger we all know he himself doesn;t know what he does at that time. so i think amma will ignite that fire. but i don;t get the incidence has to be something very big otherwise prats won;t go out of TN since she knows the truth of amma. Second i am thinking is cv's planning to show something else. see they always goes different than we think. like carishma says we have to look for the clues in coming episodes it will be there. my first clue amma saying to prats i will wipe u out of krishna's mind and soul so that means it is something big or the cv's showing big to attract the audience. but prats is in allahabd area she will try her best to prove amma;s true face. since she knows her well now. but how will she do it? if she does something krishna won;t believe any of it so somebody else has to do it for her with her support.but still iam confused abt the twist. if krishna has to throw prats out of TN it has to be something big. so what is amma;s plan?we all have to remember prats also don;t know abt her murder attempt. only kesar,komal and GD knows. so how will prats know if she has to tell krishna? i here i dont want her to leave tn at to krishna all rift between kriya acceptable but if separation how will she reveal ammas trye colours plus if she has to leave tn i want k to throw her out as when everyone will say she will nt cross the boundaries of her house but when k will say she will Confused

completely agree with u nazia. if she goes out of TN how will she prove she is right and what will she do? i think tht is her next fight to show the true face of amma.what say?

me too yaar, i don't want k to throw her out...but after thinking of it all this time, i can only come to this conclusion...that way amma wins, for the time being..n also K's and P's characters too won't suffer...no. it won't damage K's image, rather it will be in sync with his character,i mean , the thing that he hates most is 'bewafaai' and break of trust ...here he is under the impression that P is jealous of amma and can't share his love with anyone, be it his own mother...and if K simply stands there with feelings for her while she goes out or is being thrown out by some one and can't call her back due to his love for his mother, amma will fail ... ..i mean if K has some doubt left in his mind , it would be easy for P to gain his love and trust back and amma's plan would be a failure too early...but if he does it in a fit of anger, there is justification from his POV...but something tells me that this separation will last a little long with P fighting to prove her innocence and K not listening to her until at last K himself finds out his amma's truth Confused i personally want K to find out the truth himself Smile well dharkan completely agree with yr bold underlined one. it is her next fight. to prove she is right and show amma;s true face. like u said i am still in the haunt for the reason krishna throws prats out and how she will fight out from the tn. Their separation is for sure. because in the media and all they have spread the news. but it can go wrong also. so u have to wait and watch. but drift between them is coming for sure.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakarn

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piyarapiyari

honestly don,t know bt just can imagine their feeelings when someone to whom u loved and trust suddenly not wid u how much it pains that,s very hard to bear well i just want that while pratigya leaving TN she shld say to krishna that for him she was staying there as he told her that he is there for her bt now no one is there that will so touchy and sad scenes bt just want krishna to memorise the words as now we can,t blamed krishna also fully just waiting for the episode to aired

yes, such a scene i am expecting too ...Smile yeah, we will wait n see Smile
dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Dharkan as usual a very good post. Like i wrote yesterday i am also confused after seeing the promo. we all r thinking P will be thrown out. but Pearl said in the interview there will be drift between them. so in between them a difference of opinion has to come and krishna has to come to his anger zone so tht he could throw Prats out. see krishna;s anger we all know he himself doesn;t know what he does at that time. so i think amma will ignite that fire. but i don;t get the incidence has to be something very big otherwise prats won;t go out of TN since she knows the truth of amma. Second i am thinking is cv's planning to show something else. see they always goes different than we think. like carishma says we have to look for the clues in coming episodes it will be there. my first clue amma saying to prats i will wipe u out of krishna's mind and soul so that means it is something big or the cv's showing big to attract the audience. but prats is in allahabd area she will try her best to prove amma;s true face. since she knows her well now. but how will she do it? if she does something krishna won;t believe any of it so somebody else has to do it for her with her support.but still iam confused abt the twist. if krishna has to throw prats out of TN it has to be something big. so what is amma;s plan?we all have to remember prats also don;t know abt her murder attempt. only kesar,komal and GD knows. so how will prats know if she has to tell krishna?

@ bold : yes, point...P don't know, she only knows about KN, and that's why i think amma will again plan to do something against her and in panic P will just tell K and K would go mad or maybe amma will show to K that P is trying to harm her or something like that...anyway, as u said it has to be big...Confused and again completely agree with u that i too am confused where will she go from TN and how will she fight to rgain his love n trust ...and also how will K come to know about the truth and how will he ask her forgiveness Confused

Edited by dhakarn - 20 May 2011 at 11:47am
laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
bold : yes, point...P don't know, she only knows about KN, and that's why i think amma will again plan to do something against her and in panic P will just tell K and K would go mad or maybe amma will show to K that P is trying to harm her or something like that...anyway, as u said it has to be big...Confused and again completely agree with u that i too am confused where will she go from TN and how will she fight to rgain his love n trust ...and also how will K come to know about the truth and how will he ask her forgiveness Confused
  ya Dharkan. it is true. she will try her max to save the relationship. but she will fail amma will do her evil plan. seeing today;s episode it is sure krishna is not going to believe anything prats is going to say. he has lost his trust in her. so nothing will work out. see how the cv's r planting the seeds for their separation. he is asking why she is doing this to amma. waaa see his brain is gone for some time when he gets back tehn only he will start thinking. he is blind in amma;s love nothing will work out. i don;t why they showed arushi today. she didn;t tell anything new.s aying heart to heart talk. i think nothing won;t work now. only thing which will work is prats should play a game like amma. that only can save her. prats have to do some planning and games like the thakkurs. to tackle the thakkur that only will work. to save her marriage she has to go drastic. i don;t why prats don;t get the minds of thakkurs she knows they r into something and all but what games they plays she has to know by now. she is their for a while. she has to attack back them with the same coin they r playing. i don;t like the defeat for prats. i am a fan of prats. so i also think amma will put a game plan lik e that she will blame prats for hurting her. then krishna will do the honours. but like us said. if prats is out of TN how will she fight for her justice, how will krishna know the truth. how will the murder attempts come out. o.,k if prats leave i want her to remind Krishna abt the dialogues he said to her when she was planning to go out of the house and saat jana m and all. not a speech kind of thing. but a very emotional one. that should have an effect on krishna which will make him think and to know what happened behind the scenes and search for the truth. we all know krishna is a street smart. if he determines he can find it out. so let us hope for that.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umasuk4dhakarn

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
God Knows Dhakarn... You know MKAP has it's own twists. And am just not feeling well right now to be able to think..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umadhakarn

Go to top