Pooja Jee IN BIG TROUBLE!

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
HaHa!!!!
im so happyyy*evil laugh*
Pooja is such an idiot isnt she...perhaps she thinks way too much of herself...
No 1-she tries to mess with Manjiri knowing that Akshay is always protective of her(even when she was wrong),to top it if Anything remotely bad happens to Manjiri Akshay will kill her for sure!
No 2-she gets into the wrong books of Kabir and Anushka...i mean okey dislike is okey-but robbing?*tch tch*
No 3-lastly but not the least Panga with Mallika,Mallika anyway doesnt like anyone in the office...but telling her off...now Mallika is definately going to make her life living hell
and what i feel is,that Pooja will try to sabotage Manjiris life with Mallikas help,but i think all the grieved parties will finally teach Pooja a well earned lesson
cant wait for the episode!
cheers
shruti

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Pooja has asked trouble for herself... She is in a big mess... Just waiting for Maha Episode..😍
r u guys really sure...tht the evil pooja get in trouble...well according to the rules of daily soaps😆 evil doesn't lose so early 😆 well the maha promo does indicate tht pooja will get in trouble for pooja...but i am petty sure tht the creatives will make situations difficult for akshay to expose pooja...unless she leaves the show now... i cnt believe the creatives for they might create a 'win-win' situation for pooja by trapping akshay again in some dilemma.

but lets see if the makers of YEH ISHQ HAAYE gets different this time...it will be wonderful...something new in the history of daily soaps.
frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
puja is a super idiot. . .
she took a panga with mallika knowing how dangerous she is . . . but good i would love to see Malika taking revenge from her