Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

ARJUN RAMAPAL is male lead in HEROINE -Updt Pg 3 (Page 8)

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet coco

If this film doesn't flop...I can't wait for the victory dance...I'm so sick and tired of ppl just waiting for it to flop! For those ppl...kareena isn't doing it...get over it! Seriously, not cool!

sweet coco its wrong to bring kareena into this. I saw the comment before you, am guessing your replying to hers. And that member is not even a kareena fan! She said she wishes the film flops because aish can't act. That has nothing to do with kareena. And the only kareena fan I see here who wishes the film to flop is shee!

Edited by beboholic - 20 May 2011 at 7:10pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruky786

-Anjaani- IF-Rockerz
-Anjaani-
-Anjaani-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 7:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sheee

I don't get it. why do we have to get over it? I am talking about movies, stars. why do people have to take it personally. If some people say, they want this movie to flop, then why do others want them to shut up. I want this movie to flop. people should ignore my comment or get over it.

Since this is obviously pointed at me...let me begin by saying I never used the words SHUT UP in my post...so clearly there's a difference between shut and get over it...naturally a certain group of ppl aren't going to stop saying they hope the film flops...so it's ridiculous on my part to even assume that ppl will!

Ppl like me do take it personally b/c it's upsetting to hear that ppl have Aishu pinned for failure even before giving her a chance! Nonetheless, I accept the accusation you so benevolently laid upon me ! BTW: If you hadn't noticed I am Fan, so I will defend...and I don't think I crossed a line, such shared my feelings towards the whole ordeal!

BTW: You're also taking it personally...you're obviously still upset that Kareena isn't doing it so if it does flop then you're going to be one of the first to say "good thing Kareena didn't do it". Also, this role WAS tailor made for her and she rejected it...so if you're so upset then be mad at HER. And that whole Madhur changed the script for Aishu and not Kareena argument you made earlier indicates some displaced anger. Whatever the reasons for her rejection...she was in charge of her own actions...no one replaced her nor was she rejected...whatever her "too steamy" reasons...which is utter BS considering the censor board doesn't allow it in this industry (no matter how hard someone tries) and she's done 2 hard core kissing scenes where she practically ate the guy's face off, not to mention the scene in Kurbaan and Omkara...so whatever the reasons...it was HER decision...no one stole it from her!

So before you go ahead and say Aishu fans are taking it too personal...I think you might consider that you're taking it slightly too personally! I don't have to ignore your comment or the countless other comments made by ppl...if you have the right to say what you want, I do too...works both ways! You can just ignore me if you like!

What I fail to comprehend is if ppl want it too fail so much, why do take so much interest in every single Heroine related topic...why make the effort to open it up, why read up on all the details about the film, why care who's the parallel lead or the main actor, why look at the 1st look or exclusive pics when clearly none of matters...ppl seriously don't give a damn about it. Why must ppl post on EVERY single thread that they want the film to fail, they want Aishu to fail...I got the point once, even got twice, and def understood loud and clear the third time...why must we be reminded over and over and over again on every article?!  

BTW: This isn't just directed towards you, I've noticed quite a few ppl doing it and even a few feel the need to personally message me and tell me how about how it's gonna fail and how my sweet Aishu is a sure thing failure. I'm usually not this riled about people's differing opinions, but something post this Cannes has awaken my inner bitch and I don't see her subduing anytime soon!

I do agree with you Thumbs Up
even i hate when people keep repeating the same thing in every single topic on the stars they dislikeOuch

Edited by lovePC - 20 May 2011 at 7:05pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kataliciousibelieveinpink

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged

I don't get it. why do we have to get over it? I am talking about movies, stars. why do people have to take it personally. If some people say, they want this movie to flop, then why do others want them to shut up. I want this movie to flop. people should ignore my comment or get over it.

Since this is obviously pointed at me...let me begin by saying I never used the words SHUT UP in my post...so clearly there's a difference between shut and get over it...naturally a certain group of ppl aren't going to stop saying they hope the film flops...so it's ridiculous on my part to even assume that ppl will!

Ppl like me do take it personally b/c it's upsetting to hear that ppl have Aishu pinned for failure even before giving her a chance! Nonetheless, I accept the accusation you so benevolently laid upon me ! BTW: If you hadn't noticed I am Fan, so I will defend...and I don't think I crossed a line, such shared my feelings towards the whole ordeal!

BTW: You're also taking it personally...you're obviously still upset that Kareena isn't doing it so if it does flop then you're going to be one of the first to say "good thing Kareena didn't do it". Also, this role WAS tailor made for her and she rejected it...so if you're so upset then be mad at HER. And that whole Madhur changed the script for Aishu and not Kareena argument you made earlier indicates some displaced anger. Whatever the reasons for her rejection...she was in charge of her own actions...no one replaced her nor was she rejected...whatever her "too steamy" reasons...which is utter BS considering the censor board doesn't allow it in this industry (no matter how hard someone tries) and she's done 2 hard core kissing scenes where she practically ate the guy's face off, not to mention the scene in Kurbaan and Omkara...so whatever the reasons...it was HER decision...no one stole it from her!

So before you go ahead and say Aishu fans are taking it too personal...I think you might consider that you're taking it slightly too personally! I don't have to ignore your comment or the countless other comments made by ppl...if you have the right to say what you want, I do too...works both ways! You can just ignore me if you like!

What I fail to comprehend is if ppl want it too fail so much, why do take so much interest in every single Heroine related topic...why make the effort to open it up, why read up on all the details about the film, why care who's the parallel lead or the main actor, why look at the 1st look or exclusive pics when clearly none of matters...ppl seriously don't give a damn about it. Why must ppl post on EVERY single thread that they want the film to fail, they want Aishu to fail...I got the point once, even got twice, and def understood loud and clear the third time...why must we be reminded over and over and over again on every article?!  

BTW: This isn't just directed towards you, I've noticed quite a few ppl doing it and even a few feel the need to personally message me and tell me how about how it's gonna fail and how my sweet Aishu is a sure thing failure. I'm usually not this riled about people's differing opinions, but something post this Cannes has awaken my inner bitch and I don't see her subduing anytime soon!
I do it because I want to. Why would I visit IF, when all I had to do is, stay away from some topics. If all I wanna do is praise my fav, I would join a fan club and stay there.

yes I am taking it personally, because I don't want to upset fans. I don't want to hurt fan's feeling but I want to post against the stars I dislike. I don't want fans, like ash, kat , ranbir, katrina fans to take things  personally, when I give my objective opinion on those stars. But if you guys want to get hurt over these things, I am not happy about it, but its your choice. I'll just ignore negative comments from now on.

Since we giving "objective" opinions here...which clearly we're not...we're both bias on the opposite ends of the scale...do what you want, I'll respond how I see fit! 

And you're right, it's my choice! I don't wanna see the negative comments nor read them, but if I open up  topics and see the same redundant things...annoyance will catch up and hence the reply! This is a forum after all of differing opinions...so let's discuss since that's the reason we come here in the first place!

And the whole I'm not happy to hurt to you...really?! Let's be honest, you don't consider anyone's feelings before posting...so don't be all empathetic now! And for the whole "objective" thing...desiring a film to fail b/c your fav didn't get it...that's all subjective! Wrong choice of word!!

But that's cool, just ignore me! I love how it's okay when you post something, but when I do it's strictly ALL negative...but whatever works for you...it's all cool!

-Anjaani-Katalicious

Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged

Since we giving "objective" opinions here...which clearly we're not...we're both bias on the opposite ends of the scale...do what you want, I'll respond how I see fit! 

And you're right, it's my choice! I don't wanna see the negative comments nor read them, but if I open up  topics and see the same redundant things...annoyance will catch up and hence the reply! This is a forum after all of differing opinions...so let's discuss since that's the reason we come here in the first place!

And the whole I'm not happy to hurt to you...really?! Let's be honest, you don't consider anyone's feelings before posting...so don't be all empathetic now! And for the whole "objective" thing...desiring a film to fail b/c your fav didn't get it...that's all subjective! Wrong choice of word!!

But that's cool, just ignore me! I love how it's okay when you post something, but when I do it's strictly ALL negative...but whatever works for you...it's all cool!

So many funny things in hereLOL You rock Hetal diHug

ibelieveinpink

-Anjaani- IF-Rockerz
-Anjaani-
-Anjaani-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged

I absolutely agree with you, tu kare to ram leela, main karu to character dheelaLOL

Kataliciousibelieveinpink

Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
awww!Embarrassed

ibelieveinpink

ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
@lovePC...all this ruckus aside..I love love LOVE that song!!!!

-Anjaani-

ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KatForeva

awww!Embarrassed

awww is right!!! I have another SICK pic!! just wait...I'll post it in a few!!! He still has a soft spot for her!!!!

KataliciousIHeartDeepika.

Go to top