Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

ARJUN RAMAPAL is male lead in HEROINE -Updt Pg 3 (Page 5)

LEO88 IF-Dazzler
LEO88
LEO88

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sogazelle

I thought they give awards for negative roles?... Why is Madhur having trouble finding a female character who is jealous of Ash in the movie? ... sounds like jealousy in real life to me from this actress... This is so frustrating... Why do these people call themselves ACTOR is beyond me... Robert De Niro will put on weight for a role...Julia Roberts will play a prostitute... Penelope Cruz will kiss a girl... Hillary Swank will play a transsexual... Angelina Jolie will play a killer... and none of these roles have affected their careers in a negative way... quite the contrary, some have won oscars... ACTING is about taking chances...experimenting... why call yourself an actor if you are not willing to do that? Even Rajini still takes risks at 60 years old at the risk of damaging his health!!... and all I hear from actors in bollywood is "I don't kiss", "I don't want to play second to this actress" etc... and they are surprised why they are ignored in Cannes!!
lol i agree

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ibelieveinpink

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Aha I was right! I was 95% sure the male lead would be Arjun!

Yayy for new pair. I liked them in Dil Ka Rishta.

ibelieveinpink

Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
YAY YAY YAY!!!! Go Arjun! I'm so glad he got the role! Can't wait now! Hope Aishu doens't look too old next to him!

ibelieveinpink

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sogazelle

I thought they give awards for negative roles?... Why is Madhur having trouble finding a female character who is jealous of Ash in the movie? ... sounds like jealousy in real life to me from this actress... This is so frustrating... Why do these people call themselves ACTOR is beyond me... Robert De Niro will put on weight for a role...Julia Roberts will play a prostitute... Penelope Cruz will kiss a girl... Hillary Swank will play a transsexual... Angelina Jolie will play a killer... and none of these roles have affected their careers in a negative way... quite the contrary, some have won oscars... ACTING is about taking chances...experimenting... why call yourself an actor if you are not willing to do that? Even Rajini still takes risks at 60 years old at the risk of damaging his health!!... and all I hear from actors in bollywood is "I don't kiss", "I don't want to play second to this actress" etc... and they are surprised why they are ignored in Cannes!!

I AGREE!!! Best post eva!!! Now we know why BW tends to recycle the same thing over and over again b/c the actors can't step out of their comfort zones to due something new...and I mean ALL actors that are considered A-list here! Nandita played a lesbian in Fire...and it was banned in India! What a shame b/c that actually was a good movie with amazing performances and no lesbian sex scenes...but just the thought of a lesbian couple is enough to get the movie bannes b/c it corrupts the youth and the foundation of traditional culture and values!

A lot of factors are going into this...the actors, the mentality, and the redudant and recycle scripts and storylines! And no one wants to take a chance b/c everyone wants the big moolah instead the critical acclaim!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwwChatoyant..khoobsurat.ruky786

Gauahargeous_N IF-Stunnerz
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
both cant act! im expecting this to flop!!!

sheee

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
If this film doesn't flop...I can't wait for the victory dance...I'm so sick and tired of ppl just waiting for it to flop! For those ppl...kareena isn't doing it...get over it! Seriously, not cool!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sidra246tulsi003qwwwbollywoodbabe1Chatoyant.live_lifeKatalicious-PoisonIvy-

bollywoodbabe1 IF-Dazzler
bollywoodbabe1
bollywoodbabe1

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Yipeee! I loved Aishu and Arjun in Dil Ka Rishta! Can't wait for this one!

ibelieveinpink

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
I want this film to do well for both Aish and Arjun...of course as a Bebo fan very disappointed but good luck to Aish and I hope and pray she does a great job and it's a successSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

live_life.khoobsurat.ibelieveinpink

Go to top